wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sophie Shohet

Post by wild4thenight »

lillemy01 wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:This thread is pure fluff. I can justify gossiping about some YTers but Sophie has done nothing wrong except make you people jealous.
Jealous?? Why would I be? I used to love her but her fixation on her appearance is getting out of hand. She is extremely thin now and has a lot done to her face. For me this shows incredible insecurity and this worries me! Just because she has money (which she has worked hard for) does not mean that she does not have any problems and that people can not be worried about her!
aside from her money, what are we jealous of? i find her pretty dull as a person and insincere so nope, not jealous. thanks 4 dropping by thoo <3 <3

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Sophie is very sweet and proud of where she is. People talk about her having issues , if you go back and watch her video about health problems,ie cancer and weight problems I think one would feel a little insecure and worried and would want to really enjoy life and all one has.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

"Aside from her money" well that's one big reason you might be jealous :roll:

Also her lack of hate comments, her looks, relationship, cars, job, body, intelligence... Seriously, what's there to not be jealous of?

cats123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cats123 »

Hunevoque wrote:Sophie is very sweet and proud of where she is. People talk about her having issues , if you go back and watch her video about health problems,ie cancer and weight problems I think one would feel a little insecure and worried and would want to really enjoy life and all one has.
Yup it's quite understandable. I love that she doesn't let things stop her from achieving her goals and enjoys life.People who've never had anything happen to them don't understand how wonderful and lucky we are to be alive. Especially if you live in a country where you are free, have access to education, and the ability to improve your life if you're started on the bottom. I love her career and money tips videos. I do hope she makes more.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

kellyba34 wrote:"Aside from her money" well that's one big reason you might be jealous :roll:

Also her lack of hate comments, her looks, relationship, cars, job, body, intelligence... Seriously, what's there to not be jealous of?
omg get back in your lane. you're the one listing all the things about her clearly you wish you had - not me. i think she's boring bye

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

She does have a lot going for her, not including the cold dweeb of a husband, but her style is the worst. Always trussed up in suffocating high necks or ghastly chokers - she's reminiscent of a 1970s art teacher...not a look I aspire too!

No matter how much she spends, she often manages to look gaudy and cheap - her handbag collection being a case in point.

missslucyma
Learner
Learner

Post by missslucyma »

Brigante wrote:She does have a lot going for her, not including the cold dweeb of a husband, but her style is the worst. Always trussed up in suffocating high necks or ghastly chokers - she's reminiscent of a 1970s art teacher...not a look I aspire too!

No matter how much she spends, she often manages to look gaudy and cheap - her handbag collection being a case in point.
What is wrong with David?? I honestly do not see a problem with him at all...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

missslucyma wrote:
Brigante wrote:She does have a lot going for her, not including the cold dweeb of a husband, but her style is the worst. Always trussed up in suffocating high necks or ghastly chokers - she's reminiscent of a 1970s art teacher...not a look I aspire too!

Something about him makes my skin crawl. It's just a personal opinion, you're not obliged to agree ;)

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Loved her balmain video! Actually ordered the dupe jacket just to see if I actually would reach for it when or if I buy the real deal. Really enjoyed that she had a dupe for it! And that she actually does use hers in the daily. People like jacky or Marlena would not want to be seen dead in one!

missslucyma
Learner
Learner

Post by missslucyma »

Brigante wrote:
missslucyma wrote:

Something about him makes my skin crawl. It's just a personal opinion, you're not obliged to agree ;)
Oh okay, I was just curious Image

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

New video up on her "Beauty Routine." :roll: I was lolz at the comments from teeny boppers saying she looks "so young." No girl, she looks 40. Like a high school student's pretty Mom. http://www.sophieshohet.com/media_files ... shohet.jpg

Botox and other fillers harden your facial lines, making women and men look more severe (read older). I was shocked when she said she was in her early 30s a few years ago. She looks like is closer to David's age. 41? 42? 46?

I don't know what it is about her but I find her both dull and annoying at the same time. And tacky. V. tacky. Set aside that $5600 that you're saving for another baby pink designer bag and sock it away for a personal shopper please and thank you. :love2:

beartimes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beartimes »

Does anyone think she has gone a bit too far on the surgery?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

beartimes wrote:Does anyone think she has gone a bit too far on the surgery?
I didn't know she had had surgery - I'm so out of the loop. Where is it?

beartimes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beartimes »

I dunno I think her whole face looks completely different and plastic

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

kellyba34 wrote:
beartimes wrote:Does anyone think she has gone a bit too far on the surgery?
I didn't know she had had surgery - I'm so out of the loop. Where is it?
Her tits. But yeah, her entire egg head looks like it's been constructed on a surgical slab.

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

She's definitely gone too far with the botox and fillers, she looks much older than her years. It's a shame as I think she'd be really pretty if she let herself be more natural. As much as I think she has awful style, there's something I like about her/her videos. I really can't put my finger on it, maybe it's because you can tell she enjoys making videos and isn't doing it for constant sponsorship and freebies.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:She's definitely gone too far with the botox and fillers, she looks much older than her years. It's a shame as I think she'd be really pretty if she let herself be more natural. As much as I think she has awful style, there's something I like about her/her videos. I really can't put my finger on it, maybe it's because you can tell she enjoys making videos and isn't doing it for constant sponsorship and freebies.
I think that's it. She hasn't (yet) been swept up into all the BS that comes with youtube fame. And she has a real job that earns good money, so no need to desperately grab all the sponsorships.

Interesting the age difference between her and hubby is 13 years - I guess she is quite mature, but she was only early-20s when they met right?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

kellyba34 wrote:
Lateg0ssiper wrote:She's definitely gone too far with the botox and fillers, she looks much older than her years. It's a shame as I think she'd be really pretty if she let herself be more natural. As much as I think she has awful style, there's something I like about her/her videos. I really can't put my finger on it, maybe it's because you can tell she enjoys making videos and isn't doing it for constant sponsorship and freebies.
I think that's it. She hasn't (yet) been swept up into all the BS that comes with youtube fame. And she has a real job that earns good money, so no need to desperately grab all the sponsorships.

Interesting the age difference between her and hubby is 13 years - I guess she is quite mature, but she was only early-20s when they met right?
she looks like shes in her early 40s to me, how old actually is she?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

wild4thenight wrote:
kellyba34 wrote:

she looks like shes in her early 40s to me, how old actually is she?
A little while ago she said she was 32 and he was 45. Can't remember, but it was within the last 2 years, so 32-34.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Literally none of my business but im nosey ...
I wonder which relative died for her to be there everyday and plan the funeral? Odd that she never says who it is and just refers to them as 'a relative'

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”