Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OrganizedLikeJen Part 29

Post by JenToneitDown »

EEN63
43 minutes ago · Shared publicly

I enjoyed the tour of your new luggage and new packing tools. It takes using an item before you know all the good and bad, so I really appreciate and recognize the honest review.
I think many of the features you highlighted are particularly helpful for those of us that frequently travel. So... I thank you for sharing a more detailed tour of your new suitcases and packing tools, especially those cool little specter folders! I really like how the folding board helps you fold neat and tidy and also acts as support for your folded items so they don't get all scrunched up and wrinkled.
I also think "likeamystic" had some fun suggestions for future videos when planning various occasional trips, you might like to consider. There is room for all sorts of videos for your EXTREMELY diverse audience.
Perhaps a more specific title would help those that aren't interested in a "new luggage and new traveling tools review" and might possibly cut down on the griping. Hahaha! I forgot where I was for a moment, as I'm afraid nothing will do that. I don't know how you put up with the constant back biting and nit-picking. It seems for a sad few, you can't win for losing, no matter what you say or do. So just follow your passions and enjoy making videos you would want to watch.
Oh, and kudos to Eagle Creek for stepping up to the plate and recognizing a very loyal customer and valuable asset. I wonder if they truly realize the thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of free advertising you've already given their company and The Container Store, for that matter, just by constantly using, loving and sharing so many of their products.
Anyhoo… great detailed luggage review!
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

ShneckAche
Stalker
Stalker

Re: OrganizedLikeJen Part 29

Post by ShneckAche »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I just couldn't hold back any longer! I have been watching Jen's videos for over a year...even the notoriously boring, mundane stuff. But something changed tonight- I simply could not get through all of the "new" packing video. Clicked off after about five minutes. Did anyone else have the same reaction?

Also, the EEN comment someone just posted? I don't know if Jen would stoop so low, but a big part of me thinks she is obviously writing that stuff.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

bore
bore
bore
bore.
that's all i see when EEN comments. damn i shouldn't have brought her up because now she has risen...

i miss old jen.
the sushi monday, donut saturday, special starbucks sunday (i think it was sunday), etc! the crazy manic, show everything/ tell everything jen.
new jen is awful!
formerly known as ashhbby

Lilac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lilac »

I don't post often but do read almost daily .., Jen's vlogs are getting more boring ... I can't believe she is still doing them .. she is the only person I know that can make NYC boring .. its a great city ...and I don't know anyone who would buy the story that the maids throwing out the bag .. I personally think she went back to the store to buy a new purse or trinket of sorts and just wanted to make believe this stupid story ...She is so clueless that she can get people fired for her stupidity .. I really feel sorry for the maids who had to deal with them .. argh...and another packing video ahhh .. im so close to unsubbing

teiteitei101

Post by teiteitei101 »

Somehow managed to get through the latest packing video... Haven't been able to watch any of the Vlogidays or NYC trip vlogs as I just can't with her anymore. But suddenly I had the thought that since she said the fit was super tight on that huge luggage bag for a 3 day trip, what if when the filming was over she actually just put all her extra stuff (that she maybe didn't show) into the other one of those luggage bags? Although I haven't watched the vlogs with them at the airport so I can't be sure...

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

I was expecting something about glorious holidays and the splendor that is NYC from Een. :xmas: She's such a windbag. :lol:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

yellowdollroom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yellowdollroom »

When I try to read EEN's comments, all I hear is the adult wah wah wah voice from Charlie Brown.

Regal_GG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Regal_GG »

Lilac wrote:I don't post often but do read almost daily .., Jen's vlogs are getting more boring ... I can't believe she is still doing them .. she is the only person I know that can make NYC boring .. its a great city ...and I don't know anyone who would buy the story that the maids throwing out the bag .. I personally think she went back to the store to buy a new purse or trinket of sorts and just wanted to make believe this stupid story ...She is so clueless that she can get people fired for her stupidity .. I really feel sorry for the maids who had to deal with them .. argh...and another packing video ahhh .. im so close to unsubbing

I was thinking about this tonight... and you are coming closer to my thoughts.

I think that losing the box or not - doesn't matter. She wanted a chance to run back ON HER OWN and "do more damage" without Don peering over her shoulder. "My sweet boy, I'll be right back for brunch. You go down, I'll meet you there. The damn maid tossed out my box and bag. No, No. Don't bother the front desk. I'll just pop over to Mullberry and take care of it. No Problem."

Then she comes back with a box inside a bag...and Don is none the wiser. Until the bill comes...but rich people like DON don't check the credit card statement. Bar, Mulberry, Starbucks, Bendel, Shake Shack, Dinner, Theater, Bar, Bar, Room Service, Theater, Bar Bar, Bar, Bar, Bar, Mulberry, Brunch....looks good!

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

yellowdollroom wrote:When I try to read EEN's comments, all I hear is the adult wah wah wah voice from Charlie Brown.
that is so... accurate.
formerly known as ashhbby

organizedhoarder
Informer
Informer

Post by organizedhoarder »

JenToneitDown wrote:EEN63
43 minutes ago · Shared publicly

I enjoyed the tour of your new luggage and new packing tools. It takes using an item before you know all the good and bad, so I really appreciate and recognize the honest review.
I think many of the features you highlighted are particularly helpful for those of us that frequently travel. So... I thank you for sharing a more detailed tour of your new suitcases and packing tools, especially those cool little specter folders! I really like how the folding board helps you fold neat and tidy and also acts as support for your folded items so they don't get all scrunched up and wrinkled.
I also think "likeamystic" had some fun suggestions for future videos when planning various occasional trips, you might like to consider. There is room for all sorts of videos for your EXTREMELY diverse audience.
Perhaps a more specific title would help those that aren't interested in a "new luggage and new traveling tools review" and might possibly cut down on the griping. Hahaha! I forgot where I was for a moment, as I'm afraid nothing will do that. I don't know how you put up with the constant back biting and nit-picking. It seems for a sad few, you can't win for losing, no matter what you say or do. So just follow your passions and enjoy making videos you would want to watch.
Oh, and kudos to Eagle Creek for stepping up to the plate and recognizing a very loyal customer and valuable asset. I wonder if they truly realize the thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of free advertising you've already given their company and The Container Store, for that matter, just by constantly using, loving and sharing so many of their products.
Anyhoo… great detailed luggage review!
Well looks like she is back and making up big time for lost time. Probably due to all the comments about redundant packing videos...Time to come out and start ass kissing.

moak101
Informer
Informer

Post by moak101 »

EEN wouldn't happen to be Suzanne would it? I can just imagine her saying verbatim all the things that EEN says.. Hmm... :|

PreFall Haul
Informer
Informer

Post by PreFall Haul »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:Someone mentioned this in a previous comment, but what is going on with her hair in the packing thumbnail? It looks like she doesn't have enough hair to cover her neck.
It looks like she photoshopped herself onto the picture of the luggage. Maybe they didn't cover how to properly cut out scraggly hair in her photoshop class.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

I searched for something on Pinterest a few days ago and one of the first pins in my results was from Evelyn Nesbit aka EEN69. And I was like, that's kind of weird, but then I looked at her account and that bitch has almost 5,000 pins! I just imagine her click-click-clicking her way through the entire internet, leaving saccharine 700-word comments wherever she goes.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

Theother99%
Informer
Informer

Post by Theother99% »

Don't mean t offend, but there's shneck ache-gg royalty ( former bfr) and shneckache-newby and long time lurker?? I thought shneck ache (bfr) was being snarky but now I see it's two different posters. There's plenty of Jen inspired names, why pick one so similar to one already used.?

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

Theother99% wrote:Don't mean t offend, but there's shneck ache-gg royalty ( former bfr) and shneckache-newby and long time lurker?? I thought shneck ache (bfr) was being snarky but now I see it's two different posters. There's plenty of Jen inspired names, why pick one so similar to one already used.?
Oh weird. I read that comment, but usually I just pay attention to avatars so I didn't see the name.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

Shneck Ache wrote:I searched for something on Pinterest a few days ago and one of the first pins in my results was from Evelyn Nesbit aka EEN69. And I was like, that's kind of weird, but then I looked at her account and that bitch has almost 5,000 pins! I just imagine her click-click-clicking her way through the entire internet, leaving saccharine 700-word comments wherever she goes.
I think she's very like Jen in that sense.

I just watched doitonadime and she has around 30.000 subscribers. I wonder why doesn't't she has more since she does share great ideas - that you can execute both with cheap stuff or top of the line exclusive items. Jen has more subs than her and I don't get why.

But she doesn't hoard video. There's weeks she doesn't upload a single video. While you simple CAN NOT miss Jen. She throws videos out like a maniac.

No content what so ever and endless repetitions but she has a crazy amount of videos per week.

This is the video from doitonadime

[youtube][/youtube]

Regal_GG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Regal_GG »

lipstick jungle wrote: I just watched doitonadime and she has around 30.000 subscribers. I wonder why doesn't't she has more since she does share great ideas - that you can execute both with cheap stuff or top of the line exclusive items. Jen has more subs than her and I don't get why.
First off... I know Do It On a Dime recently had a baby and she slowed down and then didn't film for a bit.

But I always believed that Jen's looks pulled in viewers as well. She looks like Lea Michelle/Rachel Berry from Glee all grown-up and now a housewife. Don..well... if you squink, you can see him as a bloated Cory Monteith/Finn Hudson (gone to pot...but) now a successful businessman.

At the mentality level of the minions (pre-teens who just like the baby talk and the cute dog/teens who are all fashion spending, owl-everything, and bath & body works/early twenties who are still fantasizing that married life is all sushi mondays, advent gifts, and craft room decorating)....Rachel Berry, finally settled in and talking about organization, make-up, and spending unlimitedly is quite the draw.
Last edited by Regal_GG on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

TweakedKnee
Informer
Informer

Post by TweakedKnee »

New vlog is up!

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

Holy crap that DIOAD ornament storage tip is amazing. Jen does so much stuff with decorating, but she never shows anything helpful about it. But you can't even buy ornament organizers that are as useful and effective as that cup tip from DIOAD.

Though honestly, I think Jen would turn up her nose at storing her ornaments that way. Jen's organization videos are all really just about how she stores her personal possessions. They remind of me of a video I had to make for our homeowners insurance policy - our agent had us walk around the house filming our possessions. I could upload it to YouTube and call it "Organized Like Shneck Ache."

Lynnjad
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lynnjad »

I thought I was the only one that thought she looked like Lea Michelle!

(btw, I am new. Everyone here has given me another perspective on Jen.)

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”