How did you discover Kailyn?

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
beachbunny525
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How did you discover Kailyn?

Post by beachbunny525 »

I found her in 2012 after browsing GG, while I was looking for dirt on missglamorazzi. Then I recognized "ForeverKailyn" on the boards because a make up tumblr that I followed asked if they watched her videos. They were like, "hell no she's awful," so I was intrigued. My first video that I watched was her Christmas Haul 2012, and I got sucked in to the fail... It's been a downward spiral ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gretchenw
Informer
Informer

Post by gretchenw »

TheOtherWoman wrote:I started watching her probably around 2008. Could not stop watching this train wreck. I was watching Elle and Blair and some others as well. Everyone has changed so much.

Does anyone remember that one William guy? He was gay and worked at Gap or something. Always talking about scarves and had the letter W things all over. I thought he was funny.
William Sledd
I lahved him!

back to the topic:
I found her through macismycrack wayyyyyyy back in the day. I remember her and her sister talking about how mean people were being to their friend because of some video kai posted with davit. So I had to look her up and I couldn't believe what I was watching.

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

YouTube suggested her to me and I watched a few of her videos thinking "this person can't be real" so I Googled, and Guru Gossip was the first result, lmao.
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

forevercraycray
Lurker
Lurker

Post by forevercraycray »

I was all over myspace makeup groups and have been following her since her first post on the MAC one. I seriously wish I would have saved some of the stuff she used to post. I had her added on aim and she used to always try starting conversations with me haha. She used to actually try conversing with you idk how she can't manage to now.

buynateabed
Learner
Learner

Post by buynateabed »

After joining GG and seeing her face everywhere lol

hayleya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hayleya »

I was reading the Alex Day thread after all the shit came out about him and other YouTubers and somebody mentioned her rape scandal, obviously I had to further investigate, haha. I've seen a couple of her old pictures around the internet before I've ever heard of her, though.

maltesers
Learner
Learner

Post by maltesers »

I joined GG to discuss the train wreck that is melmphs and kept seeing pictures of Kai everywhere. Once I saw the picture of her with that damn headband cutting off all her brain circulation, I had to read about her. And I never left.

happywarmtowel
Learner
Learner

Post by happywarmtowel »

Found Kailyn via ohnotheydidnt 3-4 years ago but I only started visiting GG in the last couple days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ImageImage

tubhouse
Informer
Informer

Post by tubhouse »

Is started watching beauty videos on youtube in 2007 and she just kinda popped up. Then once more guru drama started happening I began reading the blog Truth About Elle and Blair or whatever which eventually led me to Unknown Critic where Kailyn became a guilty pleasure of mine.

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

My first exposure to her was watching her potato face on Willam's Beatdown. I shrugged it off and didn't think much of it. After being on GG for some time and seeing that her forum was ALWAYS on the top pages, I meandered, did some research, and was stunned by what I saw. Here I am today.

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

TheOtherWoman
Learner
Learner

Post by TheOtherWoman »

gretchenw wrote:
TheOtherWoman wrote:I started watching her probably around 2008. Could not stop watching this train wreck. I was watching Elle and Blair and some others as well. Everyone has changed so much.

Does anyone remember that one William guy? He was gay and worked at Gap or something. Always talking about scarves and had the letter W things all over. I thought he was funny.
William Sledd
I lahved him!
OMG yes. Dang, he hasn't uploaded in years. Bummer!

TeaTowel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TeaTowel »

OKay, so this is my first post, seems like an appropriate place to start (been lurking a while).

I discovered her through a Tori Amos forum I was posting on, it was one of her old diabetes coffee recipes, and I think a fridge tour? Unless that was another post on the same thread, but I've been sort of hooked since, and that was about 2 years ago.

I have to say, I miss her greedy Christmas hauls, there's just something special about them.

Anyway, hi!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Ive found her through the dani eickenroht (sp?) thread. I dont know why i clicked on it, because ive never heard of her either, but people were discussing matt and kai on there and i just had to look her up. Lol that was about a year ago i think. I came in just in time for the rape scandal, when we would go through a thread everyday. Haha little did i know what else i will learn about our kween and what i got myself into. A whole new world of khaod opened up right in front of me and even to this day i cant quite believe that a person like that is actually real. I am glad i am here, though. You all are amatheen and thtunneen and hilariouth! :love2:

CactusBikini
Learner
Learner

Post by CactusBikini »

Years ago when I first discovered GG

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I used to lurk the old GG in 2011 mostly for QueenofblendingMua drama and a few others. I think I came across Kailyn's avatars at that time (and wondered who she was) but never bothered to find out her story. I honestly can not remember what lead me to her thread. Eventually I was sucked in like the rest of you ~giggle exhale~.

orchidee75
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by orchidee75 »

I was on GG for xsparkage and I kept seeing pictures of Kai in people's signatures. So I googled who that woman was....

Does anyone have a link to the vid Chelsea (xparkage's sister) made about her? Or is it lost?

Those who can't hear the music, think that those who dance are insane.

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

I stumbled upon GG first cause a youtube disappeared and the first link was this place, then I remembered Michelle Phan checked out her thread and ppl over there had sigs of her I got kaicurious searched her thread and now I'm addicted to the lolz.

Sefij
Informer
Informer

Post by Sefij »

[quote="mayorpatty"I'm addicted to the lolz.[/quote]

Me too! I used o come to GG for Michelle Phan's thread, but now I hardly ever look at it... I've converted to Kai now xD

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Yep, she grows on you like a fungus...

CoralApples
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CoralApples »

I think the first time I knew of Kai was finding her on ED. I was kinda in disbelief and watched the Pink Friday review, but I wasn't hooked, YET. I think I was on Stamina Rose and I'm sure there was a thread about her. Also the CWCki, I was lurking their thread about her. They always talked about GG, so I decided to join. I've been hooked since then, its just so unreal.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”