Bramty Juliette

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bramty Juliette

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Hey
So I searched her on here and I like looking at the gurus I like on YouTube and getting a different perspective on them on here.

Personally I love how real she is, she literally shows her fights with her husband on her channel and seems like an overall awesome girl

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Re: Bramty Juliette

Post by alienrasta »

every video of hers that i've clicked on, she was complaining :roll:

princesselle12
Talker
Talker

Post by princesselle12 »

She does complain sometimes, but overall she seems super down to earth and real! Also I think she's hilarious, I literally laugh out loud when I watch her videos. She seems to be petty dedicated to her channel and I like how real she is. I like her relationship with her husband and her family, and Penelope is super cute :D

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

princesselle12 wrote:She does complain sometimes, but overall she seems super down to earth and real! Also I think she's hilarious, I literally laugh out loud when I watch her videos. She seems to be petty dedicated to her channel and I like how real she is. I like her relationship with her husband and her family, and Penelope is super cute :D
I agree. If she didn't complain she'd be so cookie cutter and stuff. It's human to complain. I find her really genuine and I love that she shows her fights and stuff. It's a really different approach.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

penelope is adorable!

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I discovered her the other day. I'm surprised by how small this thread is because she has a decent amount of subbies and viewers on YouTube. Her daughter is just adorable. The only thing I don't really like about Bram is that she tries so hard to look like a Kardashian and it's pretty obvious. Like girl, just be yourself.
Her husband seems like a douchebag and I'm sad to say this because they have a daughter together but I don't see them lasting forever. According to her they've already broken up before because he lied to her! And she told this sketchy story about how some girl who was working at this Cafe they go to said hi to her husband like she knew him and has seen him before. And then he acted all defensive when she started talking about it.

Something just is very sketch with him.

sophyea
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sophyea »

I love her, very down to earth and super funny! And P is the cutest with her Nacks!

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

LaurenLove wrote:I discovered her the other day. I'm surprised by how small this thread is because she has a decent amount of subbies and viewers on YouTube. Her daughter is just adorable. The only thing I don't really like about Bram is that she tries so hard to look like a Kardashian and it's pretty obvious. Like girl, just be yourself.
Her husband seems like a douchebag and I'm sad to say this because they have a daughter together but I don't see them lasting forever. According to her they've already broken up before because he lied to her! And she told this sketchy story about how some girl who was working at this Cafe they go to said hi to her husband like she knew him and has seen him before. And then he acted all defensive when she started talking about it.

Something just is very sketch with him.
I think I agree.
I loved her friendship with Ana and I was sad it ended, especially because of Luis... He should still let the girls have some time together because Bramty is so alone sometimes...
I don't like her eyelashes extensions...

Although Penelope is so cute :) and Bramty looks to be a pretty good mother.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

Why did her and Anna stop being friends?

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

scalesfishnails wrote:Why did her and Anna stop being friends?
Anna and Luis didn't get along... She thought it caused tension and stopped the friendship

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Anna and Luis didn't get along... She thought it caused tension and stopped the friendship

Thanks for letting me know, is there a specific video in which she says that? Sorry, I've just started watching her! Seems sad she doesn't have many friends locally.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

scalesfishnails wrote:
Tropical_Paradise wrote:

Thanks for letting me know, is there a specific video in which she says that? Sorry, I've just started watching her! Seems sad she doesn't have many friends locally.
Yea she did but I forget the title. She does explitly say Anna's name at all but yeah...

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay so new tea in Bramty.

She deleted her last 2 videos, and I watched one of the two.

It was titled "why I don't have friends"
She went in detail on why she doesn't have friends and the fake yt community.
She also said that she stopped being friends with Ana(she never mentioned Ana but it was obviously her) because Luis(and her mom I think) was telling her that Ana was jealous of her YouTube and her fame.
She was saying how a lot of YouTubers used her for fame and she was so helpful for them(but never went into detail on why she was helpful, anyways).
She also said how fake they were and called out a ton of ppl.

Apparently Elleandbabes made a video but that was deleted.

Look on the comments on her latest vid they aren't all that positive... A lot say they've unsubbed and that it showed her true colors of believing she's above everyone.

If anyone knows about the other vid she deleted plz tell us!

naj01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by naj01 »

the second video was just her answering questions about the drama im pretty sure, it wasnt interesting so i stopped watching but it was half vlog half talking about the drama :? when she deleted the second video she included the clips of the vlog in another video
i miss 2007

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

I was one of Bramty's first subscribers and I love her and her family, she really does keep it real most of the time. I lost some respect for her after the "why I have no friends" video because I feel like she just was asking for drama by posting that.. there was literally no reason and after watching elleandbabes response I felt terrible because she really tried to "expose" elle for no reason. I don't even watch elle but it was sad to see how Bramty tried to portray her. I've always seen bramty as a real, sweet, genuine down to earth girl but that video really made me question her. Also, I've been hearing that she's a trump supporter which is very disheartening (to me at least) and it shows where her morals are. It's kinda hypocritical since she's apparently not a legal us citizen (that confused me because isn't she married to someone in the navy??) and she wants to constantly talk about "girl power" which is against everything trump stands for lol. Her mom is a huge trump supporter which I don't understand either. Idk.. bramty also says the n word which I don't agree with. Overall i like her family though her vlogs are great and hysterical you can tell she really puts a lot of work into them which i respect

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

mpjt123 wrote:Can someone show the proof she's a Trump supporter ?
If you look up her user on twitter followed by "trump" you can see people's responses to her now deleted tweet about her support of him. Her tweets are no longer there but judging by the replies, its clear she said something in support of him. I also saw her mothers twitter that was ALL trump propaganda, it now seems to be deleted or privated.

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

I genuinely used to think Bramty and her family were an amazing family. I loved their videos. But ever since she introduced the idea of a "bram fam" she treats the videos like she's talking to people beneath her. They act WAY too much in recent videos and it's horribly corny.

And I'll speak on this topic lightly, but the abuse she puts her husband through is not okay. If it was vice versa, people would rip Luis apart. She constantly tells him she hates his favorite shirts, that he's ugly (+tells Penelope he's ugly to the point where she won't kiss him or disobeys him by screaming no).. But It's the prank she uploaded today that drew the line for me. She woke her boyfriend up from his nap, screaming at him, then threw what he thought was his phone out the door because "she pays for it".
I'm sorry but that's the most disgusting behavior I have seen out of a woman in a relationship in a long time. She calls it a prank, but that's literally mental abuse. You can't just laugh after and pretend it's okay.

naj01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by naj01 »

I came to comment the EXACT same thing. At first I'll admit I didn't really like Luis all that much but seeing the vlogs now I'm starting to feel extremely sorry for him. Bramty is constantly making a joke out of Luis in front of Penelope and the 'Bram fam' and is always putting him down for 'comedy'. I'm not even sure who finds things like that funny. The prank/ entire vlog was extremely uncomfortable to watch :? :?

I remember Luis and Bramty mentioning one time that the reason Luis's mom doesn't like Bramty is because she didn't like the way she was treating her son and honestly I agree. I wouldn't want any of my children to have a spouse treat them that way .
i miss 2007

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

100%! Luis mom won't come visit, talk to Bramty, or watch their videos. She said she's sad she's missing out on Penelope growing up, but she just can't see her son be treated the way he is. Very understandable if you ask me.
On another note, I've noticed in every single vlog lately, that she makes Milo (4 month old boxer puppy) sit in his dog crate. I mean when everyone is home he's in there, when they go to bed he's in there, when they leave he's in there. I get crate training, but the poor thing is literally in there all. the. time.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

She was so annoying in the lip injection vlog. Why did she care so much about the bare minerals workers? Like people will talk shit about you and instead of just being chill you were a drama queen and tried to confront them about it?
How many ppl ACTUALLY bought products anyways???
Literally she was so bossy in the vlog like I'm sure she was bossy during the meet up.

Return to “A-M”