True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OrganizedLikeJen Part 29

Post by herpderp »

story vomit
word of the day: November 29, 2013

Long winded, boring, nauseating, uninteresting description of an event or the story of someone's life. (Urban Dictionary)

Literally every time Jen opens her mouth lol.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Those eyelashes look ridiculous

factchecker
Learner
Learner

Post by factchecker »

herpderp.... do you post on gomi?

RobbieU1967
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RobbieU1967 »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:There is just no way on earth that Don is working. There's hardly any mention of it and all we see is him cooking, watching something on his iPad, or putzing around the house looking like a disheveled mess.
She says in the video when they tell that Don has a new job that he works from home now. The company he is working for is out of state so he travels a few days a month and works at home. I wonder what she does with all the extra time when he's out of town. Also ... one video she was talking about her outfit and she said she was a size 4. There is NO WAY she is a 4. She has a big butt. She has to work out because she eats so much crap.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

factchecker wrote:herpderp.... do you post on gomi?
Lol nope! But I did just google it and I'm very intrigued...

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

busybuyingbins wrote:
yellowdollroom wrote:When I try to read EEN's comments, all I hear is the adult wah wah wah voice from Charlie Brown.
that is so... accurate.

VERY accurate! In fact that is how she sounds to me all the time. I still dont know what happened with the pursre/box thing in the hotel. I just dont have the patience to listen to her anymore :lol:

factchecker
Learner
Learner

Post by factchecker »

herpderp wrote:
There is a herpderp that posts over there. I was excited that a ham would be here as well :D

yellowdollroom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yellowdollroom »

As someone who suffers from anxiety I just want to discuss it.

Jen definitely has a form of anxiety. I don't know if it is social, but she does have a form of anxiety. I understand her not wanting to take meds and I have no problem with anyone that wants to take them but sometimes people really need them and I think Jen is one of them.

I have had anxiety pretty much my entire life. It started getting bad in high school. After high school I finally looked into meds. Wow what a change. I started taking Zoloft. I have been taking it for a while now and I am just now starting to wean off of it because I feel I can now. Sometimes you need those meds to help clear your head so that you can go to therapy and have a clear head about it and really see what your problem is and how to fix it. Sure meds aren't for everyone but I think in Jen's case it could help her really get down to what her deal is. Now if she doesn't want to take them because she is trying to get pregnant, I totally get that. That is part of the reason I am starting to wean off of them too.

I don't know that is just my feelings on the subject. :)

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

factchecker wrote:
herpderp wrote:
There is a herpderp that posts over there. I was excited that a ham would be here as well :D
Avid GOMI reader here and occasional poster! I love those fat hams :)

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

Not to get off topic too much (though I wish Jen would give us a topic), what do you GOMIers read or post about over there? I read the Young House Love forum and sometimes the Katie Bower thread.
* I aint affiliated wit any of tha brandz or stores mentioned up in dis Snoop Bloggy-Blogg post or vizzle. All opinions is mah own. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. *

moak101
Informer
Informer

Post by moak101 »

yellowdollroom wrote:As someone who suffers from anxiety I just want to discuss it.

Jen definitely has a form of anxiety. I don't know if it is social, but she does have a form of anxiety. I understand her not wanting to take meds and I have no problem with anyone that wants to take them but sometimes people really need them and I think Jen is one of them.

I have had anxiety pretty much my entire life. It started getting bad in high school. After high school I finally looked into meds. Wow what a change. I started taking Zoloft. I have been taking it for a while now and I am just now starting to wean off of it because I feel I can now. Sometimes you need those meds to help clear your head so that you can go to therapy and have a clear head about it and really see what your problem is and how to fix it. Sure meds aren't for everyone but I think in Jen's case it could help her really get down to what her deal is. Now if she doesn't want to take them because she is trying to get pregnant, I totally get that. That is part of the reason I am starting to wean off of them too.

I understand not wanting to be on meds while trying to conceive, but I will say this. It isn't healthy for baby is mama isn't mentally well. Babies suffer way more than anyone ever expected them too. It's amazing, really. My reproductive endocrinologist told me straight up, "Look, if you have anxiety that cannot be managed without medication, you have no business trying to have a baby." She always refers her patients to a psychiatrist if that is going on before moving forward.

If Jen isn't mentally well, she also has no business trying for a baby. The child will not make things better. I hope she understands that.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

factchecker wrote:
herpderp wrote:
Hamcats represent!
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

organizedhoarder
Informer
Informer

Post by organizedhoarder »

CampJulie wrote:Her hair looked disgusting and her face was in full greaseball mode but she declared she wouldn't be taking a shower and would just go out with a hat on. Blech.

A service bell? Really? It's just weird.

So Little Miss Organized who always has a backup of everything forgot that she had organized herself before the trip with a backup of Winnie's food. Way to live up to that name, Jen.

I'm just so UGH about her lately.
I don't know what happened to me today but I put on her latest video for about 2 minutes. I just couldn't watch...does anyone else feel this way lately? I just couldn't stand her...maybe it was cause I had a long day but I just couldn't listen to her crazy ass. No food for Winnie with all her hoarding...what is the matter with her???

organizedhoarder
Informer
Informer

Post by organizedhoarder »

Backupjen wrote:No backup Num num's for winnie .... Then she found the tiny bag after much groping and going to buy another bag comes back with even more stuff she doesnt need !!!

Donut is looking a fine mess today bad hair day plus man boobs are out looking more down and out each video now unless his suited ... He seems to be getting bigger each day a little more execise .... More than just lighting a fire in a day
Don...that haïr....make it stop!!!

She said she HAD to run on the Treadmill this morning because the roads were a little Splashy or Splishy looking .....Well it is SNOWING ..... how inconvinent she had to use the personal gym ya know some of use dont even have the pleasure of a treadmill or gym in our homes jen !!!

It's Sludgy disgusting smelly awful pukey scummy SOUP FREZZING DAY ... After coming home from NYC for a short trip now they deside to freeze it ...... How long has that soup been in the fridge ??? Why not just throw it away and buy some food its not like they havent the money even employ a chef to cook them something nice.
Oh that soup...EWWWW

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

Shneck Ache wrote:
I honestly think this whole "charity is private" or "talking about charity is tacky" thing is just something stingy people say so they don't have to own up to never doing anything for other people. You can talk about giving back without it being boastful, just like gurus talk all the time about their looks or their clothes or their whatever without it being boastful. Some are boasting, yes, but it's obvious and that doesn't mean it's all boastful. It's how you do it, not that you do it.
I don't know, I think it's perfectly okay for people to not talk about charity. My father is wealthy, far beyond what I'm sure I even realize. However, he's someone that never talks about money. He owns his own company, and from what my stepmother has said, I know he goes above and beyond to take care of his employees, which isn't something that happens too much in his particular field. I also know he donates a good amount of money to charity. I've only heard him mention it once or twice though, and I'm his child. I'm from the South, and money just isn't something that we talk about very much, and my father really embodies that. It just isn't who he is. He's not gonna talk about what he has or what he gives, and I know a lot of other people who do the same. So, I think sometimes that stuff comes down to people just don't feel comfortable talking about it.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

organizedhoarder wrote:
CampJulie wrote:Her hair looked disgusting and her face was in full greaseball mode but she declared she wouldn't be taking a shower and would just go out with a hat on. Blech.

A service bell? Really? It's just weird.

So Little Miss Organized who always has a backup of everything forgot that she had organized herself before the trip with a backup of Winnie's food. Way to live up to that name, Jen.

I'm just so UGH about her lately.
I don't know what happened to me today but I put on her latest video for about 2 minutes. I just couldn't watch...does anyone else feel this way lately? I just couldn't stand her...maybe it was cause I had a long day but I just couldn't listen to her crazy ass. No food for Winnie with all her hoarding...what is the matter with her???

I do.

She's been aggravating me so much. I start off already in a mind set that I will hate whatever she'll deliver. I don't know if it's the damn annoying bells in the begging or knowing her pattern of expecting praise over breathing alone ...

There was a time - a long time ago - when I used to love her ( well, not HER: the fake persona she puts out there of a devoted wife and friend and working, taking care of the house and her loved ones, etc) - where her videos would almost soothe me.

When I start waking up and seeing her for who she really is, they used to entertain me - mainly due to this board -

Now, NOTHING is funny!

Nothing - not showering is not funny, spending all day seating in their butts not really doing anything while getting loads of money and complaining about paying taxes and how poor people deserve to be poor and how it seems human traffic is an issue and stuff of that matter ...

It just makes me :x

I keep waiting and waiting for things to shift, since I had loads and loads of fun in this board before.... but I am loosing hope each day.

Regal_GG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Regal_GG »

moak101 wrote:
yellowdollroom wrote:As someone who suffers from anxiety I just want to discuss it.

I understand not wanting to be on meds while trying to conceive, but I will say this. It isn't healthy for baby is mama isn't mentally well. Babies suffer way more than anyone ever expected them too. It's amazing, really. My reproductive endocrinologist told me straight up, "Look, if you have anxiety that cannot be managed without medication, you have no business trying to have a baby." She always refers her patients to a psychiatrist if that is going on before moving forward.

If Jen isn't mentally well, she also has no business trying for a baby. The child will not make things better. I hope she understands that.
These are tough words ...VERY tough words to hear. And Yet..totally correct.

My ex was/is a pediatrician. I'm a teacher. In our lines of work, we see (a LOT of things...but also..) the results of people who should have taken this advice. They see/hear/believe the idea that having a child is the final goal/the final answer. But for some, it's not a step that should be taken (at least not at the time...and maybe not at all). Bringing a baby into an unhealthy situation will not make it healthier. Bringing a baby into a bad situation will not make it better.

I've seen so many people who think THEY will disprove this theory...and it crashes every time.

But with a BABY..that's a LIFETIME.

I think that...Don wants a child badly, and Jen does not. But perhaps she is going to go for it or try for it because she wants to please the Rosses. I don't think she is ready ...nor may she EVER be (by what I see) ready to have a baby or to be ready to be a mom.

*******************************************************************************************
Moak, BTW....noticed your clicker. Congrats and Best Wishes!!
*******************************************************************************************

RobbieU1967
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RobbieU1967 »

So this Tosh thing ..... this was just posted in September of this year. How do you think Jenn found out about it and did she comment on it or mention it at all in any of her videos? Do you really think that her videos changed because of that?

factchecker
Learner
Learner

Post by factchecker »

I am so glad there are some hamcats here!

Now, back to Jen....

lateKate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lateKate »

Hey guys my theory on why she films without a shower and also insists on making it a public fact is that in her mind she looks sexy when dirty...if that makes sense. I had an epiphany when in the first few seconds of this really old video of hers

http://www.youtube.com/embed/6d4WFHYdJgE

you'll know what I mean in the first 20 seconds of the video :(

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”