Sam Schuerman thread

sippy

Sam Schuerman thread

Post by sippy »

I know Baby Girl Schuerman is here, and that Sam said she wasn't going to be showing any pictures or making any videos for a while. But I kind of thought there might be something announcing the baby's arrival! I know someone had said that her dad had posted it on his FB, but I don't think that most of Sam's followers are his FB friends. I am surprised that Sam didn't put some kind of announcement on her own FB page, or Tweet it or something. She obviously doesn't owe it to anyone to do so, but I do think it would have been a nice gesture on her part when so many people have been wishing her well and making nice comments on her FB and her videos about the baby these past weeks and months. Oh, well...the more time that passes, the more I'm starting to think we've probably seen the last of Sam Schuerman.

If she did put something out there and I have missed it, I'd appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Umyeah

Re: Sam Schuerman thread

Post by Umyeah »

She owes you nothing. Your posts are always so irrelevant to her videos. Either some personal tidbit about you or coming up with an elaborate scheme on what's "really going on in the Schuerman house". She did what everyone wanted and focused on makeup. She kept her word on keeping the kids out of her channel. She made the best moves taking them off the Internet and away from people like you. Why are you making multiple threads and posts to get people talking about her children and an update or a photo. You're a freak, and after reading some of your posts and creepy messages wanting to see her kids is too much. Move on lady, you're a grown ass woman. Find a guru/makeup enthusiast your own age.

guest2012
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by guest2012 »

I agree with Umyeah, Sam owes NOTHING to her viewers, She wanted to keep her personal life personal and she is doing just that. Today However she did put a small update on her FB. I think its people that obsess over the past that make things worse for alot off people. You will NEVER get to see a picture of her baby girl or Phoenix(older), Get over it!

sippy

Post by sippy »

guest2012 wrote:I agree with Umyeah, Sam owes NOTHING to her viewers, She wanted to keep her personal life personal and she is doing just that. Today However she did put a small update on her FB. I think its people that obsess over the past that make things worse for alot off people. You will NEVER get to see a picture of her baby girl or Phoenix(older), Get over it!

And I also said in MY post that she didn't owe anything to anyone. But she does have a lot of viewers who wish her well and were interested to hear the news if the baby got here safely and if everything was okay with her. It doesn't mean that people are "obsessed" or "freaks" or "creepy" if they have an interest in someone else's well-being.

Frankly, I don't really care if I see a picture of her new baby or Phoenix. It would have been nice, but I'm not losing any sleep over it, trust me. I do find it interesting that some people would rather bash other posters or sling insults while calling other people's opinions "irrelevant" however. Very immature. :roll:

guest2012
Learner
Learner

Post by guest2012 »

This is a forum about YOUTUBE guru Sam Schuerman NOT the Mother Wife Sam.Anything thats not about her CHANNEL is irrelevant.

sippy

Post by sippy »

guest2012 wrote:This is a forum about YOUTUBE guru Sam Schuerman NOT the Mother Wife Sam.Anything thats not about her CHANNEL is irrelevant.
Hmmmm...I distinctly remember her talking about her pregnancy on her YT channel, and showing her hospital bag and the things she bought for her new baby. I think anything they show/talk about on their channel is fair game, hun.

Just stop now before you make a fool of yourself. You've already agreed with a TROLL on this thread, why make it worse? :horse: :busted:

guest2012
Learner
Learner

Post by guest2012 »

Showing whats in her hospital bag has nothing to do with her child, shes just showing what SHE will be taking, Also She showed what she got for her birthday that just so happened to be a DECORATION for her babys room. Thats not open game for hate because shes not giving personal details about her baby. I for one Couldn't care less about what she looks like or what her name is. She gave light to the fact that yes she had her baby and that is all she needs to do. I also couldn't care less if I had agreed with a troll....Because that fact of the matter is EVERYONE on this site is a Troll you included. Anyone who posts on this forum is fair game, Grandma!

sippy

Post by sippy »

:blah:

sippy

Post by sippy »

@ guest 2012...Nearly all of your posts are direct disagreements with one of my posts. Why so defensive of Sam? Are you somehow related to her? I noticed you were the one who broke the news on here that Sam's dad had announced the baby's birth on his personal FB page. And shortly after I started this thread, Sam put something on HER FB announcing the birth. Hmmmm...pretty odd timing.

Oh, and you'll have to do better than calling me "grandma" if you really want to insult me. Or you could grow up and stop acting like a little 12 year old girl. Either way, I think I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

guest2012
Learner
Learner

Post by guest2012 »

Wha wha I want attention all to me and If anyone has something to say different I will...Wait a minute....do exactly what Im calling other posters out for. <tsk tsk>

cute_dimples
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cute_dimples »

Umyeah wrote:She owes you nothing. Your posts are always so irrelevant to her videos. Either some personal tidbit about you or coming up with an elaborate scheme on what's "really going on in the Schuerman house". She did what everyone wanted and focused on makeup. She kept her word on keeping the kids out of her channel. She made the best moves taking them off the Internet and away from people like you. Why are you making multiple threads and posts to get people talking about her children and an update or a photo. You're a freak, and after reading some of your posts and creepy messages wanting to see her kids is too much. Move on lady, you're a grown ass woman. Find a guru/makeup enthusiast your own age.
I agree!

whoa

Post by whoa »

I find it sort of funny that people gave her shit for sharing so much info about her children so she removed them from her channel and now people are wanting to know about them. Her channel is about makeup now so why not focus on that instead of her children and conspiracy theories on what is really going on. She gave people what they wanted, but people don't like it.

sippy

Post by sippy »

What I find funny is how people can make such a big deal out of someone simply wondering if another person's baby had arrived? There never were any "conspiracy theories" or anything else. Just idle speculation. Move on, GIRLS. :horse:

Post by Guest »

sippy wrote:What I find funny is how people can make such a big deal out of someone simply wondering if another person's baby had arrived? There never were any "conspiracy theories" or anything else. Just idle speculation. Move on, GIRLS. :horse:
You seem kinda obsessed with Sam, it's a little creepy.

sippy

Post by sippy »

I think you girls need to find a hobby.

whoa

Post by whoa »

sippy wrote:What I find funny is how people can make such a big deal out of someone simply wondering if another person's baby had arrived? There never were any "conspiracy theories" or anything else. Just idle speculation. Move on, GIRLS. :horse:
There weren't any conspiracy theories??? Have you read your posts in the other Sam thread? It is nothing but you coming up with these crazy theories about her pregnancy and how she was "lying" about her due date. It was really strange that you put so much thought into a theory like that. That my friend is the conspiracy theory that I was talking about.

Also we need to get a hobby? That is just comical....like really comical to the point of I hope you are joking.

sippy

Post by sippy »

I WAS joking. Whoa, you are a mod on this forum. I'd would have thought you'd be above this kind of thing...this is worse than any so-called "conspiracy theory" that you accuse me of.

Not to defend myself...but a few weeks ago I was sick and in the hospital. I had pretty much nothing to do but be flat on my arse reading books or looking at GG and watching YT videos. Sorry if you all think I got carried away. :roll: But I've already apologized for that, and I'm not going to apologize anymore. Okay?????

So, if you girls want to keep making ignorant cracks about my age, or busting a thread with comments doing nothing but bashing me, go right on ahead. Obviously you have nothing better to do with YOUR time. I'm done.

blondie.blonde
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blondie.blonde »

Come on Sippy isn't mean i don't get why people are picking on her, she has her view and that is all just like all of us do on Sam, yes i agree with sippy i think after all the time people put into watching her supporting her channel she could of least told us the name of her baby i mean she was doing daily belly up dates weekly so hey if she didn't want people to ask or want to know the baby's name well then Sam should of shut the fuck up about the whole thing.
Maybe to us cause we are at a younger age and sippys kids might be all grown up so when she see's a baby like MR P it might of made her think back when she was a new mom and remembers her kids being young.

cute_dimples
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cute_dimples »

sippy wrote:I WAS joking. Whoa, you are a mod on this forum. I'd would have thought you'd be above this kind of thing...this is worse than any so-called "conspiracy theory" that you accuse me of.

Not to defend myself...but a few weeks ago I was sick and in the hospital. I had pretty much nothing to do but be flat on my arse reading books or looking at GG and watching YT videos. Sorry if you all think I got carried away. :roll: But I've already apologized for that, and I'm not going to apologize anymore. Okay?????

So, if you girls want to keep making ignorant cracks about my age, or busting a thread with comments doing nothing but bashing me, go right on ahead. Obviously you have nothing better to do with YOUR time. I'm done.

Glad you were joking because if anyone needs a hobby, it is you. But glad you have a sense of humor. I concur with Whoa. Sippy, you are the one who has come up with all these theories as to why Sam did this or why she did that and oh, I bet she already had the baby. And then when people call you out on it you claim you never stated such theories. It's all very weird. Especially coming from a grown woman. And as far as you being in the hospital, sorry to hear that, but you have always been a consistent poster with all your stories. Nothing changed when you were bedridden. It was the same, post after post after post. That has always been you. I do not think you are mean, I'm just stating what I see. And that is that you come off a little stalkerish. To spend so much time picking apart every little thing she does is just insane. As people have stated, Sam removed her children from her channel. The Schuerman Show is DONE. Why are we still discussing it? We should be discussing her makeup channel, as that is what it is now.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

I don't think anyone is calling Sippy 'mean'. But her posts have always come off as off-topic/self-involved more than anything to me. I honestly feel like the reason she is posting all these theories is because Sam's thread (the one on the old board) were pretty dead and for some reason she can't just leave it at that. I would find them amusing if they didn't remind me of all the creepy 'fans' out there who still demand to see "Just ONE picture PLEASE111!!!!!." of the kids etc. I get the feeling Sam is going to stick to her word (for once!) and I see that as the reason most people have just moved on from Sam. She's boring now TBH.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”