carlibel55

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: carlibel55

Post by letmetellyou »

Ilovecats1992 wrote:My THEORY on how she got so popular...
I think this past tumblr fashion has become extremely popular. A lot of the clothes on tumblr, I've noticed, are from brands/boutiques in Australia. Sabo Skirt has become popular recently and I myself started shopping there after looking at a few popular pictures on Instagram. The first time I saw Carli was shortly after i was subscribed to Sabo Skirt on Instagram, they would repost her pictures on their Instagram saying Beauty Guru CARLIBYBEL wearing our blah blah blah go check her out. I went on her instagram thinking I could find some inspiration and the girl hashtags the hell out of anything she is wearing. I noticed she aslo had a youtube channel so I decided to check it out. She had a few videos on sabo skirt and also they started sending her free stuff. I think this helped her get popular and she probably pulled a few other stunts like this with other companies.
i also followed her on ig first because of fashion, but then i saw she made yt videos and i subbed. her videos are boring though.. probably going to unsub soon.

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Post by livechiclove »

i dont know if this has ever been discussed before..but does anyone else think Carli has hair extensions..
I think she has them on the bottom.... in her hair cut video, she left her extensions out..and they looked kinda limp not like natural hair texture.

I could be wrong..but just saying
Ian + Mickey

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

livechiclove wrote:i dont know if this has ever been discussed before..but does anyone else think Carli has hair extensions..
I think she has them on the bottom.... in her hair cut video, she left her extensions out..and they looked kinda limp not like natural hair texture.

I could be wrong..but just saying
From all the tutorials I've seen, she's clipped extensions in. Her hair is not all that big and luscious without them but she has nice hair, it's not thin.

malibublonde
Learner
Learner

Post by malibublonde »

I think Carli's style has become so tacky lately. She wears those big ugly earrings all the time and it all looks too busy. There are certain outfits of hers that I like but most of them are just too much and too annoying to look at in my opinion. Anyone else agree?

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

malibublonde wrote:I think Carli's style has become so tacky lately. She wears those big ugly earrings all the time and it all looks too busy. There are certain outfits of hers that I like but most of them are just too much and too annoying to look at in my opinion. Anyone else agree?
:yup:

she's too trendy for me.. i like trends, but my style is more, mix in a little trendy stuff with mostly classic style and she isn't really like that.

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Post by livechiclove »

same
I look dressy without wearing too many accessories or fancy shoes/purses, and most of my stuff isn't even crazy patterns and colors, its usually very simple...same with my makeup lol

I usually wear jeans/leggings with plain tanktops +leather jackets or sweaters.
In the summer however im always in Short shorts, rompers, dresses and skirts.
Ian + Mickey

Lovejolee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lovejolee »

Truly don't understand how people cant see right through positive, kind, caring act! its the farthest thing from genuine. She does so she doesnt seem as self absorbed as she truly is.the fame has totally gotten to her head, to the point where she is slacking and posting half assed videos just for views and the money she makes. If she was a kind and Genuine as she claims to be she wouldn't have conned her way to first place in the ryan seacrest contest, especially considering the fact that she was going head to head with someone she calls her friend Nicole Guierreiro. regardless of what anyone has to say about Nicole, one thing I can say is that she is real! She doesnt put up an act to get followers.

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

Lovejolee wrote:Truly don't understand how people cant see right through positive, kind, caring act! its the farthest thing from genuine. She does so she doesnt seem as self absorbed as she truly is.the fame has totally gotten to her head, to the point where she is slacking and posting half assed videos just for views and the money she makes. If she was a kind and Genuine as she claims to be she wouldn't have conned her way to first place in the ryan seacrest contest, especially considering the fact that she was going head to head with someone she calls her friend Nicole Guierreiro. regardless of what anyone has to say about Nicole, one thing I can say is that she is real! She doesnt put up an act to get followers.
I didnt think of it that way about her positivity act, ur most likely right by it being a ruse lol, and i agree that Nicole is always real, so much so that some ppl have a probably with her attitude loll butttt Nicole is back in the lead for the ryan seacrest poll....looks like carli's bribbing wasnt enough, even though she keeps posting everywhere to go vote for her and Nicole hasnt even once since the ''incident''

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

malibublonde wrote:I think Carli's style has become so tacky lately. She wears those big ugly earrings all the time and it all looks too busy. There are certain outfits of hers that I like but most of them are just too much and too annoying to look at in my opinion. Anyone else agree?
I think she's tacky too. Accessories are supposed to make your outfit as in put it together. Her earrings and necklaces that look like something a 10 year old would wear isn't appealing. Neither are those ugly bracelets.

hg96
Talker
Talker

Post by hg96 »

I think Carli' only started doing YouTube to 'get noticed' she probably has tried modeling but hasn't got discovered so she decided to try the YouTube route. To be honest, she doesn't even have enough vids to warrant her <in her head> celeb status. Like when she went to Imats, she was walking around on some 'ItsJudyTime' status. Asking ppl how long they have been 'fans' of her...WTF. Look at her vid history, she MIGHT have 100 videos....she not n da level of Dulce but I think she honestly think that she is. You go meet ur 'fans' in louboutins????!?! Who does that?!?!
If Nicole is angry, she should be angry with herself becuz she links up with these wanna be famous gurus and they stab her in da back.

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

hg96 wrote:I think Carli' only started doing YouTube to 'get noticed' she probably has tried modeling but hasn't got discovered so she decided to try the YouTube route. To be honest, she doesn't even have enough vids to warrant her <in her head> celeb status. Like when she went to Imats, she was walking around on some 'ItsJudyTime' status. Asking ppl how long they have been 'fans' of her...WTF. Look at her vid history, she MIGHT have 100 videos....she not n da level of Dulce but I think she honestly think that she is. You go meet ur 'fans' in louboutins????!?! Who does that?!?!
If Nicole is angry, she should be angry with herself becuz she links up with these wanna be famous gurus and they stab her in da back.
couldnt agree more

bianca212
Talker
Talker

Post by bianca212 »

wanted to point something out real quick I'm personally a fan of nicole and do enjoy her videos much more compared to carli and just to let everyone know that carli is extending this fight for days now.its been more than a week so nicoles first tweet went up on the 19th and four hours ago carlis best friend sammi morales is still tweeting about how she loves her best friend and fuck the haters and bla bla bla.carli should tell her little friend to stop and keep it moving they sound like morons ranting on twitter over a dumb internet competition. regardless of what anyone says nicole is the more humble down to earth one you will never catch carli looking all natural heading out for a drive or lunch like nicole has done many times and one more thing which i thought was extremely uncool was carlis tweet about how theres a reason a girl doesn't have many girlfriends; 1. you were once nicoles friends so shut up and 2.thats a very hurtful thing to say especially because nic really only does have ashleigh and maybe a few others. carli needs to shut up and lay off if she keeps this up I'm legit gonna spit in her face at new york imats her and her double chin gotta go.

blahhhhh
Learner
Learner

Post by blahhhhh »

bianca212 wrote:wanted to point something out real quick I'm personally a fan of nicole and do enjoy her videos much more compared to carli and just to let everyone know that carli is extending this fight for days now.its been more than a week so nicoles first tweet went up on the 19th and four hours ago carlis best friend sammi morales is still tweeting about how she loves her best friend and fuck the haters and bla bla bla.carli should tell her little friend to stop and keep it moving they sound like morons ranting on twitter over a dumb internet competition. regardless of what anyone says nicole is the more humble down to earth one you will never catch carli looking all natural heading out for a drive or lunch like nicole has done many times and one more thing which i thought was extremely uncool was carlis tweet about how theres a reason a girl doesn't have many girlfriends; 1. you were once nicoles friends so shut up and 2.thats a very hurtful thing to say especially because nic really only does have ashleigh and maybe a few others. carli needs to shut up and lay off if she keeps this up I'm legit gonna spit in her face at new york imats her and her double chin gotta go.
LOL.."I'm legit gonna spit in her face at new york imats her and her double chin gotta go"... I just died laughing... Too bad I don't live in the US...I would've gone to ny imats just to watch u do that...Lol

Alynn1011
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alynn1011 »

She's way too into herself, not only that if she even acted like that at IMATS, she doesn't deserve all those subbies and people shouldn't be "worshipping" her and giving her all that credit. She's making not only alot of money from her channel but with Makeupbycamila on Ludora boutique, which was made by Camila, all of the jewelry carli has made is tacky. I'm not jealous, I just think camila deserves more credit on it, the jewelry carli has made is so tacky.

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

bianca212 wrote:wanted to point something out real quick I'm personally a fan of nicole and do enjoy her videos much more compared to carli and just to let everyone know that carli is extending this fight for days now.its been more than a week so nicoles first tweet went up on the 19th and four hours ago carlis best friend sammi morales is still tweeting about how she loves her best friend and fuck the haters and bla bla bla.carli should tell her little friend to stop and keep it moving they sound like morons ranting on twitter over a dumb internet competition. regardless of what anyone says nicole is the more humble down to earth one you will never catch carli looking all natural heading out for a drive or lunch like nicole has done many times and one more thing which i thought was extremely uncool was carlis tweet about how theres a reason a girl doesn't have many girlfriends; 1. you were once nicoles friends so shut up and 2.thats a very hurtful thing to say especially because nic really only does have ashleigh and maybe a few others. carli needs to shut up and lay off if she keeps this up I'm legit gonna spit in her face at new york imats her and her double chin gotta go.
hahahahahaha that'll be hilarious....i thought they "made up" on twitter Nicole and Carli tweeted about world peace and holding cyber hands....but then she goes and tweets about how Sammi has had more gigs in 1 year then HE has had in 10. (A hit towards Nicoles bf?)

dashdoll.xo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dashdoll.xo »

Her bf is a piece or work!
She just posted a pic of them on her instagram and someone commented saying
"enjoy the beggining part of your relationship the honeymoon phase is the best!!"
and her jerkoff bf replies saying "our relationship is much bigger than any "phase"... we dont pay attention to any of that. Life itself is a honeymoon and im lucky, thankful, and blessed to share mine with carli... and i dont plan of ever losing sight of that"
That girl said nothing wrong and he goes and gives her attitude (it seems like) i dont know i just got a weird vibe from him

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

dashdoll.xo wrote:Her bf is a piece or work!
She just posted a pic of them on her instagram and someone commented saying
"enjoy the beggining part of your relationship the honeymoon phase is the best!!"
and her jerkoff bf replies saying "our relationship is much bigger than any "phase"... we dont pay attention to any of that. Life itself is a honeymoon and im lucky, thankful, and blessed to share mine with carli... and i dont plan of ever losing sight of that"
That girl said nothing wrong and he goes and gives her attitude (it seems like) i dont know i just got a weird vibe from him
lol, what an idiot. i'm so sure they have a deep relationship that is so much bigger than any phase. i mean, haven't you seen their vacation vlog? their relationship looked like it was about so much more than vanity and material things :roll:

also, why in the eff do they both talk in quotes so damn much? quit trying to sound like a freaking scholar or poet because you are far from it.

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

Her bf totally has a nasty attitude. I'm recovering from surgery aka I am bored as hell and stuck home, so I was on her instagram then I went over to his instagram and it's all these inspirational quotes and lovey dovey things, but then it goes to the pre-carli point where he's posting all this "hood" nonsense and trying to act like he's some pretty boy thug. Same type of crap on his twitter. He pimps out whatever Carli is doing, nothing wrong with being a supportive bf, and the rest of it is talking about how much above other people he is..retweeting his ghetto ass friends using the n-word and other types of stuffI was shocked to see. Idk I personally can't stand it when couples mold their personalities to each other's. They just both seem to be trying really hard not to let their true colors show, but she already did that i.e. the contest thing.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

MissCocoa wrote:Her bf totally has a nasty attitude. I'm recovering from surgery aka I am bored as hell and stuck home, so I was on her instagram then I went over to his instagram and it's all these inspirational quotes and lovey dovey things, but then it goes to the pre-carli point where he's posting all this "hood" nonsense and trying to act like he's some pretty boy thug. Same type of crap on his twitter. He pimps out whatever Carli is doing, nothing wrong with being a supportive bf, and the rest of it is talking about how much above other people he is..retweeting his ghetto ass friends using the n-word and other types of stuffI was shocked to see. Idk I personally can't stand it when couples mold their personalities to each other's. They just both seem to be trying really hard not to let their true colors show, but she already did that i.e. the contest thing.
wow, really?! what a complete TOOL! i hate it when people do that, too.. a girl i know always changes what she likes, how she dresses, what she wants to do in life with every guy she dates.

Post by Guest »

her eyebrows remind me of caterpillars now :?

Return to “carlibel55”