^ You're in the wrong thread.

Bluffology
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThatsHeart

Post by Bluffology »

I can blame her. If she tries to be "different" like say more bold makeup looks or a different style that's not just pink skirts, her little subbies won't be able to relate to her anymore. Makeup tutorials with colors get more dislikes than the neutral eye looks.
I find bubbly personalities annoying. It feels like how people talk to 5 year olds or pets.

paperink
Talker
Talker

Post by paperink »

I don't mind the bubbly personality. I just wish they would all grow up, and DELIVER. I'm seeing less and less content, and I've started unsubscribing left and right.

justathought33
Stalker
Stalker

I HATE THATSHEART soooo fake

Post by justathought33 »

This girl is sooooooooo fake!!! trying hard to be a model... she has the fake smile!!! she also overacting... like trying not to brag and all that.. but if u'll notice on her videos she is always bragging what she have. And why the hell she get braces for? if she has a very nice teeth.. of course to brag about it! coz she think she is very cool. Her videos are all fake... like the get ready with me, bed time etc... all fake!!

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Re: I HATE THATSHEART soooo fake

Post by ms.jolie »

There's already a thread on her... :?
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

She's been going on trips every other month, she used to never go anywhere before! And she takes the most boring outfits. Hauler deals gave her a alexander wang and now they're sponsoring a giveaway (surprise, surprise) -_-

Kaoru123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kaoru123 »

Unsubscribed today. Used to really like her but ever since she started growing so fast she's just not the same. Fake and boring...
_| ̄|○

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

i remember reading people speculating she had a boob job? i can kinda see why that's floating around.. esp since in her travel outfits video she's wearing the same sports bra-ish thing under every outfit

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

unconTROLLable wrote:She's been going on trips every other month, she used to never go anywhere before! And she takes the most boring outfits. Hauler deals gave her a alexander wang and now they're sponsoring a giveaway (surprise, surprise) -_-
well, that's no surprise. funny how she started to blog again... just when holly started to (again) and when her birthday was coming up...she did a blog post on her "birthday wish list."

& the boob job rumors.. who knows.. it's possible- especially since quite a few gurus have gotten plastic surgery. she wears baggy/oversized tops.. and she doesn't make videos AS often.

random little thing- what i dont understand is her obsession with making it obvious about that she doesn't care about her haters- if you don't care... don't address it. like i remember seeing a picture on her instagram with a picture of a board she wrote which included something about haters..

i used to like her before.. not so much now.

JenBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by JenBunny »

Why is this girl always on vacation? Does she even WORK? Sure she has a bunch of sponsors up her butt but seriously, she puts out crap videos once a month and attends "events." WHAT DOES SHE DO???!! She doesn't deserve a vacay. And neither does richie rich boy Arnold.

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

swirlmydanish wrote:i remember reading people speculating she had a boob job? i can kinda see why that's floating around.. esp since in her travel outfits video she's wearing the same sports bra-ish thing under every outfit
she probably most likely did get a boob job, when you recently got one done, the plastic surgeon strongly recommends for you to only wear the surgical bra or a sports bra for the first year post-op to help heal the scars and not have an underwire rub up on them...i know this because I have undergone the procedure myself

chocolatexoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chocolatexoxo »

so does "unforseen circumstance" mean that she couldn't go to paris because she was recovering from a boob job operation? lol! anyway, is this like a haulersdeal trend? they were giving out a boob job give away to these girls?!!! hahaha!

first you have dulce, then now heart AND jermaine (they might've even gotten it at the same time)!!!

chocolatexoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chocolatexoxo »

jarmaine (jlovesmac)

fifix3
Learner
Learner

Post by fifix3 »

chocolatexoxo wrote:so does "unforseen circumstance" mean that she couldn't go to paris because she was recovering from a boob job operation? lol! anyway, is this like a haulersdeal trend? they were giving out a boob job give away to these girls?!!! hahaha!

first you have dulce, then now heart AND jermaine (they might've even gotten it at the same time)!!!
LOL! Haulerdeals be hooking up these girls with fake titties. funny

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

^ you forgot about nikki (phillippi)

chocolatexoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chocolatexoxo »

astyle wrote:^ you forgot about nikki (phillippi)
i think nikki & her friend rachel had theirs way before dulce and them did.
nikki might still have her video up in regards to any cosmetic surgeries she had gotten in the past where she openly talked about getting breast augmentation.

Heart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heart »

Her new haul was really bad. :HK:

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Heart needs to either pick up a book (other than those self help books she uses for interior decor) and educate herself or just stick to showing pretty pictures of the materialistic crap she buys along with their receipts and CUT OUT THE COMMENTARY/DESCRIPTIONS completely. I would seriously be scared for my life if I were her age and only had the language capabilities of a pile of rocks. I don't freaking care if English is her second language, she has all the free time in the world to grow and learn and she wastes it frivolously on buying 400 different versions of Marc Jacobs perfumes that she can't even describe the scent to without saying AHMAZING like a broken robot.

tutu
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu »

graylights wrote:Heart needs to either pick up a book (other than those self help books she uses for interior decor) and educate herself or just stick to showing pretty pictures of the materialistic crap she buys along with their receipts and CUT OUT THE COMMENTARY/DESCRIPTIONS completely. I would seriously be scared for my life if I were her age and only had the language capabilities of a pile of rocks. I don't freaking care if English is her second language, she has all the free time in the world to grow and learn and she wastes it frivolously on buying 400 different versions of Marc Jacobs perfumes that she can't even describe the scent to without saying AHMAZING like a broken robot.
I just watched her haul and it's exactly like all her other hauls. She made herself sound so intelligent with her wide range of vocabulary words, aside from cute and amazing and floral and fruity. LOL. *sarcasm*

I don't know why she even bothers making these kinds of videos when she can't really deliver her thoughts on the products, let alone describe them beyond being "cute".

I'm not advertising anyone but if you guys ever watch a "hits and misses" video from hollyannearee and compare them to heart's, you'll understand what I mean.

Oh heart, grab a book or something. I'm starting to wonder if she actually reads those books she takes photos of on her instagram or if they're just mere props in her cuteee and pinkkkkk apartment.

Return to “P-U”