CTFxC / The Trippys

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

Some people are saying in the comments that they are worried because Charles & Alli are not together. Someone even asked when they were getting a divorce. lol You get 10min of their life out of 24 hours, it's not like they have to spend every second together.

I think Alli should have found a way to go on tour with him. I mean there are super cheap hotels and at least she could keep an eye on him. It's not like her parents can't take care of the dogs, or even his brother.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

They just bought a BMW x3, I doubt traveling the world is at the top of Alli's list right now

femscout
Informer
Informer

Post by femscout »

YouTubeAddict79 wrote:Some people are saying in the comments that they are worried because Charles & Alli are not together. Someone even asked when they were getting a divorce. lol You get 10min of their life out of 24 hours, it's not like they have to spend every second together.

I think Alli should have found a way to go on tour with him. I mean there are super cheap hotels and at least she could keep an eye on him. It's not like her parents can't take care of the dogs, or even his brother.
That's called marriage, haha. I mean, most of their viewers are younger teens, so it make sense that they'd overreact. Maybe both of them just wanted alone time, maybe they did get in a fight. But there's no way they're getting a divorce! I think we've talked about this before but Alli is much more extroverted than Charles, and seems to like being out (nothing wrong with that) while Charles prefers to spend time at home or in nature with the doggies.

dudewtf
Informer
Informer

Post by dudewtf »

i did not know jessie was dating yuki hahaha whaaaat

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

I've also noticed the increased attempts at getting people to subscribe all the time. Before, it was maybe once a week but now it's everyday. Are they losing too many viewers? They're also pimping out their side channels like crazy.

qwertyuiop
Learner
Learner

Post by qwertyuiop »

Perhaps they had a disagreement about Charles and going on tour and Alli decided to spend a couple of nights at Jessie and James' place (she vlogged at their apartment and also hung out with them for a couple of days, we didn't actually see her at the house (correct me if I'm wrong). I think Alli returned back to her and Charles' house today, notice vlog when the dogs were excited to see her but not so much Charles.

Highlycaloric
Talker
Talker

Post by Highlycaloric »

I thought maybe alli was just busy making things for her video for animal crossing, and that's why she wasn't in the vlogs.
Sail away from the safe harbor

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

molticolori wrote:I've also noticed the increased attempts at getting people to subscribe all the time. Before, it was maybe once a week but now it's everyday. Are they losing too many viewers? They're also pimping out their side channels like crazy.
I always got the feeling they were itching to get to one million subscribers. Compared to all their YT friends, they are seriously lagging behind when it comes to subscribers.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

Presence wrote:
molticolori wrote:I've also noticed the increased attempts at getting people to subscribe all the time. Before, it was maybe once a week but now it's everyday. Are they losing too many viewers? They're also pimping out their side channels like crazy.
I always got the feeling they were itching to get to one million subscribers. Compared to all their YT friends, they are seriously lagging behind when it comes to subscribers.
Hmm, that could definitely be it. They immediately lost a lot of viewers because they don't do any skits anymore. (I didn't watch these often but it could attract more people if the skit reaches front page.) Obviously Charles isn't feeling up to it, which is completely understandable. Lately I haven't been feeling too into their vlogs either. What are everyone's thoughts on the longevity of the channel? When will it be time to call it quits for the CTFxC? I hope it isn't anytime soon. I know this is their real life and you can't control arguments and whatnot, but I seriously sensed the awkwardness this week when they were vlogging individually.

PhillyMarineo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PhillyMarineo »

Has Alli ever been in a romantic relationship besides Charles. I never heard her talk about an ex-boyfriend before.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

PhillyMarineo wrote:Has Alli ever been in a romantic relationship besides Charles. I never heard her talk about an ex-boyfriend before.

Probably, I don't hear Charles talking about exes either.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Alli said in today's vlog that she was taking care of her mom who had been sick so maybe that's why she's been away?

KatyD
Debater
Debater

Post by KatyD »

PhillyMarineo wrote:Has Alli ever been in a romantic relationship besides Charles. I never heard her talk about an ex-boyfriend before.
I think its been said that when they both met and started talking online, that they were both in relationships.
I know Charles was, because I've been watching his videos since before her starts the vlogs, back when he only had his skit channel and was with his ex Aly.
But I'm pretty sure they said Alli was too.
Dont quote me on it though.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Yeah what happened was Charles and his friend made a bet or something on who can make more Youtube friends in a week and Charles happened to add Alli as a friend (lol) And so they started chatting and he would help her with tech stuff and eventually they went out.

Goat
Informer
Informer

Post by Goat »

KittyKax wrote:Yeah what happened was Charles and his friend made a bet or something on who can make more Youtube friends in a week and Charles happened to add Alli as a friend (lol) And so they started chatting and he would help her with tech stuff and eventually they went out.
I thought Charles said Alli entered some kind on contest he was running on Facebook? I think it was to win some kind of film roll.

EDIT: Actually I just watched their "INTERNET LOVING" video and you were right.

femscout
Informer
Informer

Post by femscout »

molticolori wrote:

Charles was actually engaged to another Ally! Understandably, he has never mentioned it and has taken down most videos that had her in it, although a few remain. Alli was pretty young when she met Charles.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

femscout wrote:
molticolori wrote:

Charles was actually engaged to another Ally! Understandably, he has never mentioned it and has taken down most videos that had her in it, although a few remain. Alli was pretty young when she met Charles.
Yeah, I know about that. And the whole proposal. I don't think he ever talked about her though. Especially not in any Alli + Charles vlogs. Remember that point where everyone started finding the video and every top comment was hounding him about old Ally? Oh jeez, haha.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

KittyKax wrote:Yeah what happened was Charles and his friend made a bet or something on who can make more Youtube friends in a week and Charles happened to add Alli as a friend (lol) And so they started chatting and he would help her with tech stuff and eventually they went out.
It was actually MySpace. Charles was using some sort of Friend spam software to get as many MySpace friends as possible and Ali happened to be one of the people who got a friend request.

If I remember correctly, she was only 15 at the time. They stayed in touch online and met when she was 17.

And let's take a walk down memory lane with the original Ali's marriage proposal:

[youtube][/youtube]

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

yea, they definitely met on myspace. they've said that a few times.. i didn't realize alli was only 15 though! crazy.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

P.S: Charles was born in 1984 (according to Wikipedia). That video of the proposal happened in 2007--when he was 23.

Alli was born in 1989 and would have been 18 when that video was shot.

So, I stand corrected. She wasn't 17 when they met in person. She was probably around 19. I do recall her mentioning she was 15 when he first sent her a friend request and that they stayed in touch online for years before they met in person.

Return to “Charles Trippy”