Elderella - 280390 saggy skin layers Part 63

dumblydore
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elderella - 280390 saggy skin layers Part 63

Post by dumblydore »

silverluna wrote:The tent twitter account is cracking me up :rofl: :rofl: I don't watch or follow them, how long has that tent been out there?

edit: the piano has an account too
Yes there is, I was the one who suggested it but I'm giving credit to the account holder

Presenting, https://twitter.com/PianoDeyes

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Her Insta story posing in front of the yellow door

MOON SHOES

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

#goalz #zoella de ville

Last edited by Slackerbitch on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liquidconfidence
Learner
Learner

Post by liquidconfidence »

This account is golden ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
"falling is just another way to fly"

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

^this person seriously deserves an oscar.

sar-bear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sar-bear »

I haven't watched the video so don't know what she said about it but from the thumbnail I can see the Bum Bum Cream which I will say is one of my favorite products. It smells like coconut and warm caramel. It is quite a strong scent so some may not like it. Their whole line is great though. I'm...dare I say it....OBSESSED.

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

I checked Joe's insta and he's losing the same amount like Zoe, if I'm correct. he had 5,920,000 at the 13th now he has 5,908,000.... that seems abnormal! since he post pretty pictures from holiday, I don't think think everytime he posts 1000 people gets offended... Caspar is losing as well, Gabbie as well, Poppy as well, Tanya has one day when it say green +xy instead of the red one saying she lost, same with Niomi, Sean has 5 days with green numbers. Louise has only green days meaning she is gaining new followers every day, more than she lost, I assume that's how it works. even Josh Pieters and Jack Maynard is gaining new followers every day. maybe Gleam deleting fake accunts? I thought maybe Insta deleting old accounts but I checked a model with around 6m followers, she's gaining. I really don't kow whats going on. I swear at some point Joe had 6m followers now he has 5,9 for a while now, but I might be just tripping with this one. I just checked and he had 5.944.000 on Christmas, the only day with green numbers. same with Zoe actually! she has 2 green numbers, both on Christmas. very interesting...
english is not my first language

ytfanxo
Informer
Informer

Post by ytfanxo »

Siculus wrote:I checked Joe's insta and he's losing the same amount like Zoe, if I'm correct. he had 5,920,000 at the 13th now he has 5,908,000.... that seems abnormal! since he post pretty pictures from holiday, I don't think think everytime he posts 1000 people gets offended... Caspar is losing as well, Gabbie as well, Poppy as well, Tanya has one day when it say green +xy instead of the red one saying she lost, same with Niomi, Sean has 5 days with green numbers. Louise has only green days meaning she is gaining new followers every day, more than she lost, I assume that's how it works. even Josh Pieters and Jack Maynard is gaining new followers every day. maybe Gleam deleting fake accunts? I thought maybe Insta deleting old accounts but I checked a model with around 6m followers, she's gaining. I really don't kow whats going on. I swear at some point Joe had 6m followers now he has 5,9 for a while now, but I might be just tripping with this one. I just checked and he had 5.944.000 on Christmas, the only day with green numbers. same with Zoe actually! she has 2 green numbers, both on Christmas. very interesting...

It's fake accounts. When people buy accounts, the sites that provide them use accounts that don't have verified emails, and now and then, Instagram do a sweep of those accounts and a lot of them get deleted. The reason that Louise may not be losing, is because I don't think Louise is the kind of person to buy fake followers to begin with, I doubt Gleam are doing it for these people, it would be too expensive; they're doing it for themselves.

The reason the model may not lose for example is either her followers are real, she's using more reputable fake follower companies who work harder on their fake accounts, or she's topping them up.

This is my job btw, I work for a company that helps validate a channel's following and activity before advertisers choose to work with them alongside my study.

Caddy01
Talker
Talker

Post by Caddy01 »

She looks so dead in all the photos, likes she's become her wax work.
I don't want to call her a child because I think she would love that but light up trainers? And I'm from the UK and whilst adults do sometimes have the bumpers up they would get laughed at by their friends. She's nearly 28 years old ffs! :rofl: I can't work out if Zoe had an amazing childhood where she was queen bee that's she's trying to recreate or a really shitty childhood that she's now trying to make up for. She acts about 13, maybe she had shit teenage years because of her anxiety and is tying to recreate them now?

My theory about Louise and Zoe is that Louise didn't like how Zoe treated Darcy. Zoe was so involved in Darcys life when she was a toddler, she was like an aunt and then she essentially ditched them both. Couldn't be bothered to go see Louise, couldn't support her and Darcy would have noticed that for didn't come anymore. I reckon Louise got pissed with Zoe because even though Zoe ignored Darcy for years maybe she tried to be suddenly more involved when Louise got pregnant. And now Zoe is showing Louise whose boss

flakylibra
Learner
Learner

Post by flakylibra »

I feel personally attacked right now
newbie here :love2:

ytfanxo
Informer
Informer

Post by ytfanxo »

I never watch Zoe's main channel, although I click a video and watch for a minute or two now and then before getting bored. I'll binge watch vlogs maybe once every 8 months, but I don't keep up.

I've noticed watching her most recent video, that the reason I can't watch them is because they are so monotonous. Either that, or it's content aimed at younger people (I'm in my 20s now, I don't want to watch Zoe and Joe reacting to their childhood videos or cupcake baking.) It seems every video is a video I've seen before, Zoe sat on her bed talking about consumerism. I watched her new Favourites vid (which I generally like Favourite videos, so long as they're not jam packed with affiliate links) and what do you know, the first thing she mentions, after investigating the link, is an affiliate link. The full video is essentially an ad that she doesn't have to disclose because they're not paying for the video itself.

the fact that favourites videos are nothing but YouTubers advertising their affiliate links by pretending to be obsessed with stuff, isn't just Zoe's issue, but the Gleam Team seem to be the biggest culprits.

ytfanxo
Informer
Informer

Post by ytfanxo »

double post,

I just got further through the vid and clicked some links, and even the Tanya Burr product is an affiliate link! Lmao, I know Tanya may not be in charge of the PR but it's kind of funny that Zoe is being paid to promote one of her "best friend"'s products

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Omg those alfie’s forgotten items twitters are hilarious lmfao

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

Siculus wrote:I checked Joe's insta and he's losing the same amount like Zoe, if I'm correct. he had 5,920,000 at the 13th now he has 5,908,000.... that seems abnormal! since he post pretty pictures from holiday, I don't think think everytime he posts 1000 people gets offended... Caspar is losing as well, Gabbie as well, Poppy as well, Tanya has one day when it say green +xy instead of the red one saying she lost, same with Niomi, Sean has 5 days with green numbers. Louise has only green days meaning she is gaining new followers every day, more than she lost, I assume that's how it works. even Josh Pieters and Jack Maynard is gaining new followers every day. maybe Gleam deleting fake accunts? I thought maybe Insta deleting old accounts but I checked a model with around 6m followers, she's gaining. I really don't kow whats going on. I swear at some point Joe had 6m followers now he has 5,9 for a while now, but I might be just tripping with this one. I just checked and he had 5.944.000 on Christmas, the only day with green numbers. same with Zoe actually! she has 2 green numbers, both on Christmas. very interesting...
While part of it may be fake accounts being removed, I think the downward trend for all of the original Gleamers is simply a result of their popularity dropping. They all kind of exploded at the same time, peaked at relatively the same time, and the bubble has started to burst for a lot of them at the same time now. It's only natural that after 5 years some of their audience has started to outgrow them. Kids are looking to the next batch of teenagers on YouTube and not necessarily to mid-20 year olds who aren't reinventing themselves.

For example, a lot of them banked on the One Direction craze, but even that group has moved on and matured. Everything gets boring after awhile. A lot of the Gleamers haven't evolved much, and their content is feeling tired. As a result, it's not surprising that people like Zoe aren't able to maintain their inflated social media numbers - it happens to all entertainers who don't evolve even if they were the most popular for a period of time.

Smaller YouTubers like Josh and Jack still have plenty of room to grow because they never really exploded the same way (their Instagram accounts still don't even have 1 million followers, so they're not really in the same boat as Zoe, Joe, Marcus, Alfie, etc who have a lot more to lose).

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

New thread?

amity
Talker
Talker

Post by amity »

Luk20 wrote:
While part of it may be fake accounts being removed, I think the downward trend for all of the original Gleamers is simply a result of their popularity dropping. They all kind of exploded at the same time, peaked at relatively the same time, and the bubble has started to burst for a lot of them at the same time now. It's only natural that after 5 years some of their audience has started to outgrow them. Kids are looking to the next batch of teenagers on YouTube and not necessarily to mid-20 year olds who aren't reinventing themselves.

For example, a lot of them banked on the One Direction craze, but even that group has moved on and matured. Everything gets boring after awhile. A lot of the Gleamers haven't evolved much, and their content is feeling tired. As a result, it's not surprising that people like Zoe aren't able to maintain their inflated social media numbers - it happens to all entertainers who don't evolve even if they were the most popular for a period of time.

Smaller YouTubers like Josh and Jack still have plenty of room to grow because they never really exploded the same way (their Instagram accounts still don't even have 1 million followers, so they're not really in the same boat as Zoe, Joe, Marcus, Alfie, etc who have a lot more to lose).
I agree with you. I think Louise is the only one who really 'grew up' if you know what I mean. She is gaining people because she now appeals to a range of audiences and covers topics that are creative instead of the old 'favourites' and 'makeup routine' videos which have been overdone like crazy. I actually really admire Louise for changing up her content and admitting that she was dumbing herself down on youtube.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

ytfanxo wrote:double post,

I just got further through the vid and clicked some links, and even the Tanya Burr product is an affiliate link! Lmao, I know Tanya may not be in charge of the PR but it's kind of funny that Zoe is being paid to promote one of her "best friend"'s products
Remember a few months ago when tanya styled zoe in a vlog and she borrowed Tanya's cardigan - and then she added "Tanya's cardigan" as an affiliate link. Lol these ppl are a walking parody at times

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elderella - 280390 saggy skin layers Part 63

Post by sockmonkey »

Incredibly lazy video. Doing a “best of 2017” in the last week of Jan? So irrelevant.

Also her face just looks so unhealthy. Like it looks so puffy but she also has very prominent wrinkle lines. It’s absolutely the result of her awful diet and not taking care of herself properly. And also that terrifying grinch smile. She’s not ageing well at all. Her endless takeaways are catching up to her.

I am really glad she actually tucked her fringe away though. Forgot she had a left eye under there

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

sockmonkey wrote:Incredibly lazy video. Doing a “best of 2017” in the last week of Jan? So irrelevant.

Also her face just looks so unhealthy. Like it looks so puffy but she also has very prominent wrinkle lines. It’s absolutely the result of her awful diet and not taking care of herself properly. And also that terrifying grinch smile. She’s not ageing well at all. Her endless takeaways are catching up to her.

I am really glad she actually tucked her fringe away though. Forgot she had a left eye under there
And the ugly personality seeping through.

She’s on about spring again, I bet we don’t even get to ‘official’ spring before she is banging on about it being summer, she will declare its almost autumn in June and begin watching Christmas films and feeling cosy.

She’s essentially living like she is on the dole, except her giro is bigger.

Return to “Zoella”