blndsundoll4mj

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Bluffology
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: blndsundoll4mj

Post by Bluffology »

On one of Trish's video "I used to be one of your fishes but now I'm a kisses." :lol: :lol:

I'm still trying to figure out how in all her controversial videos she makes, people dislike but... they still support. Now this pops up and THIS is the breaking point for people?

She might of gotten hate before, but this is far worst than any controversial video she has ever made.

In her other videos people move on in the comment section of newer videos. People are still dwelling on her new videos bringing up the Nina issue though. Heck even we are still talking about it!

I am jealous of her figure too! If you're a big girl and you have big boobs, it evens it out and hides the stomach!

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I think I'm on Trish's side in this one. She was doing Nina a favour with those swaps, and who cares if she didn't go over budget - that's the point of a budget!

Now some spineless minions want Nina to be their leader instead of Trish, it's like some weak YouTube version of Mean Girls or Heathers! :P

Toniie
Learner
Learner

Post by Toniie »

Nikon wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Nina is totally backstabbing Trisha, I'm on Trish's side as well with all this. She's trying to lurk subscribers by saying that her channel is all about positive things and love while Trisha her video is all about controversy. I have to give it to Nina though, she's smart to do this and she's probably going to gain lots of subscribers of it. But it's a very bad way to do it.
I find it kinda weird that Nina goes oooon and on about how positive she is and that she hates drama. Have you seen some of the responses she leaves negative comments on her videos? Yikes.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Nina's probably just dragging this on and on to fuel more views on her channel. I'm not a fan of either of these girls but I'm definitely on Trish's side with this one.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

This video is pointless, women who wear tons of clothing still get raped. Instead of focusing on what to wear/what not to wear, we should be educating people not to rape.

[youtube][/youtube]

malibublonde
Learner
Learner

Post by malibublonde »

The "Avoid Getting Raped!" video was good but I do not like the title very much. Maybe she should have put something else but I'm not sure what.. I feel like she genuinely cares about other girls and their safety so she felt like this was a good way to spread some tips around since she has many subscribers. Some of the tips were very useful such as the having someone walk you out or going with a buddy and the don't look for keys and text but rather just get in the car and go. It's always good to know these things, be prepared for possibilities like that and know what to do in some of these situations. We can say "stop raping" instead but let's be realistic - that will never happen. There will be people getting raped forever and as unfortunate as that is, it's the truth. It's much better to be realistic and know that instead of hoping that people stop raping because nothing will ever be enough to stop it altogether.

SunDoll91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SunDoll91 »

nikkiblast wrote:This video is pointless, women who wear tons of clothing still get raped. Instead of focusing on what to wear/what not to wear, we should be educating people not to rape.
of course, we should just educate those weirdos, nothing is as simple as that ...

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

Honestly I think it's terrible to blame rape victims but saying 'we should educate people not to rape' doesn't even make sense. Rapists know its wrong to rape, it's not going to stop them. If it was as simple as educating people well then, no one would ever get raped or killed or hurt would they.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Rape isn't necessarily about a lack of education, and no not all rapists are aware it's wrong. It's a deep psychological issue and that's what needs to be dealt with early on.
The title of Trish's video should have been about what people can do to be more aware of potentially dangerous situations. Like when she said to double check your car and small things like that.

malibublonde
Learner
Learner

Post by malibublonde »

Umm that naked picture of Trisha that someone posted.... I was reading Nina's comments on her video called "Explanation & Apology Drama W/ @TrishaPaytas - BlndSunDoll4MJ" and someone said that Nina posted that naked photo of Trisha?!?! I might have totally missed that if it was already mentioned but wtf? How did that happen? Does someone have the tweet or whatever it was that she posted it on? I'm curious to see how she came about to posting that.. "Oh hey guys here is a naked pic of Trisha!"......??????

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

Ok i understand why people are siding with Trish because Nina is going off.
BUUUUUUT i will say this again, why stop being friends with someone? why not be like girl i need to take down those videos because of bla bla bla but lets be cool. instead shes cut off all ties with the girl, im a very confrontational person myself like nina and people think we start drama, but we don't its trying to get down to the point. if someone is avoiding you who you at one point thought was a true friend you need to maybe do something to get a rise out of them and find out.
I don't know either one of them but i can totally understand where nina is coming from. (i really dont like her or trish) because if my friend cut all ties with me for no reason i'd want to find out why, take down the vids ok fine... but cutting off all ties is immature.

vsvppmf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vsvppmf »

OhOhSheeiila wrote:Troll or no troll, anyone who's willing to degrade themselves, insult people, be hypocritical, and put on such a facade just for the sake of popularity is not a person I want to associate myself with.

As far as Nina goes, I don't see the big issue. She say's she understands that Trish took the video down BUT she doesn't understand why she had to defriend/disconnect from her in any and all forms of social media. It comes off as "I just used you, and now that people are turning against me because of that video we can just stop being friends, ok?". Nina said it herself that she CHOSE ON HER OWN BEHALF to spend over the limit to show how grateful she was to Trisha for exposing her to a wider audience. She just didn't like or understand why she had to take the video down AND cut off all connections. Why not just take the video down and stay friends?
I agree with everything you said! I watched the Nina video today, and I also read a little bit of the argument, and I don't see how Nina is to blame. She fully acknowledged that her channel is successful BECAUSE of Trisha and their swapping. Nina was honest, in my opinion, and Trish is the one being a bitch by basically being a bad friend to Nina. Unfriending, not texting or calling to talk about the removal of the video, is really sketchy. And if I was in Nina's shoes, whether it was a close friend, or a "youtube" friend or whatever, I'd be hurt and confused. I would understand completely if she wanted to take them down, but shouldn't she have let Nina know FIRST? And not unfriend her and all that petty stuff, meanwhile? I think Trish is very full of herself, and now especially acting like she did nothing wrong, when she doesn't HAVE to apologize for deleting the vidoes, but she should be more apologetic to hurting Nina's feelings, when Nina thought she had a real friend in Trish.

vsvppmf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vsvppmf »

And also, her boobs... Bitch needs to get her money back, stat! She has two different nipples. Look like they were just stapled and sewn back on in any ole place, and the doctor called it a day! One nipple is huge, the other is still huge, but smaller, and they are all wonky.
I mean plastic surgery is supposed to improve your appearance... I think her boobs looked better before, atleast they didn't look like some back alley botched plastic surgery job.

(*There is some picture of her boobs on her model mayhem account that showed what her boobs looked like before surgery, and they were a thousand times better looking than that terrible botch job.*)

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

I did not like Nina from the start, so perhaps I'm bias in choosing Trish in the fight. Sure its shitty how Trish handled things but Nina is a user, her apology video just proves that all she does is name drop this person and that person. Trish isn't continuing on with it after the fact like Nina posting a video and putting Trish's username in the title as yet another ploy to get views. Then I caught in her video she was saying had an old channel with way more subs as if saying she could have and has been youtube successful without swaps with Trish (and other youtubers) then goes on to mention she wouldn't be where she is without her... seems really bitchy and a way to seem like she is the victim in this fight.

They are both trash, but for once I think Trish has been out trashed. I'm willing to bet $100 Nina gets into another twitter/youtube fight with someone else she is just using.

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Post by livechiclove »

didnt this dumb cunt say Penis is a bone
8-)
Ian + Mickey

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

SunDoll91 wrote:I don't think that she really gave Nina stuff that she already bought for herself,
I really doubt that, she just bought that stuff twice..
I think she does buy things twice. Not only has she said it in the past, but her sister said she bought something for her and one for herself. She did that a lot at Christmas.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

hello22 wrote:Nina is apparently making a video on the whole "Twitter drama" that she created. She's actually pathetic. Move the f*** on
She is pathetic! They are Trisha's videos so she can do whatever she wants to with them. Nina should be embarrassed to pitch such a public fit over her deleting them. I felt all along she went over budjet to get attention and gain subscribers. If she thought there wasn't going to be videos of everything she gave she wouldn't have gone above the set amount. it was all for attention. I bet she is the girlfriend that buys her boyfriend for his "love."

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

BDuB wrote:nina did make a point, she keeps a lot of controversial videos up yet chose to take down videos. i think she should of gave her a heads up before taking down the videos.
i guess it was a fake friendship from start to finish.
It really doesn't matter what videos she took down. She doesn't have to give any reasons. It's her channel....her videos...hers to delete. Plain and simple. Why can't Nina comprehend this?

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

LovePotion009 wrote:
BDuB wrote:nina did make a point, she keeps a lot of controversial videos up yet chose to take down videos. i think she should of gave her a heads up before taking down the videos.
i guess it was a fake friendship from start to finish.
It really doesn't matter what videos she took down. She doesn't have to give any reasons. It's her channel....her videos...hers to delete. Plain and simple. Why can't Nina comprehend this?
but they are 'friends' tell your girl that supposedly you love and adore. im sorry but if my friend cut me out aside from videos being taken down i would want to know why she deleted me of other social networks. hence why im on ninas side in this.
You tell you're 'friends' things you dont just cut them out and stop answering their texts.

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

nala123 wrote: CAUTION NSFW

Trisha naked:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BD1xw2xCcAA_ZuK.jpg:large
Where is the original from? :lolface:

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”