OrganizedLikeJen Part 29

RobbieU1967
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OrganizedLikeJen Part 29

Post by RobbieU1967 »

I was watching one of her Mail Haul videos one day and thought ...... WOW..... these people, that don't even KNOW her, are spending their hard earned money on this girl who has money to burn. If she wanted the stuff that you are sending her, she would already have it. So it kind of bugs me that people spend so much money to send her things. What does she do with those things anyway? I know some of the things I saw her get were kind of crappy gifts, but none the less the person that sent it was just being thoughtful and sincere. I wonder what she does with all that stuff? Especially the stuff that is not up to her "standard". Does she donate it? Throw it away? One of the packages, no joke, probably had at least 100.00 worth of stuff in it. I have to wonder, could that person afford that stuff or did they just spend money they didnt have to send something to one of their YouTube idols in the hopes of getting a mention on her channel.

One thing that I will say about the ShayTards is that they won't put an address out there for people to send things to because they don't want their kids being sent a ton of toys and stuff that they don't need.

RobbieU1967
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RobbieU1967 »

So, I think that I posted this before, but ... this current vlogidays is boring. The last videos that she has posted have been so short compared to her usual mini series videos.

Also, it's all the same stuff. I mean how many times can she show us how she decorates for Christmas. She's basically done all the organizing/decorating videos that she can do. How is she doing to come up with new content to keep it going?

I have to wonder what her life was life pre YT? I mean, I think for HER ..... YouTube is all she really has. It's her life and almost needs it in a way. Maybe it helps her with all of her weirdness. I kind of feel sorry for her in a way because just by watching her you can tell how screwed up she is. It's a little sad really. So if all of this goes away, because she loses followers because she's boring now ..... what will she do then?

In my opinion, she will never allow herself to have a baby. Although the pregnancy stage will make for some great footage, she is way to selfish to make anyone other than herself the center of her world.

NarcissisticLikeJen
Talker
Talker

Re: Mail Hauls

Post by NarcissisticLikeJen »

Jen always runs out of Winnie's food, poor dog. Like we've all said before, she can remember when she bought her (fill in the blank) from "ages ago", but can't remember to pick up dog food. Didn't her and Don pick up some groceries and Chipotle for themselves?! Yes! They are complete assholes and I feel bad for Winnie and god-forbid any future children. Can someone say Christina Crawford?

And yes, I do believe that is the turkey soup from before they left :? So disgusting!

I really would like to know wtf Don does all day. Besides cooking/eating, drinking his pantry vodka, and watching Netflix. Wonder how long til Jen sees Don as a complete lazy ass! He doesn't work out, doesn't go to a JOB, doesn't have a hobby we know of (besides keeping Jen in Princess Mode), ffs he doesn't even change a lightbulb! I would love to see what these two are like in 20 years.

Don: "Happy Advent! Here's a bell to further emasculate me!"

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

blondeambition wrote:Ok you guys, my obsession with Gizoogle is out of control and EEN's comment was just screaming to be translated...enjoy!

"I enjoyed tha trip of yo' freshly smoked up luggage n' freshly smoked up packin tools. Well shiiiit, it takes rockin a item before you know all tha phat n' bad, so I straight-up appreciate n' recognize tha real review.
I be thinkin nuff of tha features you highlighted is particularly helpful fo' dem of our asses dat frequently travel. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So... I fuck you fo' pluggin a mo' detailed trip of yo' freshly smoked up suitcases n' packin tools, especially dem def lil specter folders muthafucka! I straight-up gots nuff props fo'how tha foldin board helps you fold neat n' tidy n' also acts as support fo' yo' folded shit so they don't git all scrunched up n' wrinkled.
I also be thinkin "likeamystic" had some funk suggestions fo' future vizzlez when plannin various occasionizzle trips, you might like ta consider n' shit. There is room fo' all sortz of vizzlez fo' yo' EXTREMELY diverse crew.
Perhaps a mo' specific title would help dem dat aren't horny bout a "new luggage n' freshly smoked up travelin tools review" n' might possibly cut down on tha gripin yo. Hahaha! I forgot where I was fo' a moment, as I be afraid not a god damn thang will do dis shit. I don't give a fuck how tha fuck you put up wit tha constant back bitin n' nit-picking. Well shiiiit, it seems fo' a fucked up few, you can't win fo' losing, no matter what tha fuck you say or do. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So just follow yo' passions n' trip off makin vizzlez you would wanna watch.
Oh, n' kudos ta Eagle Creek fo' steppin up ta tha plate n' recognizin a straight-up loyal hustla n' valuable asset. I wonder if they truly realize tha thousandz upon thousandz of dollars worth of free advertisin you've already given they company n' Da Container Store, fo' dat matter, just by constantly using, gangbangin n' pluggin all kindsa muthafuckin of they shizzle.
Anyhoo… pimped out detailed luggage review!"
I died! That was amazing to read...

NarcissisticLikeJen
Talker
Talker

Post by NarcissisticLikeJen »

*Sorry, posted this is the wrong thread

Jen always runs out of Winnie's food, poor dog. Like we've all said before, she can remember when she bought her (fill in the blank) from "ages ago", but can't remember to pick up dog food. Didn't her and Don pick up some groceries and Chipotle for themselves?! Yes! They are complete assholes and I feel bad for Winnie and god-forbid any future children. Can someone say Christina Crawford?

And yes, I do believe that is the turkey soup from before they left :? So disgusting!

I really would like to know wtf Don does all day. Besides cooking/eating, drinking his pantry vodka, and watching Netflix. Wonder how long til Jen sees Don as a complete lazy ass! He doesn't work out, doesn't go to a JOB, doesn't have a hobby we know of (besides keeping Jen in Princess Mode), ffs he doesn't even change a lightbulb! I would love to see what these two are like in 20 years.

Don: "Happy Advent! Here's a bell to further emasculate me!"

MushroomsAreASauce
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MushroomsAreASauce »

http://www.kikkerland.com/products/desk-bell-+-a-table/
$11 advent gift? Things sure have changed! I imagine she films all the advent gifts as she is vlogging every day, so are we to assume only the gifts she can spin into Donisthesweetestboyever are the ones to make it into the final edit?

I didn't watch the video but I'm thinking Don actually enjoys serving Jen.

ETA: if that is the same soup they made before, that is disgusting. They are 30+ years old and the pair of them together couldn't figure out the potential for food poisoning?

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

her filming out in public by herself is still the most depressing/awkward thing i've ever seen. she does this weird whisper and gropes everything and it's so uncomfortable.

i'm also really surprised she's reading david sedaris.

ChattingWithMe
Learner
Learner

Post by ChattingWithMe »

NarcissisticLikeJen wrote: Jen always runs out of Winnie's food, poor dog. Like we've all said before, she can remember when she bought her (fill in the blank) from "ages ago", but can't remember to pick up dog food. Didn't her and Don pick up some groceries and Chipotle for themselves?! Yes! They are complete assholes and I feel bad for Winnie and god-forbid any future children. Can someone say Christina Crawford?
And it's not just that she ran out of dog food, but the fact that obviously she knew she didn't have food the night before already because in yesterday's vlog Winnie was looking for food and Jen said she'll have to fill up the bowl, but I guess poor Winnie didn't get to eat then either :(
Couldn't Jen have used some of that chicken they'd bought yesterday and cook Winnie up some chicken and rice for food? I feel really sorry for Winnie too... Jen always puts herself first!

Backupjen
Learner
Learner

Post by Backupjen »

Lynnjad wrote:I thought I was the only one that thought she looked like Lea Michelle!

(btw, I am new. Everyone here has given me another perspective on Jen.)
Hi Lynnjad im new too welcome x , Yeah she does look like her

HighlyRequestedRack
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HighlyRequestedRack »

There's a part of me that feels like Don only bought that bell because it looks like a boob.
Formerly known as pluxe

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:her filming out in public by herself is still the most depressing/awkward thing i've ever seen. she does this weird whisper and gropes everything and it's so uncomfortable.
came here to say this. I'm sure it must be awkward to vlog in public but the weird whispering makes it even more awkward. a good 9 times out of 10 I can't even understand what she's saying anyway because she also mumbles while she whispers.

again with telling us she isn't going to shower. why? we wouldn't have even known if you didn't admit that to us. :?

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Haven't posted in a while due to a stupid cold but I've been reading your posts guys. Thanx for all the recaps!!! <3

You know how people say that the worst thing that could happen to a fashion designer is to make boring outfits? Well, same thing goes for vloggers and Jen has clearly hit rock bottom with the boring vlogging. I haven't even watched all of vloggidays and I'm not planning to unless there's something really funny or weird.

I didn't think it would be that boring but damn! How can people watch the exact same thing over and over everyday? Worst of all, how can Jen do the same exact thing every freaking day? Eat the same stuff, buy the same crap, talk about the same shit... :?

Their lives are just... such a waste. Nothing productive EVER, not even for the "entertainment" value anymore. Just plain dull and repetitive. Wouldn't want to be friends with them!

:zz:

Backupjen
Learner
Learner

Post by Backupjen »

No backup Num num's for winnie .... Then she found the tiny bag after much groping and going to buy another bag comes back with even more stuff she doesnt need !!!

Donut is looking a fine mess today bad hair day plus man boobs are out looking more down and out each video now unless his suited ... He seems to be getting bigger each day a little more execise .... More than just lighting a fire in a day

She said she HAD to run on the Treadmill this morning because the roads were a little Splashy or Splishy looking .....Well it is SNOWING ..... how inconvinent she had to use the personal gym ya know some of use dont even have the pleasure of a treadmill or gym in our homes jen !!!

It's Sludgy disgusting smelly awful pukey scummy SOUP FREZZING DAY ... After coming home from NYC for a short trip now they deside to freeze it ...... How long has that soup been in the fridge ??? Why not just throw it away and buy some food its not like they havent the money even employ a chef to cook them something nice.

Backupjen
Learner
Learner

Post by Backupjen »

HighlyRequestedRack wrote:There's a part of me that feels like Don only bought that bell because it looks like a boob.
The bell will help when shes too busy and stressed to even remember lunch or to drink when in the craft/home office/youtube station, she such a buybee ...she can ring the bell and donald can come and wait on her ... Such a thoughtful gift ..... NOT!

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

There is just no way on earth that Don is working. There's hardly any mention of it and all we see is him cooking, watching something on his iPad, or putzing around the house looking like a disheveled mess.

Backupjen
Learner
Learner

Post by Backupjen »

JenToneitDown wrote:I wonder if they made soup, or if this is still the leftovers they now decided to freeze. (I think it's leftovers.)
This is what i would like to know too x

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:There is just no way on earth that Don is working. There's hardly any mention of it and all we see is him cooking, watching something on his iPad, or putzing around the house looking like a disheveled mess.
Even if he IS working, does the man has no PRIDE?
I don't care if he works from home, get dress - even if casual - but get out of the PJ'S and act like a professional.

I can't... I just can't ...

One walks around all day in his pj's the other goes out smelly and greasy with no shower ... who are this people?

As far as the soup. I think this is a NEW batch.

Jen kept the old one a week in the fridge inside the pan and then she froze what was left - way above half the pan - so NO idea why they're cooking MORE soup when they have frozen one yet.

They always FREEZE stuff and it never gets back up - apart from some candy -. I honestly want to see their freezer. I swear it must have the leftovers of some chipotle they had on October , the 15th of 2000 or something!
Labelled, of course.

sawtee
Informer
Informer

Post by sawtee »

lipstick jungle wrote:
PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:There is just no way on earth that Don is working. There's hardly any mention of it and all we see is him cooking, watching something on his iPad, or putzing around the house looking like a disheveled mess.
Even if he IS working, does the man has no PRIDE?
I don't care if he works from home, get dress - even if casual - but get out of the PJ'S and act like a professional.

I can't... I just can't ...

One walks around all day in his pj's the other goes out smelly and greasy with no shower ... who are this people?

As far as the soup. I think this is a NEW batch.

Jen kept the old one a week in the fridge inside the pan and then she froze what was left - way above half the pan - so NO idea why they're cooking MORE soup when they have frozen one yet.

They always FREEZE stuff and it never gets back up - apart from some candy -. I honestly want to see their freezer. I swear it must have the leftovers of some chipotle they had on October , the 15th of 2000 or something!
Labelled, of course.
I thought that was the chicken soup she finally decided to freeze then turned around and made the turkey soup a bit after thanksgiving and froze the spare carcus for later use. If they waited this long to freeze the soup its disgusting and if they made yet another batch of turkey soup while they have some already frozen along with the chicken soup.... well that would just be backing up her back ups like she does everything. yuck

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

RobbieU1967 wrote:
I have to wonder what her life was life pre YT? I mean, I think for HER ..... YouTube is all she really has. It's her life and almost needs it in a way. Maybe it helps her with all of her weirdness. I kind of feel sorry for her in a way because just by watching her you can tell how screwed up she is. It's a little sad really. So if all of this goes away, because she loses followers because she's boring now ..... what will she do then?

In my opinion, she will never allow herself to have a baby. Although the pregnancy stage will make for some great footage, she is way to selfish to make anyone other than herself the center of her world.
THIS!!!!
I completely agree, and it is why I think that the people around her haven't completely pulled the plug on her YT "career" yet. It is all she has, and it makes her feel like she is "working" so they go along with the charade. I can only imagine what she was like before YT - possibly much worse than she is now, although that is hard to imagine.

Her family and "therapist" would be doing her a huge favor by telling her point blank to step away from the camera and get her some REAL help - medication, intense therapy, etc. I suspect that what we see is only scratching the surface of how bad it really is...between the food/exercise issues, hoarding, excessive shopping, infantalizing herself, I would bet there are a whole host of psychological issues going on with her.

EagleCreekPackItCube
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EagleCreekPackItCube »

I miss the Jen that used to drink like a fish; she's more fun. This was from one night in Disney, 2012. Vodka drink, champagne flight, beer.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”