DaniellaChristina1

flo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

DaniellaChristina1

Post by flo »

Because I've seen Danni, Sam's sister, mentioned in the main thread occasionally, I thought it might be a good idea to start a topic on her just in case anyone wanted to have a conversation solely about her in a separate thread (haven't seen one about her on GG).

On a personal note, I've always been rather curious about her career ambitions and course at university. I believe that she once stated in a vlog that aspires to be a model, dancer, singer, and actress. I suppose her ambitions haven't changed since she's a vocal student at university.

Amaj_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniellaChristina1

Post by Amaj_ »

Personally I can't stand her. One thing that irks me is the constant pouting. For crying out loud what are you a duck? :roll:

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

She's not very thourough. She repeats herself a lot and seems to only be doing youtube because her suster does it and also to feel important. The way she pouts and poses makes me feel like she just wants comments and likes to make herself feel like she's as great as she seems to think she is.
She's a pretty girl when shes not pouting and priming herself but i see no relevance of her on youtube besides the odd appearance on beautycrush's channel.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I think she's studying singing or music? I could be wrong. But I watched one of her singing videos and her voice sounds pretty average to me

PoppyJK
Learner
Learner

Post by PoppyJK »

It annoys the life out of me the way her bio on instagram says 'I'm a Guru on YouTube'.
To me, it just gives me the impression that she thinks very highly of her Youtube self.

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

Anyone saw this video? I think it's not very professional (specially doing a "Vocals Degree") that she actually cuts in the video. Like it's not one take.

I actually never saw anything like that on Youtube:P Whenever me and my sister sing and record our voices and we fail halfway the song, we just start over again, we don't cut...

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT
POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT POUT

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

I was really annoyed by this video. I don't have abs, but neither does Danni. Look at her, she's flabby for fuck's sake. I don't want to insult anyone, but what annoys me is that she is giving ADVICE about abs, when she doesn't even have any herself, cringeworthy comes to mind. And must she wear a sports bra like that? You're meant to wear them under a sports tee - she really does love herself.

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

Amaj_
Talker
Talker

Post by Amaj_ »

I feel as though nowadays everyone's trying to give advice on exercising and nutrition. It's really starting to irk me. Is it just me or?

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

vclean wrote:I think she's studying singing or music? I could be wrong. But I watched one of her singing videos and her voice sounds pretty average to me
I was actually thinking about this too. Her voice is by no means bad, I actually think it has the potential to be quite nice; nonetheless, it is still an average voice. I don't hear any distinguishing qualities or extraordinary talent when she sings. I also feel that the way she tries to sing at times is unflattering for the type of voice she has, which is a shame, because that likely means she won't develop it to its fullest potential (but rather try to pursue a style that isn't necessarily suited to the type of singing voice she currently has).

I was also wondering, in my country, when you go to university to study any of the arts (visual or performing) the student has to audition to be accepted into the program. I don't think her voice was up to par for the standard of university vocal music when she applied; however, I'm not from the UK. Does anyone from the UK know if there is an audition when a student decides to study vocals at uni?

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

SacconePhonys wrote:

I was really annoyed by this video. I don't have abs, but neither does Danni. Look at her, she's flabby for fuck's sake. I don't want to insult anyone, but what annoys me is that she is giving ADVICE about abs, when she doesn't even have any herself, cringeworthy comes to mind. And must she wear a sports bra like that? You're meant to wear them under a sports tee - she really does love herself.

She spent 3 minutes blabbing on about how it's a personal workout that works for her while pulling up her leggings to cover the flab

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

flo wrote:
vclean wrote:I think she's studying singing or music? I could be wrong. But I watched one of her singing videos and her voice sounds pretty average to me
I was actually thinking about this too. Her voice is by no means bad, I actually think it has the potential to be quite nice; nonetheless, it is still an average voice. I don't hear any distinguishing qualities or extraordinary talent when she sings. I also feel that the way she tries to sing at times is unflattering for the type of voice she has, which is a shame, because that likely means she won't develop it to its fullest potential (but rather try to pursue a style that isn't necessarily suited to the type of singing voice she currently has).

I was also wondering, in my country, when you go to university to study any of the arts (visual or performing) the student has to audition to be accepted into the program. I don't think her voice was up to par for the standard of university vocal music when she applied; however, I'm not from the UK. Does anyone from the UK know if there is an audition when a student decides to study vocals at uni?
According to her Facebook profile (easy to google, it has Jason and Sammi as friends too, so it's her real one) this is where she studies: http://www.techmusicschool.co.uk/

And yeah apparently she had to do audition, it's on the website.

yomg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yomg »

She put down 'Guru at Youtube Partner' for her occupation on Facebook. :rofl:

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

yomg wrote:She put down 'Guru at Youtube Partner' for her occupation on Facebook. :rofl:
Lol yeaah, in this video from 2011 she already referred herself as Youtube Guru haha.
This one:

Oh guuuurllll *pouts*.

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

Is she being serious? She really does love herself, she's actually proud she got featured on a pathetic Instragram account :? and look at the terrible lip outline.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Wow, she is very pathetic if she feels accomplished over something like that lmao.. this girl's a joke. She seems like one of those "beauty gurus" that would sponsor fertilizer if she was paid to :roll:

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

SacconePhonys wrote:Image

Is she being serious? She really does love herself, she's actually proud she got featured on a pathetic Instragram account :? and look at the terrible lip outline.
Well, I guess its better that she love herself than having low self esteem, right? :roll:
In all fairness, I do think that she is naturally quite pretty, personally, I don't think she styles herself very well; however, if she wanted to she could look much much better - but that is all a matter of personal taste and opinion.

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

She does have a pretty face but she ruins it with that stupid pout she constantly does. Why aren't her friends or Sammi telling her how ridiculous she looks? If one of my friends were running around looking like a massive twat like that I would tell her.

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

shitsandgigs wrote:She does have a pretty face but she ruins it with that stupid pout she constantly does. Why aren't her friends or Sammi telling her how ridiculous she looks? If one of my friends were running around looking like a massive twat like that I would tell her.
:rofl:

Seriously though, maybe her friends and family like her current look?
Or perhaps they are strong advocates of the "to each their own" philosophy?
Whichever way, I think once she gets her act together and stops the continual pouting and occasional bad makeup, she can really achieve a great look that might get her somewhere in the industries of entertainment that she is interested in. After all, we all know that entertainment industry is 85% connections, 13% good looks, and 2% talent.

After thinking about that, I remember a while ago she posted a video about how she got a job as an extra in a music video I think.. I wish she named the artist or the song. If I find the video where she mentions it, I'll try to post it on here.

flo
Talker
Talker

Post by flo »

[youtube][/youtube]

Here is the video, I've never heard of the performer she is speaking of before this video.

Return to “BeautyCrush”