ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
JustHere4TheComments
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Post by JustHere4TheComments »

Sooo how long is she not going to post on YouTube? I mean she is tho pathionate I don't understand why she doesn't bring her other pathions, "friends, on camera.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

JustHere4TheComments wrote:Sooo how long is she not going to post on YouTube? I mean she is tho pathionate I don't understand why she doesn't bring her other pathions, "friends, on camera.

Probably not for a while. YouTube isn't her passion anymore. Friends are.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

oh please, she'll be back uploading in no time.

just like she said she wouldn't post anymore food pics - look where she is now.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Nesoi wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:She is truly a dumbass. I wish someone would start a snarky IG account showing even more ordinary pictures than she takes, like a blade of grass outside their house (grass!! lol) or the brand of tissue (thoooo thoft, lol) they use. It'd be hilarious, at least to my warped sense of humor.

I will never understand why she continues to court attention when she has to know by now it will be mostly negative. Does she honestly believe that posting a photo of a tanker truck's worth of frappucino is going to elicit positive comments? Is she so desperate for any sort of attention that she'll just take anything?

I would love to see a Kai snark freeze-out, where everyone abruptly stops talking to her, about her, and pretty much just acknowledging her presence. That would drive her more wild than any sort of remarks people could make. Those psycho selfies take the cake.

It's a shame about David. I remember someone over at 404 TEXT NOT FOUND called him at night when they were sending pizzas to Kai and during all of that hullabaloo. I felt bad for the guy. He couldn't even get some sleep without Kai interfering with his life.
What is even more baffling is why such banal things seem to fascinate and intrigue the 1000s of 'haters' she has...what is it about her bland existence that captivates? *the mystery of the world :rofl:
(Possible answer: that no one can quite believe a 25 yr old like this actually exists :o )
For me, it's a morbid fascination I have with Narcissists. She thinks she has this exciting enviable life and nothing is further from the truth. I think she's the human equivalent to a car accident, you know you shouldn't look but you just can't help it. She evokes so much schadenfreude, it's hard to look away. But at the same time, she has this helpless child whom she clearly gives two shits about. I honestly wish someone would step in and take that baby away. I felt sorry for Lisa up until I saw that IG mini vid. I agree with the consensus that she didn't do anything to stop Kailyn from senselessly breeding all because of a few government dollars.

These people enrage, disgust, and irritate the hell out of me and yet, I cannot bring myself to look away.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Didn't Gracie have bowel surgery?? So introducing milk might not be the best idea for her, not that she got any. :roll:
That girl could eff up a wet dream, seriously...
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MissDelusional wrote:Didn't Gracie have bowel surgery?? So introducing milk might not be the best idea for her, not that she got any. :roll:
That girl could eff up a wet dream, seriously...
She sure did, right after she was born. [youtube][/youtube]
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

As usual all about her.
I read somewhere that introducing cow's milk too early can cause tears in the digestive tract. Not sure the veracity, but.. You figure cow's milk is designed for a much larger animal than a human infant, so it stands to reason.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

ForeverDealingWithDeathRightNow - Part 90

:tu:

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

Wonder how the wake is going...

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

What's really sickening is the guy she fucked while David was passed out, is taking her. So fucking sickening, even for Kailyn.

She never ceases to amaze me with how abhorrent she is.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:What's really sickening is the guy she fucked while David was passed out, is taking her. So fucking sickening, even for Kailyn.

wait what? am i missing something? did she put that on FB or....?

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

tiramisuforyou wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:What's really sickening is the guy she fucked while David was passed out, is taking her. So fucking sickening, even for Kailyn.

I heard it through the gossip grapevine.

gamershoegal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gamershoegal »

I'm looooost you guisee

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
tiramisuforyou wrote:

I heard it through the gossip grapevine.
I mean...she did say on Instagram a few weeks back that he would be visiting. WOW. That's actually really low of her, if it's true. I'd rather her have gone with Maureen "in her orthopedic sandals" as a a follow GG member put it.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

lol davit didn't pass out they had a threesome.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So Hot Dave flew in from wherever and is taking her to this wake? Awesome. Can't wait for selfies with him lmao!

I seriously think she only leaves the house when the first of the month check comes in, or when someone has a doctor's appointment. That's the only time she seems to post pics from the car.

If she wants us to believe she has friends you'd think she would at least take a few outside selfies with her purse on her shoulder. :rofl: I highly doubt she will refrain from snapping as many pictures with Dave as she can - she wants to make it look like she has friends, guys!! Maybe she will end up with him next LOL. You know, someone I worked with, her best friend got killed in a car accident (drinking was involved and they were all in the car but she was the only one that died) - this girl ended up marrying her best friend's boyfriend. I could not ever imagine doing that, but the whole Kai/Hot Dave thing just made me think of it lol

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Karen Smith wrote:lol davit didn't pass out they had a threesome.
before David passed away, he told some guy that he had passed out and then Kaká and Hot Dave went at it. We'll never know.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I mean...she did say on Instagram a few weeks back that he would be visiting. WOW. That's actually really low of her, if it's true. I'd rather her have gone with Maureen "in her orthopedic sandals" as a a follow GG member put it.
Since she claims to be bithekthual and non-rathithit, maybe she and Momo can get together and bump fupas. Maureen can finally satisfy her obsession and Kai can finally satisfy, albeit momentarily, her raging theks drive :bang: :bang: :barf:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:So Hot Dave flew in from wherever and is taking her to this wake? Awesome. Can't wait for selfies with him lmao!

I seriously think she only leaves the house when the first of the month check comes in, or when someone has a doctor's appointment. That's the only time she seems to post pics from the car.

If she wants us to believe she has friends you'd think she would at least take a few outside selfies with her purse on her shoulder. :rofl: I highly doubt she will refrain from snapping as many pictures with Dave as she can - she wants to make it look like she has friends, guys!! Maybe she will end up with him next LOL. You know, someone I worked with, her best friend got killed in a car accident (drinking was involved and they were all in the car but she was the only one that died) - this girl ended up marrying her best friend's boyfriend. I could not ever imagine doing that, but the whole Kai/Hot Dave thing just made me think of it lol
Those damned selfies she takes with her big girl cross body purse never fails to make me laugh my ass off. Especially when she has those sunglasses shoved so far up her face. :lolface: Can y'all imagine if Hot Dave fucks her or God Forbid starts dating and/or marries her?! :barf: :barf:

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

I wouldn't be surprised if she did try to fuck him during his visit. Going on about how attractive and successful he is working for Nintendo and moving to Chicago. Can you imagine the explanation we'd get if they did hook up? My Past Relationship Part 2: "Hey guise, I hope you all are doing WHALE. Right now, I'm gonna be doin a viddio talkin about my past relayshunship with my husbint Madd. I wasn't gettin any 'tenshun from my husbint because he was havin sum mental issues, so when my best frand Dave came down from Shuhcago and took me to my other boyfrand named Davit's wake, I just knew we were meant to be *Giggle exhale*. Dave is thuper nice, sweet, and kind, and even though he looks a little like Richard "The Night Stalker" Ramirez--this thuper prolific serial killer and raypust from the 80s--I just lahve him thoo much" *Giggle exhale* *Shark eyes*

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”