angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydoll Part 10

Post by angelaj0921 »

New Vlog- WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
-She starts off showing us some nasty bite on her arms, then rolls the vlog intro
- Without any explanation of where she is or who she's with, she says they ended up taking an Uber instead of a bus because she's "Never tooken a bus in her life. (Kayla talk fail) Apparently, the Uber took her them to the wrong place and they also almost got run over. Apparently, they wanted to go to Silver Lake shopping center, but the Uber actually took them to Silver Lake.
-Then she shows us that she's looking up where to go so they can get to the actually shops they wanted to go to.
-They go eat and she shows her food. Just after eating, they walk to another food place. While they're walking trying to find the food place, she says Candace just informed her that all the palm trees in LA don't naturally grow there.
-They then get on the metro back home. They're back at Damon's house and she says she got a latte to go, and that they are going to go penny boarding later.
-They decide to rearrange Damon's apt. Candace films while Kayla and Damon move the furniture. While they move the furniture a piece of the furniture falls off. Kayla shows Candace laying down and she says that Edwin broke that piece of furniture before. Kayla tells Candace that Edwin watches her vlogs as she films herself penny boarding in Damon's apt. ( I'm sure she picked that penny board up again due to hanging out with Louis lately. Try-hard turtle ) :D
-She says Edwin's going back home to Arizona. She shows Damon's finished apt, then says she's making Damon wash the dishes and clean his apt. He jokes about Kayla acting like his mom. He makes a joke about mold and Kayla laughs like a witch. Just as Kayla starts to go off on one of her good vibes tangents, Damon interrupts her thank God.
The vlog ends there.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

can we just talk about how her video on her main channel only has around 100 views and not to mention how low her views have been getting on her videos.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

TeamCupcakes wrote:can we just talk about how her video on her main channel only has around 100 views and not to mention how low her views have been getting on her videos.
Yeah I mentioned this a couple days ago. It's quite sad, nobody is even checking for her videos. But, Kayla's probably delusional and thinks she great, just like she thinks she has so many positive friends.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

Ohh I must have read past it...yes its quite sad.. I did't even bother watching the negative friends things because it was only like 2 mins.. how much can she really say.

nauseated
Informer
Informer

Post by nauseated »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Brittney wrote:i don't see any sort of hickey on her in that vlog. it's probably just the lighting or something. i haaate how in her comments, her viewers are so quick to assume such off the wall things like that and then come to an even more bizarre conclusion thinking it was from Edwin. smh
Some of them REALLY push the Edwin thing.
SHE is pushing it (whether or not it's real) and they're just gullible.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”