TymetheInfamous

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by ea19 »

moneytree$ wrote:She's a bald headed broke bitch and she knows it. Seriously, all she wears is MAC. Mac this and Mac that...okay fuck we get it you can't afford any other brand besides Mac. There is way more higher end makeup than Mac but of course she thinks people are too dumb to realize that she doesn't actually know anything when it comes to makeup. She tries to make it seem as though if she buys Mac people are going to automatically think she is an expert or whatever( Mac doesn't make the artist). Of course the bitch can only afford shit when she gets her refunds. Look at ALL her cheap ass clothes she buys on the daily or them ugly ass cheap contacts and jewelry she gets send for FREE. She's phony.
THIS>>>
I hate how all she praises is Mac & acts as if there is no other brand out there. There are sooo many different companies out there! She is ignorant, outdated, condescending, tacky, & full of herself.
Get it together

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Barbie on a Budget.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

She looks like MiMi from the Jim Carey show in her get ready video.

Min
Informer
Informer

Post by Min »

Slagg wrote:She got her taxes back...
i doubt that, taxpayers can't file until January 31 at the earliest this year.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Min wrote:
Slagg wrote:She got her taxes back...
i doubt that, taxpayers can't file until January 31 at the earliest this year.
Some states let you file earlier. TN (my current state) lets you file mid-January if you have your W2 & deductions ready.

But, it you don't believe it's her taxes, what is it?? Seriously, what's your guess???

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

I'm sorry this is awfully mean but I can't hold back on it any longer... but good God is she awful looking without makeup. Downright f*cking homely if you want to get more specific. I just watched her recent "Get pretty with me video" and when she took the makeup off it was scary. Her natural hair sans the weave looks like sh*t and is as fried as an egg too.

I'm not even sure of her race anymore either? with the makeup on she looks like a light skinned black woman. But without it... She looks like something else? Maybe Italian with some carribean ancestry or something. I have no idea. She has a bit of an aquiline nose (think Lady Gaga) and that's a feature that's predominately Italian/greek ect. not african. It's almost as though she tries to make herself seem more black than she actually is? if that makes sense.. when she's actually more eropean than anything else.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

She looks like a lot of Black girls I know, Black people can have such mixed ancestry, but I definitely think she may have a little bit of a complex. She seems kinda self hating in a way, like someone said upthread she made a comment about not dealing with black companies. She is a fake wannabe bougie bitch honestly. Someone will eventually knock her Fraggle Rock looking ass into reality and I cannot wait for it to happen. Shitty makeup skills, shitty personality, she's shady as hell and her boyfriend looks like a damn troll. Her life is like everything that could ever go wrong. Excuse me I just woke up from a nap and clearly am cranky at Tyme :D

Babyk94
Debater
Debater

Post by Babyk94 »

I can't sit through her videos, she is awful and her makeup is way too much, where is she wearing those looks?

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ea19 »

UMMM
WTF?!
Step two: Add Bronzer until you have a full blown stripe on your cheek

Get it together

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

ea19 wrote:UMMM
WTF?!
Step two: Add Bronzer until you have a full blown stripe on your cheek

HOT ASS MESS.

jewels931
Learner
Learner

Post by jewels931 »

I stumbled on her today after seeing a vid on the main YT page. DAAAAMN! Girl is reminding me of YT beauty from a 2008-2009.

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

http://www.tymetheinfamous.com/about/
Have yall seen this? oh my gosh lmao...it is really clear that homegirl wrote all this herself! "she is an emerging media personality who is dominating the current social media space in a major way" sit your ass down! She's a hand me down makeup artist, you make youtube videos...girl stop! "As a natural in front of the camera, Tyme is also an exceptional model. She has auditioned for America’s Next Top Model three times" uhmmm if she was such a great model why would she have to audition three times?! "This is only the beginning for the beautiful and talented entrepreneur; Tyme is an unstoppable phenomenon, well on her way to becoming an international brand." ... beautiful...far from it. internantional brand?? She's average on a good day.
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

ohh and this is good..."One year later, she joined the ranks as a MUA with the renowned beauty corporation MAC Cosmetics." You worked at a freakin counter....four years ago! Putting tape on the side of your face and using Hobby Lobby glitter does NOT make you a "renowned makeup professional" as she so claims on her website. :lol:
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

moneytree$ wrote:ohh and this is good..."One year later, she joined the ranks as a MUA with the renowned beauty corporation MAC Cosmetics." You worked at a freakin counter....four years ago! Putting tape on the side of your face and using Hobby Lobby glitter does NOT make you a "renowned makeup professional" as she so claims on her website. :lol:
If you go a few pages back on this thread there's a person that claims to know Tyme and has said that she never actually worked at MAC and only lied about it lol.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ea19 »

moneytree$ wrote:ohh and this is good..."One year later, she joined the ranks as a MUA with the renowned beauty corporation MAC Cosmetics." You worked at a freakin counter....four years ago! Putting tape on the side of your face and using Hobby Lobby glitter does NOT make you a "renowned makeup professional" as she so claims on her website. :lol:
Don't forget the creased up Mac Paint Stick!! :scratch: :barf: :barf:
Get it together

cassiebaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cassiebaby »

this girl loves showing up. she doesn't even ever say that she has a job. i honestly don't think she does. her website is all crap! as well. she is very childish, and has no natural beauty.

beautiful30ish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beautiful30ish »

I stumbled upon Tyme's page when she only had 3 videos and no following at all and here's what I've noticed:
1)She's not a MUA, she's a Makeup enthusiast. Besides the face paint on her little cousin and the horrible red look on her client/friend, who else is in her portfolio besides herself?
2)She did a video on her Juicy Couture interview about a year ago and wasn't hired. She also seemed to be living in her parents home (judging by her teenage-esque bedroom). It's not hard to ball out when you have no bills, but she obviously didn't have a job anyway.
3)In The Day in the Life video, her car was very basic. Now she owns a Benz. Lol
4)And here's the big reveal. How does she get money? Drumroll please...stupid sheep who need someone to worship. They love her style because she looks like a Real Basketball wife of Hip Hop. The love the vocab because she talks like a character from Mean Girls. They buy her wholesale dhgate accessories, they pay $20+ a month to learn nothing (because she's not teaching potential MUA's how to market or LLC their business ). $20×250 subscribers/suckers=a pretty penny every month lol.

And speaking of her Makeup course, anyone remember her saying a site called Powhow contacted her to teach online Makeup courses? Untrue. Powhow is equivilant to your local community center. They allow anyone to teach anything and charge whatever you want but no one went for that one apparently.

In retrospect, if these idiots are willing to give up their hard earned cash to not learn Cooper theory, ethical business practices, sanitation and business contracts, then maybe I'M the one hustling backwards lol.
In retrospect, she's

beautiful30ish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beautiful30ish »

*Color theory
Sorry for the mistakes lol.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

[youtube][/youtube]

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

I am so over this basic bitch! Her latest video is basically all LV and MAC. Girl, there are better things out there in the world.

Return to “P-T”