Maddi Bragg

yellowcookiemonster
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Maddi Bragg

Post by yellowcookiemonster »

I've been looking for a thread about her for quite some time but have been unable to find one. When I first watched her videos I didn't like her very much but she has matured a lot in the last year, possibly due to living without her parent, and have grown to enjoy watching her videos. I recently watched an interview she did with the channel Overschooled and Underwhelmed and she seems like a sweetheart. What are your thoughts on her?

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Re: Maddi Bragg

Post by poppedcorn »

yellowcookiemonster wrote:I've been looking for a thread about her for quite some time but have been unable to find one. When I first watched her videos I didn't like her very much but she has matured a lot in the last year, possibly due to living without her parent, and have grown to enjoy watching her videos. I recently watched an interview she did with the channel Overschooled and Underwhelmed and she seems like a sweetheart. What are your thoughts on her?
Here's her thread hun http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=3792
Its under her old username so thats why its difficult to find! <3

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

She's such a boring try hard.. I couldn't even stay subscribed to her for a month. Also, I don't get why girls who have less than ideal noses like to draw attention to them by piercing them.

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

She's such a boring try hard.. I couldn't even stay subscribed to her for a month. Also, I don't get why girls who have less than ideal noses like to draw attention to them by piercing them.

hazedlennox
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hazedlennox »

Maddi Bragg, been their done that. The only reason Maddi Bragg got famous was because she used Amanada Steele (makeupbymandy). Shes a fake, dumb blonde, who thinks her life is a joke. Little does this bitch know, not only her youtuber channel BUT HER LIFE IS A JOKE. No one goes "holy shit its maddi the rag, oh sorry, i mean maddi bragg, everyone says hey look its that one girl that always uses makeupbymandy so that she can get all her fans money. WAKE UP AND STAY WOKE. You think all thses beaity youtubers do it because "they love you guys" or "you guys inspire me"????? Bitch please, get your shit together, and talk to me when you agree. Maddi Bragg, might as well delete your channel, no one will miss it. XOXO HAZEDLENNOX.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

hazedlennox wrote:Maddi Bragg, been their done that. The only reason Maddi Bragg got famous was because she used Amanada Steele (makeupbymandy). Shes a fake, dumb blonde, who thinks her life is a joke. Little does this bitch know, not only her youtuber channel BUT HER LIFE IS A JOKE. No one goes "holy shit its maddi the rag, oh sorry, i mean maddi bragg, everyone says hey look its that one girl that always uses makeupbymandy so that she can get all her fans money. WAKE UP AND STAY WOKE. You think all thses beaity youtubers do it because "they love you guys" or "you guys inspire me"????? Bitch please, get your shit together, and talk to me when you agree. Maddi Bragg, might as well delete your channel, no one will miss it. XOXO HAZEDLENNOX.
Lil harsh, but this girl was interesting when she was like 13-15. Now she is just so basic and boring its annoying. Her hair is terrible now...

alexandramarie
Learner
Learner

Post by alexandramarie »

Any clue if she and her boyfriend broke up?

ifeelbad
Learner
Learner

Post by ifeelbad »

alexandramarie wrote:Any clue if she and her boyfriend broke up?
yes they did! it's in her latest video

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her and Jacob are back together... [SMIRKING FACE]

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her and Jacob are back together... [SMIRKING FACE]

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

dyl4ntann
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dyl4ntann »

Lol she lasted 16 days of Vlogmas before giving it up, i honestly didn't see her getting the past 10 days of uploading daily. Either way its kind of annoying that she cant even seem to upload more than once a week? youtubers like maddi who have massive followings are so undeserving when they dont even put a lot of effort into uploading and sticking to schedules, imagine if she had to have a real job

flowergrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by flowergrrrl »

Where did this girl go? She hasn't posted to Insta even in over a month.

ariesenergy
Learner
Learner

Post by ariesenergy »

what happened to her golden retriever?

Return to “L-O”