Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part 28

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I think she's probably on her parents health insurance and cell phone plan but that's about it. She doesn't really buy a lot of higher priced items (when she does buy LV its used or smaller goods). And she also gets a ton of shit for free. When she goes to Bath and Body works she's using a gift card they sent her, not her own money. I think she also gets sent them from Sephora too (or used to). Her income isn't consistent so when she has a better month she probably splurges. I doubt she saves much.

jungkook
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by jungkook »

lindsey and meghan hughes moved out of LA and admitted they wasted a lot of money living there. they also frankly admitted their living situations/areas they were living in weren’t the best and both their apartments were 10x nicer than kayla’s lol. now they both have boyfriends and own houses in different states. i really don’t know how kayla is surviving considering both the hughes sisters probably made way more than she did/is making.

seeing her super mundane life/lack of actual friends is just depressing.

Post by Guest »

What's in my work bag...... is this a joke lol!!!! Girl doesn't even have a job so what could she possibly have that is mind blowing in her bag. She doesn't leave her house unless to shop, runyun, trader hoes, and starbucks that's it. Nothing in her bag was worth showing honestly, but she act's like she has the most time consuming job on the planet. She does absolutely nothing with her videos but film herself doing the same shit! Her job is not hard at all and requires no preparation honestly. I would love to see her have to work a retail job or at food establishment. It would be a train wreck, a nice slap of reality, and a nice laugh as well. She doesn't know the first thing about earing a living, valuing the things you own, caring for other besides yourself, and just hard work in general. She is so full of herself, doesn't know what constructive criticism is, no gratitude for items she is handed, and the opportunities she is given. She is honestly a lost cause and has not done well at all. Sure she has her own place in LA but what does she have to show for it? nothing. She has no substance or personality at all she has her head so far up her butt she thinks she's flawless. She wants friends and a boyfriend but no one can tolerate her wannabe Kardashian self who acts like a fitness expert. It wouldn't be so bad if she would stop faking this fab life she pictures, and just be honest of what life is really like. Remove the makeup your skin is actually dying behind it, find a stylist you need help (workout clothes are not cute for everyday life and don't make you athletic looking or classy as you said), quit faking a life style of veganism and just eat healthy without labeling it, visit a dermatologist which I'm surprised you haven't done (I did that shit in middle school and my life was changed forever), MOVE OUT OF LA AND FIND YOURSELF(you don't know who you are and have created this Kardashian personality in LA and it's not working so go move to Va, NY, Europe or just anywhere but Cali), look into possibly attending class again because honey you desperately need it(no one talks in slang at your age and screws up the English language that much), and get over all the name brand bull like LV. We know you don't like the brand or what it's known for but do it show you can afford it. No one cares about your $300 planner that's just ridiculous especially when you don't actually have plans. Also sell that damn jeep that's not helping your ego at all. Go buy a smaller car because why the hell do you need a tank style car. Maybe go back to a nice SUV or something that won't cost an arm and a leg to fill up. Lastly you are almost 30 quit traveling to Las Vegas all the time. I understand loving a place and wanting to visit often, but the world is huge how do you know if that's your favorite place..... when Las Vegas is the only place you visit. Speaking of Vegas quit partying and trashed all the time you shouldn't be doing that either. I can understand maybe once in a while but not every week multiple times a week... it's not cute and does not help your image. If you do maybe go to other places you live in LA for crying out loud I know they have more than one zzzzclub to get lit at.

My only hope is someone comes into her life or someone confronts her who is already in life and shows her the truth. Shows her she needs to grow up and stop acting like a wannabe celeb. Honestly she may be too far gone for anything already seeing as this has been happening for a couple years now.

Sorry for the rant I can barely make it through a video without rolling my eyes at her fake self.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

jungkook wrote:lindsey and meghan hughes moved out of LA and admitted they wasted a lot of money living there. they also frankly admitted their living situations/areas they were living in weren’t the best and both their apartments were 10x nicer than kayla’s lol. now they both have boyfriends and own houses in different states. i really don’t know how kayla is surviving considering both the hughes sisters probably made way more than she did/is making.

Meghan doesn't own a house, she's renting one in the middle of nowhere with her psycho boyfriend lol. But their rent was probably twice as much as Kayla's anyway.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

I'm 100% convinced she works out for like 10 or so minutes, enough for video footage and thats it.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

Karen Smith wrote:I'm 100% convinced she works out for like 10 or so minutes, enough for video footage and thats it.
I agree. Although, I did notice in a recent video that her calves actually look nicely developed, but I'm afraid that's only because in her most recent video she stated she uses the elliptical on the highest intensity for 30 minutes because "it burns the most calories in a short amount of time". She definitely is about spending as little time as possible working out.

Cosmic,
Debater
Debater

Post by Cosmic, »

That booty ain’t getting no bigger lmao. I have a small butt too but damn that pic she posted on the sink she was trying too damn hard to make it look like her ass wasn’t a pancake. Stop lying to yourself

feelingfamiliar
Talker
Talker

Post by feelingfamiliar »

jungkook wrote:lindsey and meghan hughes moved out of LA and admitted they wasted a lot of money living there. they also frankly admitted their living situations/areas they were living in weren’t the best and both their apartments were 10x nicer than kayla’s lol. now they both have boyfriends and own houses in different states. i really don’t know how kayla is surviving considering both the hughes sisters probably made way more than she did/is making.

to be fair, there are a lot of sketchy areas in LA. The really nice areas are insanely expensive

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

omg her new instagrams with her lingerie this bitch is thirsty af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

Her new pics wtf i'm crying

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

Someone commented on her legs and she replied leg day is no joke. Everyday is leg day when all you do is Runyon.

Post by Guest »

28ABJZL6B68UI

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

A 17 minute vlog of eye f*cking the camera, trying to be random and funny, and all old footage... Okay, girl.

And those wannabe IG baddie pictures she posted... I bet dudes are always surprised to see her in person lol.

Oh and look, Kayla liking another problematic/woman beating artist... XXXtenctaion (or however you spell it.)

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

listen to her story around 13 minutes, I couldn't even handle it. She's really feeling herself.

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

Lmao omg y’all there’s something about those photos where she’s lying on the carpet of her room, mirror selfie, flash on and those nasty beaded bracelet stack that gives off early 2009 vibes where teenagers just discovered mirror selfies with their Sony cameras on flash. Like what is happening. For once she titled her vlog correctly because I think she IS going crazy. She eye fucked so hard on herself the entire time and mentioned how she got called beautiful by not ONE but TWO PEOPLE IN A DAY!!! Her mom and an older black man!!! Lmfao I can’t

Post by Guest »

Did this chick really say puny instead of peony :rofl:

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

Interesting that Hayley commented on the video... Image

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:Did this chick really say puny instead of peony :rofl:
I caught this too— and this girl wants a peony tattoo on her arm, does anyone remember that?
Instead she got three dots and a basic heart tattoo. I bet Kayla considers each dot as one tattoo so she sounds cooler telling people she has X amount of tattoos Image

MCupcakeXO
Talker
Talker

Post by MCupcakeXO »

Kayla saying she "just" figured out what "suck me like a lollipop" in Lil Wayne's song 'Lollipop' meant.......

You're 25????

Smh and if your reaction is "that's nasty" this is why you don't have a man sis

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

MCupcakeXO wrote:Kayla saying she "just" figured out what "suck me like a lollipop" in Lil Wayne's song 'Lollipop' meant.......

You're 25????

Smh and if your reaction is "that's nasty" this is why you don't have a man sis
I’m sorry but this just shows how childish she really is. At 25 she’s still using words like boobies, and cookie to describe her tits and vagina. If you think oral sex is nasty, enjoy being a virgin for the rest of your life!

Return to “Kayla Lashae”