Fleur de Guillotine - Off With Jingle's Head! | Part 20

Re: Fleur de Guillotine - Off With Jingle's Head! | Part 20

Post by Guest »

^ I'm disappointed with Boden, I wasn't aware of that lol.

@ashleym- like others have said in previous threads, Mike seems happy enough to put up with her and carry out her every whim and wish, more fool him I guess. Maybe he also he sees her as a 'trophy wife' or something (hope not). I used to think she was one of these people who were beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside but that's definitely changed for me now.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

They'll never get divorced but she'll continue to emasculate him and the more children and responsibility she has, the worse it will get. She'll continue to pawn it on him. But she has beautiful blonde hair. What can we say? lol.

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Secretadmirer »

Unless Mike’s got it in him to divorce her (which I don’t think he has) it won’t happen. She won’t divorce him, she likes being able to be boss and she’s got a veryyyy good deal with him, nice house, lots of money, someone who’ll run round after her and do whatever she says and he’s a good Dad.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

viewtopic.php?f=144&t=33394

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

I'm a bit behind, but it annoyed me in her bathroom tour when she described the first bathroom's tiles as "herringbone kind of parquet style".. those are two different types of finishes and the floor is actually chevron. It annoys me that she has beautiful things and doesn't even know the correct terms.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

^ I get what you're saying, but if you're speaking about the first bathroom, she's actually right calling the pattern herringbone. They're rectangles staggered in zig-zag, whereas in a chevron pattern they're cut at an angle to form a point. ;)
This used to be a lot more fun

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Am I the only one who thinks the tile in the second bathroom looks like tire treads?

I get that it’s high quality and all that jazz, but I couldn’t help but think of old worn out tires when I saw it. I’m not a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the tile in the second bathroom looks like tire treads?

I get that it’s high quality and all that jazz, but I couldn’t help but think of old worn out tires when I saw it. I’m not a fan.

No, I think it looks like worn-down shit, and it seems Fleur isn't too thrilled with it, either. I'm sure it will be swapped out soon even though Mike and Fleur's mother like it, lol.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

dew wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the tile in the second bathroom looks like tire treads?

No, I think it looks like worn-down shit, and it seems Fleur isn't too thrilled with it, either. I'm sure it will be swapped out soon even though Mike and Fleur's mother like it, lol.
I mean, worn down shit is basically the same as old tire treads. Lol

Yeah, I can’t see it lasting. It’s too “rustic” for Fleur. Bet she trades it out for something shiny and grey.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Return to “FleurDeForce”