Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil Part 2

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil Part 2

Post by usurpadora »

Birth to a mouse? Most painless birth ever then. :lol:

I remember that movie/story about the kid getting turned into a mouse by witches, but in the book he stays a mouse, whereas he gets changed back in the movie. Ah yeah that was a creepy film.

A twitter account already? I can imagine the tweets as tweeted by the mice themselves. :lol: "Dan and Phil gave us cheese. Dan and Phil made us race on the wheel."
:HK:

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by peanutbutter »

Whoever is running the mice twitter could be all "Something is squeaking in the house tonight - and it isn't us." zing

oh that was terrible.

Turnip
Talker
Talker

Post by Turnip »

peanutbutter wrote:Whoever is running the mice twitter could be all "Something is squeaking in the house tonight - and it isn't us." zing

oh that was terrible.
No, it was funny, haha.

So someone posted a screen of Dan's ask box in the tags:

...and I remembered that when we sent him asks back in November the ask title still was something like "Talk to me! Don't worry about anon being deactivated, I won't judge :)", then "Please don't tell me stuff someone might have been saying about me, this is a positive place to interact with you guys!", then something a bit more aggressive and now it slowly evolved into this.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

he wants people to stop bothering him with stuff he doesn't care about, that's why he removed the link to the askbox from his description
The Internet knows all your secrets

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

Such a moody princess, aw.
and peanutbutter, I lol'd.

Turnip
Talker
Talker

Post by Turnip »

illegal_mind wrote:he wants people to stop bothering him with stuff he doesn't care about, that's why he removed the link to the askbox from his description
I think it's quite a good idea to get away from the negativity of the internet and his fandom, no fan wants him to be angry with them, so they probably stop sending him asks like "WHERE'S YOUR NEW VIDEO YOU TWAT??????".
And he wants people to stop sending him anything phan-related obviously.

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

babykaykes95
Learner
Learner

Post by babykaykes95 »

peanutbutter wrote:Image
Lmaoo this made my night :)
"My weave long and my pussy good"-Azealia Banks
CHOCOLATE DELUXE

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

David Tennant is disappointed in Dan's irrational anger.
Please never stop posting because that gif kills me omg so perfect.
(New post before I post this)
Oh and now this....Y R U SO PERFECT PEANUT BUTTER (is a phrase I have said before in a different context)
:HK:

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

I clearly have too much time on my hands :D

(alcoholicferrets peanut butter is perfect it should be classed as a food group of its own)

edit: Tennant adds an air of moroseness to everything I post oops

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Peanut butter is my favorite thing ever. It's my most valued food group (along with kimchi and applesauce, though usually not together).
Your gif is my second favorite thing. It just highlights how cray this thread has become.

drugzz
Debater
Debater

Post by drugzz »

Heterosexuality: you're doing it wrong.

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

Can't live without peanut butter and tofu; haven't tried them together (don't plan on doing so). I love how this tread can get a little cray and will be happy to contribute to it ^^

drugzz thanks for bringing this thread back onto the rails. First Evan Peters ('i would. not even kidding.') now this dude WHO ISN'T EVEN ATTRACTIVE. Wasn't Tyler Oakley wetting himself over the Super Bowl weekend because of this Hayes chap too? they should bond over their flop taste tbh

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lol Dan you tried...you tried.
Hunter Hayes is such a twink. As is Dan. And Tyler Oakley.
I don't know why I am now classifying guys into these categories.
Peanut butter and tofu can be quite good! Like a peanut butter based sauce though, not straight from a jar.

CorruptedMuse
Learner
Learner

Post by CorruptedMuse »

Well here's some proof that he HxC stalks his tag.

Summary: He made a tweet (which he deleted) about how Whitney's death wasn't recognized at the Grammys, tons of dangirls screencapped it and spammed his tag with how OMGZ HE'S RIGHT. I posted this and literally within one minute I got a response. Like, holy shit.

I found this frustrating because I've wanted to do an extensive art project involving the likenesses of youtubers and I've messaged him and emailed him about it, along with other really nice things over the past year and I have NEVER gotten a response. (All users blurred for privacy, and even if mine was unblurred, I deleted the post) I realize that I probably shouldn't have tagged him in it, but still. I guess I'm just being an ass because I've messaged Phil and I've been replied to every time except for when I asked about my *potential* art project.

{{Also, SORRY I'M NEW. I've been lurking GG since the old site (specifically Kalel and Ingrid's sections of the forum) and I've been lurking this thread since page 3 of part 1. I'm not a Phan shipper, but the "evidence" is undeniable. I refuse to watch the V-Day video for the sake of me feeling hella awkward about watching it.}}

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

ooooh yes like peanut sauce or sesame sauce nom. I'm so distracted by thoughts of food now.

Dan deletes his fangirly tweets really quickly - there was something gushy about Frank Ocean previously and it isn't there right now. embrace it, bb.

edit: hello!! sorry to hear about your art project, the least they could've done was turn you down but I guess there's a chance they might've been too swamped by asks to get through yours? idk he does reply to the most random of things.
Last edited by peanutbutter on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Welcome! You should watch it, you'll OD on the cuteness though.
And how can anyone delete gushing about Frank Ocean, he is so amazing. I am now hungry and also going to listen to Frank Ocean. Especially cause Drake just came up on my iTunes. Oh helllll naw.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

let's not forget dan also said he'd "go gay" for arthur darvill (rory from doctor who)
and CorruptedMuse welcome, also, it's way easier to get a response from phil, because he actually tries to do it, whilst dan wastes his time pkaying guild of wars, or answering messages/tweets that he should just ignore. don't count on him actually answering, if you emailed him with the subject "PHAN IS REAL" you'd get a response in the very same day
The Internet knows all your secrets

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

illegal_mind wrote:let's not forget dan also said he'd "go gay" for arthur darvill (rory from doctor who)
and CorruptedMuse welcome, also, it's way easier to get a response from phil, because he actually tries to do it, whilst dan wastes his time pkaying guild of wars, or answering messages/tweets that he should just ignore. don't count on him actually answering, if you emailed him with the subject "PHAN IS REAL" you'd get a response in three minutes
Fixed it for you! :D

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

Does he just seek out excuses to put on his sassy pants?

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”