TymetheInfamous

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by Flaffy22 »

Everyone copies her looks? this bitch only know the 1,2,3 method of eyeshadow - lid, crease, hightlight. This is a damn universal method tha gets done to death on youtube - of course there's bound to be similarities because they only know *one* style. And she calls their makeup *cheap*? - MAC is only a cut above drugstore Tyme and has been so watered down over the years in terms of formula it's become nearly unusable. Pull out some NARS, Clarins, Dior and then talk about how superior your makeup is to what you perceive as the riff raff.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

Lmao! A test?! a test on what for goodnes s sake! Its makeup and she lacks skills in makeup...so I doubt these poor people are learning anything! She doesn't know how to create a decent make up look with out any of her hobby lobby glitter or masking tape, so im really interested in what she could possibly test these people when she doesn't even know a thingabout the craft
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

Min
Informer
Informer

Post by Min »

Remember, cheap makeup is bad unless you can get compensated for promoting! Like her and her BH cosmetics shit...

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayna »

Isara wrote:
Dayna wrote:[...]She looks like a drag queen and her huge, disgusting, vulture nails certainly don't help the rumour![..] Who in their right mind would wear makeup like that every day?? [...]

I totally would. Yes, her personality is wack and she might not have the best of judgement, but to shame the fabulous dragqueens that way and claim that no one would wear bright, dramatic and over the top makeup everyday is just ignorant.

Also, comparing someone to a dragqueen is not an insult, it's a goddamn COMPLIMENT.
Okay, you might, but I personally hate to be the type of person that everyone looks at straight away :? i guess i am just not very confident. I'm not being ignorant, I just have an opinion. It's not versatile to wear that much makeup day to day FOR ME, but it is for other certain people, just not me!! I never said it was a shame to be a dragqueen, I think dragqueens are creative and a lot better at makeup than me lol. It's a compliment for you, but I would be upset if someone said I looked like a dragqueen, and don't automatically assume it's because i have something against them, but for it is just that i'd rather look natural and like myself.

xam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xam »

Isara wrote: Also, comparing someone to a dragqueen is not an insult, it's a goddamn COMPLIMENT.
Lol ummm nooo its NOT there is a differnce lol

"Ohhh, gurrrrlll.... Beyonce looks like a dragqueen"
The reason its a compliment: Beyonce looks like a woman with a bunch of glittery sh*t on her face

"Ohhh, gurrrrlll.... Tyme looks like a dragqueen"
The reason its an insult: Tyme looks like a man with a bunch of glittery sh*ts on its face.

The End!

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

xam wrote:
Isara wrote: Also, comparing someone to a dragqueen is not an insult, it's a goddamn COMPLIMENT.
Lol ummm nooo its NOT there is a differnce lol

"Ohhh, gurrrrlll.... Beyonce looks like a dragqueen"
The reason its a compliment: Beyonce looks like a woman with a bunch of glittery sh*t on her face

"Ohhh, gurrrrlll.... Tyme looks like a dragqueen"
The reason its an insult: Tyme looks like a man with a bunch of glittery sh*ts on its face.

The End!
if you're a WOMEN being compared to a man pretending to be a women, its an insult. either way you slice it.

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl »

Is she not of some mixed heritage? I saw some tweets about Obama and "white people" ... how do so many people allow that on their twitter feed and/or support her when she does that. What if someone did that along the lines of "Look at Romney with those black people"? I don't understand a) how she doesn't find that disrespectful b) how these gurus get sponsored despite how their behavior is and c) I could have sworn she was transexual when I saw one of her videos because her skin looked like she shaved it. I didn't know she wasn't born male. Sadly, me thinking she was male, I gave her some slack on the over the top makeup and her voice...

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

If she was born a male, then the hormones she's taking worked great. She doesn't look like a man to me at all. I mean, her hands are really feminine. Usually I look at a "woman's" hands if I can't tell if she's a woman or not.

pinktext
Learner
Learner

Post by pinktext »

There's no Adam's Apple, she...bafflingly a biological woman

xam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xam »

Start video @ 6:00

[youtube][/youtube]

Ole girl GOES IN on Tyme and her gay boyfriend. She was going off on another beauty guru then started in on TymetheUNfamous LOLOLOL LMFAO!!!!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

^^ That's Tammy Blanca, aka, Daivlatambra.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ea19 »

Flaffy22 wrote:Everyone copies her looks? this bitch only know the 1,2,3 method of eyeshadow - lid, crease, hightlight. This is a damn universal method tha gets done to death on youtube - of course there's bound to be similarities because they only know *one* style. And she calls their makeup *cheap*? - MAC is only a cut above drugstore Tyme and has been so watered down over the years in terms of formula it's become nearly unusable. Pull out some NARS, Clarins, Dior and then talk about how superior your makeup is to what you perceive as the riff raff.
Girl, YES!!!
This bitch is beyond delusional! Real life, if Mac sold literal feces in a tube she would swear by it.
Get it together

wholemish
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wholemish »

[youtube][/youtube]

start at 6:25
lol she went in on her againnnnn!!! 10x harder tho lmao

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

wholemish wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

OHH MY DAMN. Could this woman PLEASE shut up!!! As absolutely blown + annoying as Tyme is, this woman made, frosted & stole every damned cake in the bakery!! If you truly give no fucks, STOP MAKING LONG, WINDED-ASS VIDEOS ABOUT IT!!! If YouTube ain't shit, then STOP MAKIN' IT INTO SOMETHING. Like, damn! Gag reflex!!
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

LMFAO THAT GIRL WENT IN ON TYME THO.

she said "you ole beetle juice, hair line receadin ass bitch"

"old as you are calling your self a barbie, fucking barbs. tf is a barb"

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

I was just coming to post those videos she is fucking hilarious!!

She said bitch put down the glitter and do a day look!!!

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

Slagg wrote:
wholemish wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

OHH MY DAMN. Could this woman PLEASE shut up!!! As absolutely blown + annoying as Tyme is, this woman made, frosted & stole every damned cake in the bakery!! If you truly give no fucks, STOP MAKING LONG, WINDED-ASS VIDEOS ABOUT IT!!! If YouTube ain't shit, then STOP MAKIN' IT INTO SOMETHING. Like, damn! Gag reflex!!
"With your beetlejuice lookin' ass" - Ahhahah. I remember watching that "day in the life" video of Tyme's when she was running around town in that hideous striped black and white blouse and thinking she looked like she was wearing a damn beetlejuice halloween costume.
''Oh Hai Mark''

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Tyme's latest Instagram photo's caption:

"my first & only drugstore products! I searched HIGH & LOW, swatched everything in the store for an hour & these were the only profucts that made the cut"

There were 3 products. This seriously believes MAC is the only makeup brand. Throwing serious shade with that caption

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

hello22 wrote:Tyme's latest Instagram photo's caption:

"my first & only drugstore products! I searched HIGH & LOW, swatched everything in the store for an hour & these were the only profucts that made the cut"

There were 3 products. This seriously believes MAC is the only makeup brand. Throwing serious shade with that caption

Hmmmnn... I always saw her using "Great lash" mascara in a couple o her get ready with me videos. Does she not remember?
''Oh Hai Mark''

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Flaffy22 wrote:
hello22 wrote:Tyme's latest Instagram photo's caption:

Hmmmnn... I always saw her using "Great lash" mascara in a couple o her get ready with me videos. Does she not remember?
I've seen her use other d/s products too, just a few videos ago. She's an idiot.

Return to “P-T”