Sam Schuerman thread

Nixie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman thread

Post by Nixie »

Honestly, Sippy has come off as creepy more than one, on the previous forum as well as on this one. She used to be quite the minion at first, then had a change of heart, and started subtly bashing on Sam. Now I'm no angel, and I've had my fair share of OMGIHATEHERGUTS moments, but to be consistently talking about her pregnancy, her due date, her new baby, how come there are no pictures, will we ever get a first name... Good grieve, woman, act like this IRL and you'll get a restraining order.

Get a hobby, indeed!
ForeverGracie

blondie.blonde
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blondie.blonde »

I don' know all i know i use to watch her show there but nothing more then i could care less what she does in her life to be honest what ever she does its fine with me, do i care to see pics no will my life finish that i don't see sam's new baby no . I think its good to keep her kids of the net cause i would there are a lot of creepy people out there and who knows what they do when they see kids on YT scary just to think. Even these girls on YT we just talk about them but i am sure there are people that do more .A.K.A pull at there hot dog .

whoa

Post by whoa »

sippy wrote:I WAS joking. Whoa, you are a mod on this forum. I'd would have thought you'd be above this kind of thing...this is worse than any so-called "conspiracy theory" that you accuse me of.
Above what kind of thing? You got called out by people and I agreed with them. I did absolutely nothing wrong by agreeing with them. I actually would not have even responded a second time if your post didn't come off as claiming you did no such thing. I do not think you are a mean person and I am glad that you participate in this forum, but I agree that your posts about Sam were a bit weird and you came up with weird theories. I actually remember sticking up for you a time or two on the old forum so it isn't that I dislike you as a poster.
Even now you are still acting like a child in your replies when people call you out. Act your age.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

I actually would not have even responded a second time if your post didn't come off as claiming you did no such thing.
Silly whoa, didn't you know when you became a mod you had to give up having an opinion?

But seriously, this is also why I replied. I don't like when people lie. :?

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Jaeme wrote:
sippy wrote:What I find funny is how people can make such a big deal out of someone simply wondering if another person's baby had arrived? There never were any "conspiracy theories" or anything else. Just idle speculation. Move on, GIRLS. :horse:
You seem kinda obsessed with Sam, it's a little creepy.
have to agree. mainly because of the "did anna have her baby yet? I love watching babies in videos". that was quite weird.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

blondie.blonde wrote:I don' know all i know i use to watch her show there but nothing more then i could care less what she does in her life to be honest what ever she does its fine with me, do i care to see pics no will my life finish that i don't see sam's new baby no . I think its good to keep her kids of the net cause i would there are a lot of creepy people out there and who knows what they do when they see kids on YT scary just to think. Even these girls on YT we just talk about them but i am sure there are people that do more .A.K.A pull at there hot dog .
cooome back to the style diet thread. we miss you!! <3 :love2:

blondie.blonde
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blondie.blonde »

AHHH thanks girl <3 <3 <3 ya i will its been a while seance i had something nice to say about them LOLL oh gosh now they have a baby he must think he is daddy of the year i seen she went right back into her skinny jeans again go figure i knew that was coming ! blahhh nice pic there you got always looking good !!!

Post by Guest »

Leave Sippy alone, she is just stating her opinion. If you don't like it, just ignore the post and move on.

tiphany
Learner
Learner

Post by tiphany »

GirlyBrunette wrote:Leave Sippy alone, she is just stating her opinion. If you don't like it, just ignore the post and move on.
I read this in a very chris-crocker kind of tone.

cute_dimples
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cute_dimples »

tiphany wrote:
GirlyBrunette wrote:Leave Sippy alone, she is just stating her opinion. If you don't like it, just ignore the post and move on.
I read this in a very chris-crocker kind of tone.
Me too!

sippy

Post by sippy »

Apparently the only ones who are allowed to have an "opinion" on this thread are the ones who agree with the majority. Otherwise you will be subjected to the rude, immature rants from people who can't spell and use poor grammar and have an obvious mob mentality.

whoa

Post by whoa »

How many times are you going to be "done", "move on", or throw out an insult? If you are over it and want to move on then stop acting like a middle schooler and coming back with an attitude when people have basically dropped it.

Let.It.Go

sippy

Post by sippy »

I think you should just lock this thread, whoa. I started it, but it won't hurt my feelings a bit. It's ruined, anyway.

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

This was from a few days ago:

Re: So what do you think?
by sippy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 pm
Jmcg wrote:
Slightly surprised she announced the birth of her daughter. I knew she couldn't NOT say anything. However, she did leave the details private. I say only give it a matter of time before she caves and we see a picture.

Kudos to her for keeping the details private. I think it's good that she announced the birth...a lot of people have been commenting on her FB since she stopped making videos asking about the baby. But really, who needs to know anything more than if the baby is here and healthy?

You contradict yourself ALL THE TIME. You're the only one who plays both sides.

sippy

Post by sippy »

Good grief, people! Did any if you actually READ my original post on this thread??? Or are you all just reacting off of what the stupid troll who first replied to me said? All I wanted to know is if Sam had made an official announcement! I asked for nothing else. No pictures, no gorey details. I even plainly stated that I didn't think she even owed anybody THAT much. I think you all have gone way overboard with your comment toward me, but it was overkill to start mocking someone else for doing nothing more than stating HER opinion that you all should leave me alone. Really? And you all make fun of me? Look in the mirror first.

moogalioogali
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by moogalioogali »

Oh hells bells sippy, take a step back and do a review of your past posts. If you would take the time and reread some of them, maybe you'll see why people are a little weirded out by you. I posted the same thing back in August on the "what do you think" thread, but now my posts are gone. I have to assume that you complained to a mod and had my post removed :roll: .. very immature, but you don't see me whining about it.

sippy

Post by sippy »

Well...In light of everything, I think that someone should at least change the title of this topic, then. With the exception of my original post, this thread has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Sam Scheurman anymore. I would hate to think that new comers to this forum would stumble upon this thread and be put off by it. Since, despite what some people may think, I obviously DON'T have the power to induce the mods to delete the comments I don't like or agree with, someone else is going to have to take care of that business.

whoa

Post by whoa »

The thread will remain. Again this would all be dropped if you would stop replying even after you have said multiple times to drop it and you were over it. You clearly don't read your own posts that you have made so you don't see what everyone else has therefore you aren't going to agree. If you want it to be dropped then just STOP REPLYING.

The thread will remain because when Sam comes back discussion can resume here. I can assume that we will be getting a video in the next few days or a week because she said she would be back with a September favorites video.

sippy

Post by sippy »

Your call. If anyone searches for Sam Scheurman on here, this is probably the first thread that's going to pop up and it's liable to be off-putting to a lot of people, that's all I'm saying. I don't care if you leave all the comments as they are, it matters little to me. I just thought re-naming it would give someone else a chance to start a clean thread for Sam if she bothers to return WITHOUT all of this off-topic crap to wade through. You could just go ahead and re-name it something like "Sippy is a creepy, weird old grandma" or something, and then people wouldn't get confused and think it's actually about a guru or something.

sippy

Post by sippy »

Oh, for the record...the thing I'm through with at this point is trying to change anyone's OPINION about me. You all obviously have your minds made up, and there is no point in arguing about it anymore. I'll make comments if I want to on anything I feel like. If you don't want me to, then I guess you'll just have to ban me or something.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”