Kai FAQ

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
uninterested

Kai FAQ

Post by uninterested »

Sorry for the insane amount of time it took me to get this up! I got a new work schedule and now I work 13 straight days with no day off :P
But I finally got around to making the FAQ. I am trying to make it all-inclusive, but I will definitely end up leaving things out, forgetting things, and having to add things as more questions get asked with more frequency. For now, here's a good place to start though.

Kai's Finances
As you probably noticed, we discuss Kai's finances on here a lot. The reason for this is because Kai cheats the system. Someone pays for all her stuff, and it's not Kai. She doesn't get enough views, comments, and subscriptions to actually make any decent money from Youtube. Her mom is a sub-par hairstylist that works out of her home, and her dad is some sort of government worker (although his exact occupation has never been verified) and most government workers don't make a whole lot of money. So where does Kai get the thousands (literally, thousands) of dollars a month that she is spending on beauty supplies, makeup, and junk food? Who knows! She also cheats the system with her MAC Pro card and her CosmoProf card. Some believe the cards are in Mama Wilcher's name, but some think they're in Kai's name because, by all rights, technically, she did pass her course to become a licensed MUA.
Matt/Madd/Mary
Kai's husband (or as you may see it written, husbint). Any of these names apply to the same person. There is no other Mary or Matt that we discuss. Madd is a play off of Kai's very unique dialect, but still means Matt.
Maureen/Mooren
Matt's ex-girlfriend. She is the girl Matt was dating before he dated Kai. She's kind of crazy. She is hung up on Matt, jealous of Kai (but why, honestly?) and stalks Matt at work and such. Her and Kai don't like each other.
Mama Wilcher/Mama Wheelchair
Kai's mom. Master enabler. To some extent, she funds Kai's escapades. To what extent, who knows? She can't cook a healthy meal, let's Kai stay at home rent-free, and takes her anywhere she wants to go, with seemingly no catch or ultimatum. We call her Mama Wheelchair, mostly just as a prod at the way Kai talks. The same goes for things duch as, but not limited to; limidishun, priddy, 'ply, stunneen, etc.
Now for the speed round! (These were provided by some commenters, so I copy/pasted the questions and am just answering them here):
Is she really xx years old? I thought she was older?! Yes, she is 23 years old. Her bad diet, lack of physical activity, and hours basking in the sun, slathered in baby oil have aged her quite nicely. All of these can be documented by looking at any of her various social media accounts.
Who is Davit? Davit is her ex boyfriend, David. We call him Davit because of the way Kai talks, as mentioned before. They had a pretty rocky relationship that was on an off for like 5 years, and obviously, it's finally over, and David is doing better while Kai is not so much.
She doesn't have a job? I thought she sold Avon/Scentsy, and she makes money from YouTube? Hahahahahaha. Just no, to all ov the above. She doesn't sell Avon and Scensty anymore (and I doubt anyone besides herself and her mom even bought from her when she was) and as I mentioned, she makes close to nothing off YouTube.
How long has Kai been doing yootoob? 7 years.
How did Kai and Madd meet? plentyoffish.com
Previously known Youtube channels? kaikhaod, sincerelykailyn (which she recently brought back) and of course, ForeverKailyn, which never really went away, it was just privated for some time.
Kai's make up artist 'education': Kai took a 40 hour makeup course that got her licensed as a Makeup Artist. I think we are all in agreement that it was intended as an intro course and was supposed to be followed-up on, and that she probably just barely passed. Looking at her lack of skills and knowledge in basically every aspect of makeup application, it's more of a probability than just speculation.
Why do you call her BBGorilla? It's a play off of BBGurl (baby girl) (which we call her because she's spoiled) and she's built like a gorilla, so it kinda came to be, and then stuck.
What is MF and PL? MF is MoarFail. It was a blog that highlighted the fails of YouTube gurus and Kai was a regular topic on there. The MoarFail readers/commenters were called "Pretty Ladies (PLs)" because Kai used to say "hello pretty ladies!" in her older videos.
Why are you so concerned with Kai's teeth? Kai used to have really really bad teeth. I'm talking like Lester's Possum Park, hillbilly, snaggletooth, bad teeth. Which of course is not her fault. Some of use are born with it. She got braces and dentistry done to fix her teeth, and it really helped a lot. But of course BBGurl can't be bothered to keep up with her dental regimen, and now her teeth appear to be shifting back to their former state of misfortune, and sometimes the girls comment on it. Just more proof that Kai is all about immediate and temporary pleasure, no understanding of the concept of consequences, and her unwillingness to work for anything in her life.

Kai's Scandals and Controversies
Honestly, where to even begin? The MoarFail blog had a pretty good repertoire of Kai's brightest moments. From the email hacks where they found loads of companies she emailed, trying to get free products to plug and do reviews on, to the cell phone she sold online, and sent out before deleting very scandalous photos off of, to the shampoo bottle, to the livechats on BlogTV, I honestly could go on forever. She's done a lot of shit that really is kind of a thread in it's own. In the famous words of Kai, "I'm a thimple girl. I make mithtaketh." This may very well be the case, but Kai is a true gem, in that she does everything she's always done and expects different results.

I hope this is enough of an intro to help those who are new to the crazy train we call Kai. I'm not sure how we're gonna update this, because I know there's a lot I left out and probably a lot to be added at several points in the future, but I feel like it might get cluttered and get over 40 pages if just anyone throws out additions here? I guess we'll have to see, maybe a Mod can provide a better mechanism. I still have OOTD's and Kitchen Vlogs/Klogs to talk about, but I thought this was a good jumping off point, since this is the stuff that is more frequently discussed, and consequently, asked about by people new to the trainwreck.

TallButShort

Re: Kai FAQ

Post by TallButShort »

Even though I've followed along for a while, this answered a lot of my questions! Thanks.

Do you know if she still has her PO Box?

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

She does! It's in the info section of all her ForeverKailyn uploads.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by getREAL »

This is great!
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

Zer0
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zer0 »

Thank you posting this.

gretchenw
Informer
Informer

Post by gretchenw »

Papa Wheelchair does maintenance for the Architect of the Capitol. There's a pic of him cleaning up one of the monuments in DC here http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news- ... /154995531, he also had his job position on facebook and his linked in profiles.

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

Oh hey, I didn't know that. Thanks! I think we can safely that he doesn't make enough money to supplement Kai's habit then!

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

She got married because Matt was dumb enough to ask her. Most likely because she wanted to prove she's an ~adult~. It's generally assumed neither of their parents approved of the marriage(considering they'd been together for such a short time) which is why they ran down to the courthouse instead of planning The Lavender Extravaganza of 2012. They don't live together for a lot of reasons. But it's mostly for two reasons: A) Kai is a spoiled lazy brat who can't/won't do basic household duties and B) They can't afford it because Kai doesn't work(ie: refuses) and Matt just works at Wal-Mart.

And we don't KNOW he doesn't live with her, but it's pretty obvious he doesn't. He is never seen, his stuff is never around, she continues to have an extremely feminine room/bathroom, there is literally no evidence he is there. Kai just came up with the lie to make their part-time marriage seem more normal. She claims he is camera shy, but seems to forget all the videos he's appeared in before. And about once a month she'll post several pictures of him/their date night at Red Robin on Instagram. It's pretty obviously their monthly visit(she claims they're visiting his parents), because if he was around all the time, she'd constantly be posting pictures to "prove the haters wrong".

gretchenw
Informer
Informer

Post by gretchenw »

disestablishment wrote:Ah, okay. That's...interesting? No, that's not the word i'm looking for. Fucking weird, I meant to say.

I thought maybe since it's been mentioned that she's been 'saved' that they got married just so they could hump.
Nah! She was hounding Davit to marry her also and when she got knocked up she was all too happy to go the teen mom/shotgun wedding route. Davit knew neither of them were capable of raising a kid and that's one of the reasons he pushed the abortion issue. Davit was also in no hurry to get married.
Here's some insight into their relationship
[youtube][/youtube]
During the Mooreen and Madd saga, he was also telling her the same kind of lines of crap that he obviously told bbgorilla...how much he loves her priddy eyes, how he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, get married and have kids. So Madd was also very marriage minded even though he really had nothing to offer a future wife. I think if he hadn't ended up meeting bbgorilla on plenty of fish while he was still seeing Mooreen and thought he was snagging some rich Bowie socialite with a pool, he would probably would be living happily ever after in the trailer park with Momo.

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

TheStrokes wrote:Im new to Failyn's threads, but I'm curious if Mama Wilcher has been featured on her instagram or youtube? Do we have any pictures of her?
Yep! Here's a collection someone made, which features pictures of Mama among other things :)

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

This FAQ helped me so much :) I have been reading this board for a while now, after watching a few of Kai's videos, but still have a few follow up questions. Firstly, Mama Wilcher is discussed a lot on here but not Kai's dad? Are they divorced, separated, live together but no one ever speaks about him? I'm just a bit confused about that because it is obvious from what I have read here that her mum is an enabler of her lifestyle but where is her father in this? Also, why do Kai and Matt not live together, like for real? I know she says the do, and that they will get their own place soon but from what I have read it seems like that is an empty promise that she has been making for a year. They are married, why would she want to keep living with her mum? I read that she is lazy and doesn't work, but would actually living together not be the next logical step in being an independent married couple? From what I have read here it seems like she really only married Matt to say that she is married and is independent but hasn't done much more to prove that status.
To be honest, I haven't watched that many of her videos, I find them embarrassing and a bit painful to watch, but reading this board is pretty entertaining :) Can someone please answer these questions for me, thanks :D
RETIRED MODERATOR

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

Previously known Youtube channels? kaikhaod, sincerelykailyn (which she recently brought back) and of course, ForeverKailyn, which never really went away, it was just privated for some time.
Don't forget KailynsKreations...I think it was another version of a vlog-type channel.

nightonthesun
Informer
Informer

Post by nightonthesun »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:This FAQ helped me so much :) I have been reading this board for a while now, after watching a few of Kai's videos, but still have a few follow up questions. Firstly, Mama Wilcher is discussed a lot on here but not Kai's dad? Are they divorced, separated, live together but no one ever speaks about him? I'm just a bit confused about that because it is obvious from what I have read here that her mum is an enabler of her lifestyle but where is her father in this? Also, why do Kai and Matt not live together, like for real? I know she says the do, and that they will get their own place soon but from what I have read it seems like that is an empty promise that she has been making for a year. They are married, why would she want to keep living with her mum? I read that she is lazy and doesn't work, but would actually living together not be the next logical step in being an independent married couple? From what I have read here it seems like she really only married Matt to say that she is married and is independent but hasn't done much more to prove that status.
To be honest, I haven't watched that many of her videos, I find them embarrassing and a bit painful to watch, but reading this board is pretty entertaining :) Can someone please answer these questions for me, thanks :D
Kai's dad has a government job. There are pictures found by someone (don't know where they are, sorry) of him sweeping the capitol, or something like that. Him and Mama Wilcher are separated and don't live together. We only ever really hear from him during Christmas when he buys her so much crap. So, I'm assuming that he is just as much as an enabler as Mama W.

We don't have a clear answer to why Kai and Madd don't live together. So, here are some possible reasons:
1. Their parents won't allow it for whatever reason
2. Madd can't transfer to a Walmart in Bowie for whatever reason
3. They can't afford to live on their own.. because they keep spending money on useless crap..
4. Kai is too lazy and stupid to live on her own
5. ALL OF THE ABOVE
Of course it's the next logical step to live with your husbint, but this is Kai we are talking about. Nothing is ever logical with her.. :D
Heyy guyths! :toss:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Thanks @nightonthesun :) Kai is interesting because the steps she makes seem to be a bit illogical and not what you would normally expect
RETIRED MODERATOR

DaBeech
Learner
Learner

Post by DaBeech »

Thanks! I never watched her but I lurked the forums about her and can I just say, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PERSON THIS STUPID.
People in the forums were talking about how she exposed naked pictures of herself?

nightonthesun
Informer
Informer

Post by nightonthesun »

DaBeech wrote:Thanks! I never watched her but I lurked the forums about her and can I just say, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PERSON THIS STUPID.
People in the forums were talking about how she exposed naked pictures of herself?
Yep! Well, SHE didn't show them. If you mean her newest nudes. They were probably from the same phone that had her other nudes, and for some reason barely surfaced. They were originally on a tumblr profile but you can see them in Removed
Just scroll down. I warn you they are extremely graphic and nasty. :?

If you mean her older nudes, the full-frontal ones, I'm sure if you Google her name the photos will show up. Again, I warn you, they are gross. lol..
Heyy guyths! :toss:

luckycharmz
Debater
Debater

Post by luckycharmz »

Would someone care to share the shampoo bottle story? also, does she really abuse her dog? I'm new, as in the last year..and havent been able to figure both of these things out. Thanks :)
repress. :lovers:
ten ~22~ twelve.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for the lines that i take
i'm going to
hell.

uninterested

Post by uninterested »

luckycharmz wrote:Would someone care to share the shampoo bottle story? also, does she really abuse her dog? I'm new, as in the last year..and havent been able to figure both of these things out. Thanks :)
A nude leaked of her inserting a travel sized shampoo bottle into her lady bits. We can't show the picture here because she was underage at the time, in case your interest was piqued.
No proof that she abuses Bella, but she's really rough with her and seems to only use her as an accessory. Her cage is in Kai's room, and it looks like she might spend a lot of time in it (Bella, in her cage, not Kai lol).

luckycharmz
Debater
Debater

Post by luckycharmz »

Thank you, that was horrifically enlightening. I have seen her other nudes, I would much rather go blind than see anymore. :|
repress. :lovers:
ten ~22~ twelve.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for the lines that i take
i'm going to
hell.

Pepper
Learner
Learner

Post by Pepper »

Sort of FAQ but would be its own thread...can we create a section for old videos that people frequently ask to be posted but can't find? I know a few of you have a collection of Kai golden fails. Like...the old party video where she's secretly filming, or other deleted videos? Then they would all be in one place for people to look back on.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”