blndsundoll4mj

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: blndsundoll4mj

Post by LovePotion009 »

BDuB wrote:
LovePotion009 wrote:
BDuB wrote:nina did make a point, she keeps a lot of controversial videos up yet chose to take down videos. i think she should of gave her a heads up before taking down the videos.
i guess it was a fake friendship from start to finish.
It really doesn't matter what videos she took down. She doesn't have to give any reasons. It's her channel....her videos...hers to delete. Plain and simple. Why can't Nina comprehend this?
but they are 'friends' tell your girl that supposedly you love and adore. im sorry but if my friend cut me out aside from videos being taken down i would want to know why she deleted me of other social networks. hence why im on ninas side in this.
You tell you're 'friends' things you dont just cut them out and stop answering their texts.
Trisha didn't cut her off with other social media outlets until Nina acted such an irrational fool over her deleting the swap videos.

blueeyedbabii
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by blueeyedbabii »

has anyone seen this? it came up on youtube and i almost died haha

CLG2007
Informer
Informer

Post by CLG2007 »

Check out Lenna Paytas form under "YouTube mommies"

Post by Guest »

I hate how every time she makes a stupid video, her "fans" back her up with comments like "Oh she's just acting!" They're right she is just acting... acting like a complete moron

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

LovePotion009 wrote:
BDuB wrote:.
Trisha didn't cut her off with other social media outlets until Nina acted such an irrational fool over her deleting the swap videos.
Well sweetie im not going to sit here and fight over Trish. i just think friends should sort things out if the friendship was strong in the first place. and i also said before i think nina was also wrong if you read, but i don't think you should cut someone over social networks. its dumb.

mwahah
Informer
Informer

Post by mwahah »

Someone's been stalking and harassing her. Leaving her threatening messages and banging at her door late at night. She even played the messages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why have friends when you have GG ♥

DonsHugeClothes
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsHugeClothes »

Trish is probably loving this attention and feeling like a real celebrity finally. Sad but true. It would also be like her to have one of her friends leave the messages so she would have "proof". Attack me if you want but it isn't the first time she has done somethinf ro attention :? *rolls eyes*

mwahah
Informer
Informer

Post by mwahah »

Think whatever you want about her. Some things she's done has made me mad. but i don't go calling her and knock at her door. That shit is scary and fucked up :|

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why have friends when you have GG ♥

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

showingutheway wrote:Trish is probably loving this attention and feeling like a real celebrity finally. Sad but true. It would also be like her to have one of her friends leave the messages so she would have "proof". Attack me if you want but it isn't the first time she has done somethinf ro attention :? *rolls eyes*
Sometimes you have to give people the benefit of the doubt, and with all the videos she puts up I'm sure there are people who want to go after her. Even if she did set it up, she has been getting ridiculous hate over this stupid Nina 'drama'.I didn't see the video where she played messages, she took it down - please don't tell me that after everything she has made videos on, that it was about Nina'?

After all the genuinely offensive videos she has made, if what it takes to tip people over the edge is a silly spat with another YouTube views whore, I have no faith in humanity :roll:

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

I don't feel bad for her, but it kinda sucks with the door banging. Prank calls are one thing.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

heycherisucks wrote:I don't feel bad for her, but it kinda sucks with the door banging. Prank calls are one thing.
If it's true...She admits some of her videos she considers as acting. I honestly wonder if it is true because it comes at a strange time with all the Nina stuff.Maybe she is trying to divert the attention to poor her.

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

Was it really the Nina stuff that got people posting that nude picture of her, leaving her threatening phone calls and banging on her door? :| Or could it be the possibility that Nina did all this with the help of some friends ;)

She really does invite and welcome a lot of hate towards herself but all that in one night has to be scary. I saw the first video with the voice mails that she deleted and it didn't seem like she was acting, she even played some of the messages.
Unless she set up an elaborate plan to get all her family members to send nasty voice mails.

Also that Nina woman doesn't seem genuine at all... a good person don't need to constantly say that they are a good person

guruhate
Learner
Learner

Post by guruhate »

Giving out her address is not right

SunDoll91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SunDoll91 »

kira wrote:does anyone know what website it was posted on? i really hope not guru gossip...
she said it was on a board.. omg i really hope it was not this???!!? does anyone know?

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

i really doubt nina put that shit out there...

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

LovePotion009 wrote:
It really doesn't matter what videos she took down. She doesn't have to give any reasons. It's her channel....her videos...hers to delete. Plain and simple. Why can't Nina comprehend this?
but they are 'friends' tell your girl that supposedly you love and adore. im sorry but if my friend cut me out aside from videos being taken down i would want to know why she deleted me of other social networks. hence why im on ninas side in this.
You tell you're 'friends' things you dont just cut them out and stop answering their texts.[/quote]

Trisha didn't cut her off with other social media outlets until Nina acted such an irrational fool over her deleting the swap videos.[/quote]

YES! You're right. When Nina started calling Trish jealous and then threw out all those subtle tweets about being a jealous bitch, that's when Trish removed her, and I don't blame her for it. Nina acts like she's all drama-free but she's a mean girl without a doubt.

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater

Post by canadiancutie »

Wow I really botched those quotes lol

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

The timing is to perfect, this has to go hand and hand with the whole Nina drama.

Didn't someone post here that Nina leaked the naked picture of Trish? If that is the case whats the poor girl's address/number...

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

Okay I'm hearing two versions of this.

1.Trisha deleted all contact with Nina, so that's why Nina had to make it public because it was the only way to get to her.

2.Then I heard that AFTER Nina started the drama on twitter, THEN Trisha blocked off all contact.

Can you even tweet someone on twitter if they block you?

That's what I'm saying! She has made offensive videos but people did not go bonkers over them like they are over this drama.

malibublonde
Learner
Learner

Post by malibublonde »

Omg. I would be so scared if that happened to me - people banging at my door and getting threats and harassing phone calls. People just take things too far. No one deserves that especially since I'm pretty positive she lives alone so it's even worse and scarier.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”