OrganizedLikeJen Part 29

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OrganizedLikeJen Part 29

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

Literally in the first minute of the new vlog, and my "WTF" meter is already off the charts.

Don gave her the "cutest" advent gift - a service bell. And "organized" Jen has no food for her dog and thinks that's funny. Not sure I'll make it through minute two on this video.

Still in the first minute - she describes a lengthy workout and then says she's going to go out without a shower, because she feels so bad that Winnie doesn't have food. And then she spends ages browsing at the garden store where she's buying the food. If you're in such a hurry that you can't shower, shouldn't you, you know, go home and feed her?

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

Lynnjad wrote:I thought I was the only one that thought she looked like Lea Michelle!

(btw, I am new. Everyone here has given me another perspective on Jen.)
I only see her as an ugly Lea Michelle. Not the good looking version. But I was never a fan of her on Glee, so my opinion is a bit tainted.

I feel LOADS of viewers also followed Jen cause she was fragile and anxious and had a soft spoken tone and seem helpless all the damn time.

I just saw Laura Vitale vlog and she looks really tired, poor girl. I browse the comments and many had the similar motherly type, that Jen also got - You need to rest, Laura, take care of yourself.

I feel many will shift towards the Vitales. Joe is smart like they think Don is, except Joe DOES what he talks about. it's not just verbal poo. Laura does cook and clean and is busy, doesn't just pretend to, etc

[youtube][/youtube]

Regal_GG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Regal_GG »

Ok.. I know this is off topic... but sort of hits on a topic from the other day. And that was people who vlog better than Jen.

I saw one yesterday that blew my socks off! A vlog? yes, in a sense...and I DARE Jen and Don to come even 25% as close to outstanding. This is from ShayCarl; in a sense. It is his fitness/weight loss channel and though it isn't HIM, it's (I think) his intern and girlfriend on vacation in Peru. They are treking up Machu Picchu. Just for the views and the adventure that MOST of us will never get to...this video view is worth it.

[youtube][/youtube]

factchecker
Learner
Learner

Post by factchecker »

she could not stop fondling winnie's backup dog food.

mom2acdc
Informer
Informer

Post by mom2acdc »

A Bowl Full of Lemons is morphing into Jen--this is from her blog today:

Having a hard time finding the right gift for someone? Or finding the perfect gift actually in stock? Don’t forget to look online. This year, I decided that instead of fighting the crowds, I would purchase as many gifts online as I could possibly find. It has been just fabulous. I started shopping early (to get the best selection) and most of my shopping came from Amazon because I am an Amazon Prime member (love it) and get free 2 day shipping on almost everything I order. I saved a lot of gas and a lot of headaches. So it was a no brainer for me this year. I found everything I needed online, in stock. Whether you shop online or in the stores, choosing the right gift is the most important thing. My top gifts this year are…

My God--these people and their Amazon Prime!!

FluffingLikeJen
Informer
Informer

Post by FluffingLikeJen »

you guys do realize how much the eagle pack-it stuff is right? I did look into a few pieces for a few short trips we are taking and holy crapola. Jen probably has at least $2000 in pack it cubes and eagle creek luggage. the bags they sent her were around the $300 per bag mark. I'm sorry but that is crazy.

I am like a lot of you guys, I am just about done with her. Can't stand hearing about her editing videos. No one is interested in editing videos or how your busy filming. Boring. Boring. Boring.

thanks to whomever commented on Essiebutton. Watched the Marrakesh vlog and wow. Finally an interesting vlog.

I had a wtf Jen moment the other day. My parents are not in the 1% but they are definitely not hurting for money. Anyways, yesterday, I was telling my mom that my husband might be losing his job. Her response "well, maybe that is for the best." wtf?!?!??! How could that be for the best? Losing our home and having to move is for the best? Then my Dad pipes up and says "well hopefully your big boss will look at all of the good you have done and base decisions on that and not who you know or don't know". This is after we clearly told him that a lot of big decisions are made on who knows who.

Anyways, my own parents made me think of them acting like the Rosses'. Being in their own bubble and having no clue how the real world works. Jesus, my own parents. It's a sad day.

I don't know if the Christmas commercials are getting to me but I just imagine Jen trying to get to every sale and buy buy buy. Her extravagant spending on gifts for others and herslef rubs me the wrong way. We are not exchanging gifts this year, just in case hubby loses his job. Just focusing on our daughter. However, we never go crazy anyways.

you know what I would love to see?!?!? Jen asking her family to forego gifts to her and buy a huge cart of toys for poor children. And the same with Jen. Tell her family she is not buying gifts for them and purchasing a huge amount of toys for the needy. That would never happen though.
Formerly DebtFree.

Fluffing Gloves: The gift that keeps on giving.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

FluffingLikeJen wrote: you know what I would love to see?!?!? Jen asking her family to forego gifts to her and buy a huge cart of toys for poor children. And the same with Jen. Tell her family she is not buying gifts for them and purchasing a huge amount of toys for the needy. That would never happen though.
Or just part of her gifts, if she would even say a few charities that she's asked people to donate to in lieu of gifts, it would be impressive and might light the spark in other people's head that when they're making their "lists" of stuff they want this year, they can pick a few charities that mean something to them to inlcude. If she would just say one or two things about giving back outside of her giveaways, which are really just ploys to build up her sub numbers and not true "giving back" it would make her so much more easier to relate to in my eyes.

I could understand if she didn't constantly talk about buying things, but that's all her channel is - buying things. So why not at least mention that people could, you know, buy things for others instead of themselves. And before someone chimes in with how that would be really tacky of a guru to do - uh, charity isn't tacky. Being a selfish, cannot-get-enough-stuff tool is tacky.

I honestly think this whole "charity is private" or "talking about charity is tacky" thing is just something stingy people say so they don't have to own up to never doing anything for other people. You can talk about giving back without it being boastful, just like gurus talk all the time about their looks or their clothes or their whatever without it being boastful. Some are boasting, yes, but it's obvious and that doesn't mean it's all boastful. It's how you do it, not that you do it.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

moak101
Informer
Informer

Post by moak101 »

Thoughts on the vlog:
- oh my, she doesn't have back up up up up of Winnie's food? Oh the horror! :D

- her hair looks slimy after the workout and she's just going to put it in a hat? Gross!

- hot diggity damn,, she DID have a bit of food left, surprises!

- time for the therapist!

- "Don has a roaring fire"... no comment...

- The mickey christmas tree in their bedroom is kind of creepy. :?

CampJulie
Informer
Informer

Post by CampJulie »

Her hair looked disgusting and her face was in full greaseball mode but she declared she wouldn't be taking a shower and would just go out with a hat on. Blech.

A service bell? Really? It's just weird.

So Little Miss Organized who always has a backup of everything forgot that she had organized herself before the trip with a backup of Winnie's food. Way to live up to that name, Jen.

I'm just so UGH about her lately.
formerly holly

lipstick jungle

This HAS to be a joke, right? the advent gift was a bell??? I mean I get Don is pretty much Jen's waiter, but still. What's the meaning behind it? It's just more crap.

She forgot to get Winnie's food, so she had none
Therefore Jen, who had just worked out, went with NO shower - again - since she was in such a rush to get her food. She took her sweet, sweet time checking the store. She bought plants
Then , when she came back, she found a box of the Dog food she had kept, so she wouldn't be without any :roll:
She bought more bracelets from that etsy store. The owner sent her this for free - I quite like the metals paired together like that
She went off to an appointments - Judith the therapist
She took the dog with her

They watched Glee and made soup. :?

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

I wonder if they made soup, or if this is still the leftovers they now decided to freeze. (I think it's leftovers.)
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

lipstick jungle

FluffingLikeJen wrote:
I don't know if the Christmas commercials are getting to me but I just imagine Jen trying to get to every sale and buy buy buy. Her extravagant spending on gifts for others and herslef rubs me the wrong way. We are not exchanging gifts this year, just in case hubby loses his job. Just focusing on our daughter. However, we never go crazy anyways.

you know what I would love to see?!?!? Jen asking her family to forego gifts to her and buy a huge cart of toys for poor children. And the same with Jen. Tell her family she is not buying gifts for them and purchasing a huge amount of toys for the needy. That would never happen though.
Keep your head high.
I love, love, LOVE this quote.

Plus it may not EVEN ever Happen! <3

RobbieU1967
Lurker
Lurker

Tosh.o incident?

Post by RobbieU1967 »

Hi Everyone ..... Do I sound like Jenn there? LOL
Anyway, I've a bit new to Jenns videos. I found her about a month ago and have spent some time watching some of her back videos. I'm not sure yet what I think. I'm on both sides of the fence. This years vlogmas seems to be really boring. I was thinking about this ..... she has labeled herself as an Original Content Creator (her "job"), but all the content for vlogmas this year is basically the same as last. Thanksgiving was all the same as well. I mean she really doesn't do anything NEW in her life. So how is she going to be able to carry this channel without new content? Outside of the four walls of her house and shopping, she doesn't really have a life. Her "social anxiety" prevents her from doing anything outside of the realm of what she's always doing. How is she going to come up with new stuff?

Also, what is the Tosh.O incident? I've read that here a few times, but I'm not sure what that is refering to.

Also, when did she show her Yellow guest room with all the dolls? Is that video still online?

Not wishing Jenn bad things, but wish she had some new content to show. There is only so much make up and bath balms that are interesting ..... ya know?!?!

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tosh.o incident?

Post by JenToneitDown »

Check out the Jen FAQ
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

What is her obsession with soup?? And what a vile looking watery mess of a soup it always seems to be. I gagged at the sloshing sounds it made when they were (finally) freezing it.

FluffingLikeJen
Informer
Informer

Post by FluffingLikeJen »

lipstick jungle wrote:Keep your head high.
I love, love, LOVE this quote.

Plus it may not EVEN ever Happen!

that is beautiful quote. thanks LJ. yep, staying POSITIVE!!
Formerly DebtFree.

Fluffing Gloves: The gift that keeps on giving.

PreFall Haul
Informer
Informer

Post by PreFall Haul »

lipstick jungle wrote:She bought plants
That is hideous. What is with her and baskets of fake plants? Her decorating style is so 1980's grandma chic.
MakeupLover wrote:What is her obsession with soup?? And what a vile looking watery mess of a soup it always seems to be. I gagged at the sloshing sounds it made when they were (finally) freezing it.
Ok seriously gag. I don't like brothy soups at all...they remind me of garbage water, all murky with the random crap floating around. Especially if it has spinach or big leafy herbs in it. And Donut's soups always look extra nasty. I wonder if he puts the pot of soup in the smoker for a few hours after he makes it. I just can't imagine him cooking without using the grill or smoker.

blondeambition
Talker
Talker

Post by blondeambition »

Ok you guys, my obsession with Gizoogle is out of control and EEN's comment was just screaming to be translated...enjoy!

"I enjoyed tha trip of yo' freshly smoked up luggage n' freshly smoked up packin tools. Well shiiiit, it takes rockin a item before you know all tha phat n' bad, so I straight-up appreciate n' recognize tha real review.
I be thinkin nuff of tha features you highlighted is particularly helpful fo' dem of our asses dat frequently travel. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So... I fuck you fo' pluggin a mo' detailed trip of yo' freshly smoked up suitcases n' packin tools, especially dem def lil specter folders muthafucka! I straight-up gots nuff props fo'how tha foldin board helps you fold neat n' tidy n' also acts as support fo' yo' folded shit so they don't git all scrunched up n' wrinkled.
I also be thinkin "likeamystic" had some funk suggestions fo' future vizzlez when plannin various occasionizzle trips, you might like ta consider n' shit. There is room fo' all sortz of vizzlez fo' yo' EXTREMELY diverse crew.
Perhaps a mo' specific title would help dem dat aren't horny bout a "new luggage n' freshly smoked up travelin tools review" n' might possibly cut down on tha gripin yo. Hahaha! I forgot where I was fo' a moment, as I be afraid not a god damn thang will do dis shit. I don't give a fuck how tha fuck you put up wit tha constant back bitin n' nit-picking. Well shiiiit, it seems fo' a fucked up few, you can't win fo' losing, no matter what tha fuck you say or do. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So just follow yo' passions n' trip off makin vizzlez you would wanna watch.
Oh, n' kudos ta Eagle Creek fo' steppin up ta tha plate n' recognizin a straight-up loyal hustla n' valuable asset. I wonder if they truly realize tha thousandz upon thousandz of dollars worth of free advertisin you've already given they company n' Da Container Store, fo' dat matter, just by constantly using, gangbangin n' pluggin all kindsa muthafuckin of they shizzle.
Anyhoo… pimped out detailed luggage review!"

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

No back-ups of Winnie's food when she has a million back-up bath bombs and hand creams just proves that she is mostly concerned about herself. I hope that she remembers to keep back-up diapers when she has a baby, but I dont have much confidence in her.

Out of curiosity, would anyone be surprised if Jen and Don announced they were divorcing? I would be. I don't ever see them breaking up. She would never leave him because she is too financially dependent on him, and I truly believe that he doesnt think he can do any better or find another woman with a larger rack to love him.

HighlyRequestedRack
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HighlyRequestedRack »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:Out of curiosity, would anyone be surprised if Jen and Don announced they were divorcing? I would be. I don't ever see them breaking up. She would never leave him because she is too financially dependent on him, and I truly believe that he doesnt think he can do any better or find another woman with a larger rack to love him.
I think the only way they'll divorce is if Don realizes he can pay for the lifestyle of another gold digger who would be a lot more willing to work (non-sexual) for her allowance.
Formerly known as pluxe

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”