Omg yesss

crowcrow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 6

Post by crowcrow »

Someone said: I agree, blonde does nothing for her. Idk why she says she can't pull off dark hair when dani is much lighter than her and can work it fine

I think pulling off a hair colour is not about what skintone you have. It's quite misleading and very often confused, but actually bizarrely enough it's all about the features you have and the overal look.

I'll give you an example. I follow one of youtubers who used to have bright blue-pink hair, and I thought it looks great because he's got pink undertones, cool undertones, but then I've seen his tutorials with much darker, much yellower skintone (for a purpose of a tutorial), yet the hair still looked amazing and suited him big time.

I think she can pull off blonde hair, dark would look quite draining on her, it'd wash her out

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

she does pull off blonde hair sort of, but she looks a lot better with brown hair. I always thought her hair is kind of similar in tone to her skin? She has gorgeous eyes which would really pop against a dark hair. I miss her experimenting with her hair

dalera
Talker
Talker

Post by dalera »

ON WHAT PLANET IS THIS CUTE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

so trying to be cara delivigne and failing!

Eskiimoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Eskiimoo »

dalera wrote:ON WHAT PLANET IS THIS CUTE
She looks stupid.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

dalera wrote:ON WHAT PLANET IS THIS CUTE
WTF is that???? :o

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

What is this photoshoot meant to be about? they seem to be taking at where she goes everyday. If you were doing a photoshoot, surely the last place you would want it to be was your local starbucks?

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

She's photographed with three different ppl in the space of about two months... is she trying to be a modelling? But something about the shoots seem like its more for the photographers than for her; like they've asked her to model and she's doing them a favour.
Her modelling would make some sense though because she used to have a "modelling" profile on that website (I forget the name) so it was something she considered once upon a time. But on the other hand she doesn't seem to be trying as hard as Danni who clearly wants to do underwear (page 3? Glamour girl?) and has gone to take pics to build up her own portfolio.

Ahhh I dunno.

Chilly432
Learner
Learner

Post by Chilly432 »

crowcrow wrote:Someone said: I agree, blonde does nothing for her. Idk why she says she can't pull off dark hair when dani is much lighter than her and can work it fine

I think pulling off a hair colour is not about what skintone you have. It's quite misleading and very often confused, but actually bizarrely enough it's all about the features you have and the overal look.

I'll give you an example. I follow one of youtubers who used to have bright blue-pink hair, and I thought it looks great because he's got pink undertones, cool undertones, but then I've seen his tutorials with much darker, much yellower skintone (for a purpose of a tutorial), yet the hair still looked amazing and suited him big time.

I think she can pull off blonde hair, dark would look quite draining on her, it'd wash her out
I think you're missing one HUGE factor, that dark brown hair is her natural hair colour, I've seen it before on youtube way back in the day and it looked much better than the blonde.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Why does she have so many photoshoots lol

Ava2014
Informer
Informer

Post by Ava2014 »

She looks so skinny in her new instagram picture. Almost anorexic. I think she has gone too far with the hipster style-getting skinny and grundgy. She doesnt look natural anymore.

kbye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kbye »

Ava2014 wrote:She looks so skinny in her new instagram picture. Almost anorexic. I think she has gone too far with the hipster style-getting skinny and grundgy. She doesnt look natural anymore.
Her head is way too big for her body now. She resembles a stick person.

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

why is one leg bigger than the other

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

why is one leg bigger than the other

tiatiger
Debater
Debater

Post by tiatiger »

Can't believe it's part 6 already.

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

Oh come on she doesn't look anorexic at all. Just because she's thinner than before doesn't mean she has an eating disorder. She looks completely normal to me, that and it looks like she's edited her legs really unevenly haha.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Ava2014 wrote:She looks so skinny in her new instagram picture. Almost anorexic. I think she has gone too far with the hipster style-getting skinny and grundgy. She doesnt look natural anymore.
Ignorance at it's finest. How does one look like a mental disorder? Please tell me, I would love to know.

Chilly432
Learner
Learner

Post by Chilly432 »

I personally think her weight was fine before, but obviously to be super thin is her personal preference. I just hope she is doing it the healthy way, which I'm sure she is...it's just her head doesn't like proportionate to her body..Maybe it's her hair making her head look bigger.

Return to “BeautyCrush”