Americas Next Top Model

alienrasta
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Americas Next Top Model

Post by alienrasta »

Wait i like Mikey :? Mostly because he's from where i grew up and i find him so attractive. His attitude is repulsive though, but he takes good pictures.

When I first saw who they picked for this season i thought they had lost their minds. Some looked cracked-out and others were weird looking (not in a good way) and the rest were plain. :roll:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I'm liking the new season, much to my surprise! I feel like it's been revamped in a good way. Much classier and more serious than previous seasons

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater

Post by sunflowerskies »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:I'm liking the new season, much to my surprise! I feel like it's been revamped in a good way. Much classier and more serious than previous seasons
I love that they mostly brought back the old format, no more social media judging/weird scoring and whatever the heck flixel was. They also brought back some nostalgic elements such as the na na na theme song and the fade away pictures of the models after elimination. So far very pleased with it and the new add ons work better than when they tried to reinvent the show a few years ago. I feel like the show has finally found itself in a good place after joining VH1 and finding their footing! (A few bumps in the road but thats natural.)
☕️

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I did think the fake pregnancy photo shoot was maybe a little weird and offensive. You'd think in today's culture they'd steer away from things like that...I mean they've done multiple blackface photo shoots in the past and other offensive stuff that they somehow got away with but that stuff is a lot harder to slide by with now.

damnitletmesleep
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by damnitletmesleep »

ashaehxo wrote:I love that they mostly brought back the old format, no more social media judging/weird scoring and whatever the heck flixel was. They also brought back some nostalgic elements such as the na na na theme song and the fade away pictures of the models after elimination. So far very pleased with it and the new add ons work better than when they tried to reinvent the show a few years ago. I feel like the show has finally found itself in a good place after joining VH1 and finding their footing! (A few bumps in the road but thats natural.)
I completely agree - I was worried that the new season would find a way to 'shake it up' again. I much prefer the more classic format.

Return to “Reality TV”