How did you discover Kailyn?

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
skunkrock
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How did you discover Kailyn?

Post by skunkrock »

I was on ONTD years ago in a FFA(or some sort of off topic discussion, and someone posted this..

[youtube][/youtube]

So I decided to binge watch every ridiculous video on her and was completely dumbfounded by her.

trillowsmith
Gossiper
Gossiper

How did you discover Kailyn?

Post by trillowsmith »

Same. I've never heard of this chick until I started coming on GG to see what they were saying about blndsindoll4mj. Once I got here, I saw so many avatars and gifs of Kai. So I got curious and started to follow her from there. Does this girl have like genuine fans? I feel most of her viewers only follow her to laugh at her.
Last edited by trillowsmith on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

davitbowie
Learner
Learner

Post by davitbowie »

I'm pretty sure i found her on one of the ONTD offshoots ... anas or trash or one of the other iterations. it was right after she did her first video, the foundation routine. then i sort of forgot about her until she got pregnant and ontd had a post. that's when i found GG.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

I had come across some of her less lulzy videos without any knowledge of her scandals, and I remember a REALLY early perfume collection (maybe Kailyns Kreations era?) where I knew something was off and people were def watching for shits and giggles, but didn't pay her any mind. Except for loling at that video where she says "FOX tan" (RIP that video I'll miss u forever) and the beatdown episode, I didn't really start follow her until she rage deleted her foreverkailyn empire, because I didn't know what a shitty person/trainwreck she is until then. I think there was an ONTD post about her deleting, and then I got myself an education.

seashell079
Talker
Talker

Post by seashell079 »

I didn't find out about her until around February this year, I saw people talking about the rape scandal and once I started reading about her on here I was hooked! I'm so gutted I didn't find out about her earlier as so many of her videos are completely gone now :(

I do remember watching her video about the pink friday situation when it happened but that was it.

TheOtherWoman
Learner
Learner

Post by TheOtherWoman »

I started watching her probably around 2008. Could not stop watching this train wreck. I was watching Elle and Blair and some others as well. Everyone has changed so much.

Does anyone remember that one William guy? He was gay and worked at Gap or something. Always talking about scarves and had the letter W things all over. I thought he was funny.

Nina-
Learner
Learner

Post by Nina- »

I think I was lurking on here and was attempting to go to the Fleur Deforce thread and accidentally ended up in Kailyn's but I don't remember. It was something like that. Ruined my life regardless.

weddinwild
Talker
Talker

Post by weddinwild »

someone posted about her on a livejournal community (i think it was badmakeup) and at the time, i sincerely thought it was a parody video and looked her up myself. needless to say that assumption didn't last long at all lol

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

I came across her on ONTD, some random comment I think with a video. I've been doomed since.

MyBeautyAdventures
Learner
Learner

Post by MyBeautyAdventures »

TheOtherWoman wrote: Does anyone remember that one William guy? He was gay and worked at Gap or something. Always talking about scarves and had the letter W things all over. I thought he was funny.
I remember him! He was so sarcastic :D I loved his sense of humor :D
My YouTube channel for beauty and fashion https://www.youtube.com/user/mybeautyadventures

ForeverTattooChoker
Learner
Learner

Post by ForeverTattooChoker »

i started watching her in the early kaikhaod days. i was right out of high school and starting college and i had alot of inbetween class time to watch videos i think someone i watched at the time had given her a shout out video and then im like eh she cant be THAT bad. boy was i wrong

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

Casey Couture randomly followed me on Twitter a couple of years ago. I checked out his videos and in one he mentioned his "BFF ForeverKailyn" At first I felt sorry for her but then I learned about her strange life and what kind of person she really is.
:toad:

zombiekhaod
Informer
Informer

Post by zombiekhaod »

I've been watching Trisha Paytas for a while for the lulz and when she found out about her GG thread, she talked about it in a video. I decided to check it out and wow. I had found my people. Haha. But I saw kai in a bunch of people's avatars, signatures. I literally thought somejuan had photoshopped pictures of emilynoel because no juan is THAT ugly, right?! Wrong. Kai is THAT ugly. I started reading her threads just in time for the Facebook Lewis esq saga, and I was hooked. Lurked for a while, made an account. I don't even follow Trisha anymoar because bb whale is enough train wreck for me. :lol:
:toad: Image :toad:

samanthakayee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by samanthakayee »

She has her own thread on Chris Chan's fourm. That is how I found her.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/foreverkailyn.3203

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

I mentioned it in the thread but w/e lol. I used to just post random videos of my friends on youtube at first but then found beauty channels and started to do them myself. She was one of the first "gurus" that i had ever seen doing this sort of thing on YT. I tried talking to her to network and shout out each other's channels (and with xsparkage and a few other gurus), but she never replied :( I can't even remember the first video I saw, but I was instantly hooked. She was just so odd. I wasn't sure if she was mentally handicapped or what was going on. But her mouth was fucked UP and i had to know more. And it gave me hope that if SHE can be a "guru" on youtube, I could be... (And then I found out you actually label yourself on YT, it doesn't come after any certain milestone lol). But I'm not, I'm really bad at makeup so I quit while I was ahead of myself. She should have done the same tbh. But glad she didnt ;)

Mayor Mayhaul

Post by Mayor Mayhaul »

I discovered her when she first began but I wasn't visiting her channel too often. I was subbed to her tho. Ididn't know what to make of her, but there were very few makeup people at the time, so I watched kai, leesha/xsparkage and amy04. I kinda stopped watching amy and kai (they werent as cool to me as leesha) and then leesha's sister was complaining about the kailyn parody linked to her username, and then i discovered more kailyn parody videos.... lol yeah

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

People had avatars of her on ONTD and I came across a link in one of their comments to her channel. People called her Macy's Girl back then. I was hooked as I found her voice worked as ASMR, but I could never take her seriously in terms of makeup and such. There were few 'gurus' at the time, and I mostly stuck to Pursebuzz for her hair tutorials and Kuppio (sp???) for her amazing eye shadow skills. I kept watching Kai as I found her videos fascinating. I wanted to figure out what the hell was wrong with her, why her voice was so odd, why her face was so strange etc. I felt bad for her and would leave encouraging comments. I then saw a live feed and learned the truth. :?

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

wrong thread my b lol

simplyme

Post by simplyme »

I remember I would see her pop up from time to time on youtube but never really sat through any of her videos until, I was looking at Makeupbytiffanyd's forum and I remember seeing pictures of Kai and thinking I wonder what the fuss is about that's when I started following her on her own forum.. :tu:

Hunti Cunti
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunti Cunti »

I remember seeing one of her videos back in like 2009 and I just thought she was slow lol. I forgot all about her until earlier this year when I accidentally clicked on her thread. It was around the time when the rape scandal came out and I haven't been able to leave since lol. So mad I didn't continue watching. I missed out on so much :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”