I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stupid Hoe 2.0

Post by Slagg »

Slagg wrote:That bitch is RUDE. On her "Sexy Date Night" look [which makes her look like she was zulu-punched by King Kong], I noticed that her earrings were about to slice her piercings in half. My first comment, AND I QUOTE: "Those ear pieces look HEAVY." A few hours later, my comment is removed. After that, I asked her was it truly necessary to remove my comment just because I spoke the truth about her beauty supply store earrings that look heavier than her head; I told her that I was genuinely concerned for her ears--- she removes that one, too. Finally, my last comment, I tell her that I forgive her for removing my comments, but that I blocked her so she wouldn't have to worry about me telling her the truh anymore. Told her that it's too ad she needs so much validation to feel good about herself. SHE REMOVED THAT ONE, TOO. Checked he
Twitter a few hours later, sure enough: "Hoes think they slick, that's sad part", and "Your life ain't that serious Sit down". I smell rancid boeuf.

This hoe takes herself WAY too seriously. She slaps on that white stick on EVERY. SINGLE.TUTORIAL. If she isn't covering EVERYTHING in black MAC, she's choosing colours that hurt my eyes when put together, and then never blends a damn thing! Everytime I click on one of her videos, I feel as if I'm watching an extended version of 'Stupid Hoe'! Now, she wants to charge bitches 1$ to watch her suckle her own privates when they could waste their time and brain cells for free on her channel...??? Get the fuck OUT of here!!
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

cassiebaby
Lurker
Lurker

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by cassiebaby »

i live in NY, and honestly if i saw her in the street, i SWEAR i would think she's ratchet. its so hilarious how she thinks LV and her YSL lipstick and her Benz will make her look any classier. the way she dresses reminds me of a cross-dresser. and when she talks, she sounds so uneducated. also, i said that she doesn't look as nice without makeup on Instagram, (not hers btw because she blocked me a while ago of course over some bs) and she actually commented back. i go on to explain how i feel about her dumbass and she never explained. some girls agreed with me, but of course there will be the ones that claim i'm a hater.

cassiebaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cassiebaby »

and BTW, about her benz picture on Instagram, bitch tryna show off and shit like she has money. it is a used benz. you see the mileage on it in the picture, you can get a benz like that for under 30k, so whose she trying to fool with all this money spending. i would love to see her in person to laugh at her. honestly, its a damn shame i dont live in CO. i'm sure when she's in the mall, little children ask their mommy if thats a man or woman.

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

She is ratchet and its hilarious that she thinks she's bad...silly hoe. Honestly I would be disgusted if I were her man she just screams dirty. She look more like a dude than he do , I saw a picture of him a while back and I thought he was gay...lol. Shoot you responded better to her than I would've. I wish she would come out to Oakland ca talking to me like that I'd sit her silly ass down.
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

Oh and I think it's rofl when her " fans" (lol bitch swerve) think people are "jealous" of her uhm exactly why would someone be jealous of her? She's bald, her outfits are no where near cute and she's hideous without make up on. Nobody's jealous, we just don't like her.

Ihatesnobs101

Post by Ihatesnobs101 »

If anyone on here has a membership to her site can you please give us the scoop about how she does her brows? I would love to know but I won't join just for that! Thanks.

HellOnHeels
Talker
Talker

Post by HellOnHeels »

She did admit to being transgender when she started youtube, right?
I believe she did but never mentions it any more.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Ihatesnobs101 wrote:If anyone on here has a membership to her site can you please give us the scoop about how she does her brows? I would love to know but I won't join just for that! Thanks.

look up sculpted brows on youtube, basically she fills them in with two mac colors and sculps them with concealer

Ihatesnobs101

Post by Ihatesnobs101 »

ikeepitrealok wrote:
Ihatesnobs101 wrote:If anyone on here has a membership to her site can you please give us the scoop about how she does her brows? I would love to know but I won't join just for that! Thanks.

look up sculpted brows on youtube, basically she fills them in with two mac colors and sculps them with concealer
Thank you!

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Ihatesnobs101 wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:

Thank you!
yeah lol im not subscribed to her whack ass site but i saw the promo for the eyebrow video and i could tell right away the technique she used (nothing new people have done it since legit 2001)

Dayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayna »

i can't stand her! The way she talks just sounds so... dumb! She says everything so slow like she's high and i can't stand her accent. She looks like a drag queen and her huge, disgusting, vulture nails certainly don't help the rumour! Her hair is horrible, it's damaged from all the weaves she has had and she puts hairspray on it every single time she does one of her whack-ass hairstyles. She's the definition of ratchet, ratchet is her. She speaks ratchet, types ratchet, looks ratchet, dresses ratchet, and buys like a 'basic bitch'. Where has all her money come from?? Oh yeah, that's right.. her ratchet little wannabes who somehow like her drag queen look. Who in their right mind would wear makeup like that every day?? She's ugly WITH and WITHOUT makeup. She can't take any criticism because we are all 'ratchet ass hater hoes who can't afford Louis Vuitton or MAC'.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

She looks like Nicolas Cage

And is she really trans??
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Isara
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Isara »

Dayna wrote:[...]She looks like a drag queen and her huge, disgusting, vulture nails certainly don't help the rumour![..] Who in their right mind would wear makeup like that every day?? [...]

I totally would. Yes, her personality is wack and she might not have the best of judgement, but to shame the fabulous dragqueens that way and claim that no one would wear bright, dramatic and over the top makeup everyday is just ignorant.

Also, comparing someone to a dragqueen is not an insult, it's a goddamn COMPLIMENT.

xam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xam »

Slagg wrote:THE VIDEO THAT TURNED ME OFF:
[youtube][/youtube]
LMFAO!!! That bitch look like Peewee Herman in drag!! Gat'damn!!!!

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

I just found her yesterday & i'm hooked... I saw one of her videos in the sidebar & I totally thought she was a guy in drag. I believe that video was the one where she had the blue eye shadow on. It was called "get pretty" or something.

When I saw her without the makeup, I was shocked. She just looks like a normal woman. But with it on, she looks like a man! Why does she do that to herself? She looks so much better without makeup, but if she wants to wear it so ott, she could at least skip the brows so she doesn't look like a guy.

She's just like a trainwreck to me, & I love reading the comments. Someone commented, "What happened to barbie on a budget?" & I agree! She has become such a snob. Someone also asked her if she could do a video on drugstore makeup & she said, "I don't own drugstore makeup :) "
OMG. Lol. I've seen drugstore makeup in her other videos! Wtf? She is so inconsistent & not to mention the fact that her voice sounds exactly like nitraa b's, which kills me. So. Irritating.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Nadezhda wrote:I just found her yesterday & i'm hooked... I saw one of her videos in the sidebar & I totally thought she was a guy in drag. I believe that video was the one where she had the blue eye shadow on. It was called "get pretty" or something.

When I saw her without the makeup, I was shocked. She just looks like a normal woman. But with it on, she looks like a man! Why does she do that to herself? She looks so much better without makeup, but if she wants to wear it so ott, she could at least skip the brows so she doesn't look like a guy.

She's just like a trainwreck to me, & I love reading the comments. Someone commented, "What happened to barbie on a budget?" & I agree! She has become such a snob. Someone also asked her if she could do a video on drugstore makeup & she said, "I don't own drugstore makeup :) "
OMG. Lol. I've seen drugstore makeup in her other videos! Wtf? She is so inconsistent & not to mention the fact that her voice sounds exactly like nitraa b's, which kills me. So. Irritating.
Nitraa B sounds like a bubbly girl. Tyme sounds like she talks through her nose and she also sounds dumb as fuck. Lol

Everyone thinks she looks like a man but I don't see it. But, I think she looks hideous without makeup. I don't like the self-hatred that she makes so obvious to see. I hate that she uses the wrong shade of foundation but what foundation out there comes in the shade grey? I love her eye color though. That's one positive thing I can say about her. Lol

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

syke....uhm no i wouldnt want to be compared to a guy with makeup on lmao.

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ea19 »

Slagg wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
It really rubbed me the wrong way when she went on to call out eeevvvveeeryyyone who copies her looks and doesn't credit her. She started saying everyone takes their dupes or "cheap makeup" to recreate her terrible looks. Why is she so condescending & why does this bitch think that Mac is the top of the line? I've tried Mac 3 times & it's failed me every last one, tried one of their foundations & I broke out, the mascara dried out on me, & one of the shadows gave me a little rash -___- lol. She swears by Mac & that it will work out no matter what, she needs to take into consideration that it doesn't work for everyone, it's not the only company, & there is far better stuff out there.
& wtf is up with that paint stick?! There's other products that are actually intended for the eyelids Tyme!! This just tells me that she's either too lazy to look for something or she wants to keep up with this Mac junkie facade & she will go as far as using that paint stick for every single look
Get it together

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

Anybody follow her on IG!!! She's giving a test on tymeforbeauty and if you score high enough you can win a $75 gift card.

Someone ask her if you get a certificate at the end, I wonder if she will respond.

Return to “P-T”