gretchenlovesbeauty

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
litgreave_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: gretchenlovesbeauty

Post by litgreave_ »

on her "why i went to Aruba blog"....more like she missed the meetings because she was too busy going on vacations for her own enjoyment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:love2:

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

it amazes me how easily she gets away with everything. apparently no real repurcussions from her sorority, no repurcussions from BU for missing classes and dropping classes she probably needs for her major, no repurcussions from her parents for not giving a shit about her education and if they’re helping her pay no repurcussions for completely wasting their money. how does she get away with this shit?

I’m just hoping reality slaps her in the face real soon, because she needs a huge wake up call.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

aaa123 wrote:it amazes me how easily she gets away with everything. apparently no real repurcussions from her sorority, no repurcussions from BU for missing classes and dropping classes she probably needs for her major, no repurcussions from her parents for not giving a shit about her education and if they’re helping her pay no repurcussions for completely wasting their money. how does she get away with this shit?

I’m just hoping reality slaps her in the face real soon, because she needs a huge wake up call.
maybe she'll realize in her senior year next year when the admissions office is telling her she won't graduate (for not having enough credits), and her trying to get away with it (which will never happen).....

bonjouryoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bonjouryoutube »

The comments on that video are so ridiculous, she has so many of her viewers convinced to feel sorry for her. She needs to grow up and actually take responsibility for something, like I don’t think going to California with her ‘squad’ to work out and take photos of açai bowls and bikinis counts as a valid excuse for missing college and meetings.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

its so obvious mandy only puts up with her cuz they're related lol

Lexiikaee
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexiikaee »

aaa123 wrote:it amazes me how easily she gets away with everything. apparently no real repurcussions from her sorority, no repurcussions from BU for missing classes and dropping classes she probably needs for her major, no repurcussions from her parents for not giving a shit about her education and if they’re helping her pay no repurcussions for completely wasting their money. how does she get away with this shit?

I think her parents quit paying for her college and are making her pay for it since she can afford to do so.
I also wonder did she quit rowing or did she get kicked off/dissmissed from the team.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

Personperson123 wrote:its so obvious mandy only puts up with her cuz they're related lol
I feel like whenever she vlogs around her, Mandy is so over it and annoyed with gretchen. Lol

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Called it, she's going to Coachella. This will be a shitshow

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:Called it, she's going to Coachella. This will be a shitshow
oh no....

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

litgreave_ wrote:
YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:Called it, she's going to Coachella. This will be a shitshow
oh no....
she probably doesn't even know any of the artists...she's only going because Dote is sending her and she can't possibly miss out on the biggest festival in California

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

litgreave_ wrote:
litgreave_ wrote:
oh no....
she probably doesn't even know any of the artists...she's only going because Dote is sending her and she can't possibly miss out on the biggest festival in California
Right, she'd never miss out on a chance to wear a skimpy outfit and take pics for her insta! #goals Go look at her instastory, I tried to attach the pic but it didn't work out well. She thinks she's so hot in that body chain thing. :roll:

bonjouryoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bonjouryoutube »

That bodychain is actually horrible haha, so tacky. I honestly wouldn't wear any of the items she has shown in her recent hauls.

devin renee
Learner
Learner

Post by devin renee »

She’s an absolute moron. Yes, sometimes you have to prioritize things that really matter..no one’s fault but her own for missing those meetings for blowouts and soul cycle no doubt.

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

She uploaded a whole video about dropping her finance concentration and promoting RX Bars; she's a joke of a person.....she said "I dropped my finance concentration so now I'll have more time to sleep, youtube , and workout." More like she'll have more time to go to blowouts, post half-assed videos (if even), and go on more vacations !!

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

She's seriously a joke. She said you have to do things that make you happy but COME ON. I'm in college now and I can tell you that I have atleast 1 class a semester that I do not like. That doesn't mean you should drop everything like that! You aren't going to love every single class you have to take. I seriously just don't believe her mindset. She's never going to grow as a person if you escape everything like that.

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

litgreave_ wrote:She uploaded a whole video about dropping her finance concentration and promoting RX Bars; she's a joke of a person.....she said "I dropped my finance concentration so now I'll have more time to sleep, youtube , and workout." More like she'll have more time to go to blowouts, post half-assed videos (if even), and go on more vacations !!
everything about this is ridiculous but I can’t get over “so I’ll have more time to sleep”. wow gretchen, maybe if you stopped getting shitfaced every night you wouldn’t have any issues with sleep :roll:

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Just got back from Aruba and is now packing to leave for Florida within the next few days. This girl always has to seem like she's rich by doing all of these things just to come off as cool to her friends/peers.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

she posted a sponsored video haul for her glasses. I never saw her wear glasses (besides sunglasses)....

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

mandyRD wrote:she posted a sponsored video haul for her glasses. I never saw her wear glasses (besides sunglasses)....
Suddenly she has bad vision because a company paid her to promote glasses . oh gretchen.

bonjouryoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bonjouryoutube »

She has posted so many videos lately with stupid sponsors that are obviously things she doesn't use. And even Lucy posted a video sponsored by HelloFresh when she loves cooking her own meals and is vegan!!

Return to “F-K”