ZOELLA'S BASIC/EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE

floranth
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ZOELLA'S BASIC/EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE

Post by floranth »

Hey guys! First post and first topic creator here, but this has been bugging me for a while and I haven't seen another topic about it anywhere.

Yes, it's to do with Zoella's latest product launch. Anyone else think the products for her Lifestyle range are just really basic and overpriced? You could buy nearly the same product (probably of a better quality - but I don't know what kind of quality her products are, so I can't say for sure) without her 'bloody' name slapped on everything?!

shaumar
Learner
Learner

Re: ZOELLA'S BASIC/EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE

Post by shaumar »

Regardless of what we think and I agree, she will make a fortune from it as all her little disciples will pester mum and dad for it all!

Pompopoko888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pompopoko888 »

I don't get why people crown her 'queen of the internet' or 'the most beautiful/prettiest girl on the internet' or 'Miss Perfect'. Have you seen her face without make-up? It's natural beauty that counts, not caking yourself up with make-up.

And NO ONE CARES what you have in your purse/handbag.

thatbunbun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thatbunbun »

She lucked out, is the only reason. Right place right time.

Em_liv_24
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Em_liv_24 »

My problem with zoella's products, namely her 'beauty' products is that the quality is so so so bad. The fragrances are just so awful. They smell so cheap. But what infuriates me is that when she's talking about them she is like "ahhh I've been wearing this snowella spritz for weeks" and goes on about it - I just find it insulting because that is clearly not true.... Someone who Claims to wear expensive perfume like Chanel isn't going to put that cheap stuff on. I don't know - I just think compared to Tanya's make up zoella's is so bad... And it's so clear Tanya loves her products and they actually look good. It's a shame that the zoella stuff takes all the space. Also it annoyed me when she slipped out that the hot water bottle had been pitched to her... Starting to think she probably doesn't invest much time into her own products. Final comment: one of the main reasons I don't like zoella as a social influencer is that she doesn't do anything that matters. Like she's selling her merch and products to just fuel her over expensive lifestyle. HeyClaire/Claire Marshall sold merch and built a SCHOOL with the money. And she's signed to gleam. Enough said.

Return to “Zoella”