Daily Vlog Part 83: Scamcember 2016

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 83: Scamcember 2016

Post by Traveler »

Tinder Chris needs a job. Maybe work at Tinder.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Traveler wrote:Tinder Chris needs a job. Maybe work at Tinder.
Is he ever going to leave? I am tired of seeing his face lol
He wants to be a Gutierrez-Travis. He has no girlfriend because of Tinder. He is hanging around little children. Kind of weird. He will never leave because Judy -I mean Benji pays too much. Benji is giving away Judy and the girls earnings. Judy doesn't buy airline tickets or hotel rooms. She doesn't know how much Benji is spending.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

IAdoreJulianna
Informer
Informer

Post by IAdoreJulianna »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:The top 3 things they each are looking forward to most. He didn't mention Porky's birthday nor did they mention about Juliana resuming her preschool education :roll: And how funny. Even Miya knows her awful fashion taste :D
Sad how neither one of them said that they were looking forward to seeing their own damn family meaning: Judy - her father; and Benji - his parents, brother, sister-in-law, and nephews. Wow.

I really thought they left Chris behind because I didn't see even a glimpse of him in the airport, on the plane, or even the car. But then, BOOM! There he is, in all his creepy, leeching glory popping up at Target. Gross. Go away. For good!

Judy's packing skills are horrid. She just throws and shoves everything in a suitcase all haphazardly. No wonder she always has a hard time closing them. And it's a wonder how she can make heads or tails where everything is while unpacking, and whether things are clean or not. :roll:

jj2380
Informer
Informer

Post by jj2380 »

I wouldn't be surprised if benji hires Chris as some type of assistant. Either way he has no college education and his job experience consists of an ice cream shop and bartending. I actually like melody she one of the few semi normal people in the village but she's still in community college and a part time nanny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

IAdoreJulianna wrote: Judy's packing skills are horrid. She just throws and shoves everything in a suitcase all haphazardly. No wonder she always has a hard time closing them. And it's a wonder how she can make heads or tails where everything is while unpacking, and whether things are clean or not. :roll:
You forget she doesn't care where everything is and if it's clean or not. Those suitcases will remain half packed in a corner for weeks and the laundry just becomes a huge gross pile in the corner of their bedroom (not to be confused with the gross pile that is her husband :D ) :roll:

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

What the heck is wrong with Banjo? Hangry bcoz he is a father and not being to find a place to stuff his face? I hope his and his family shitty attitude will open up the minion eyes on who they really are.

Shayla gave Judy a bday surprise and guess what she got in return. Playing **babysitting** the girls :roll:

Judy's packing skill is terrible bcoz she's doing it last minute. She don't plan well ahead.

Banjo uploaded some pasta he cooked. It looked gross and looks like being covered with coweb.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-E1sMgWRM ... benjimantv

Oh please Banjo you are cooking for the ladies not because you really care for them. You are just being stingy by preparing something cheap and easy. :roll:

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

it bothers me so much that she turned to Benji for an explanation on the Muslim ban. Ofc he'll be one those "media hyped it up" ppl :roll:

Jesus just watch the news and formulate your own thoughts and opinion ffs

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

now would be a good time to start following the news Judy :roll:

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”