ForeverGracie

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
TallButShort

Re: ForeverGracie

Post by TallButShort »

So I'm guessing she released pictures because people found them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubySummer_07
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by RubySummer_07 »

She's not cute at all....
“I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all"

MarieCalenders
Learner
Learner

Post by MarieCalenders »

Gracies name makes me eyeroll so hard..its like naming her Grace and calling her Gracie as a nickname was to complex for Kai to understand. Gracie Marie just makes it worse. Kai is such a simpleton. And holy crap, thats the first pic I've seen of Grace where she wasnt swimming in a sea of pink!

ForgotMyOtherAccount
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ForgotMyOtherAccount »

All babies have puffy cheeks though.

Her name isn't so bad at all, I mean I get that some people don't like it, but it's not going to be a real issue in her life. It makes me think of the model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's name. It's childish but you get used to it. There are million worse choices like Graycyn, Daleyza, Bonnedette, Kwnn. These are real baby names - http://awfulbabynames.tumblr.com/page/3

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

I'll just drop this by Image

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

shutupnow

Post by shutupnow »

OH MY GOD why are you fucktards (yep i said it) :roll: judging a baby's look. Its fucking ridiculous, call kai ugly but really calling a tiny baby is literally pathetic i swear. Anyways i feel like im the only one who sees that gracies eyes are blue, idk if its my eyesight but when i zoom in i see a dark blue. i hope you losers judging a 1 year old's look, grow tf up. :FU:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

shutupnow wrote:OH MY GOD why are you fucktards (yep i said it) :roll: judging a baby's look. Its fucking ridiculous, call kai ugly but really calling a tiny baby is literally pathetic i swear. Anyways i feel like im the only one who sees that gracies eyes are blue, idk if its my eyesight but when i zoom in i see a dark blue. i hope you losers judging a 1 year old's look, grow tf up. :FU:
You're commenting on remarks that were made last year and WE'RE the fucktards? Yeah that makes sense...

Judging by your avatar, you're as delusional and useless as Kailyn herself. Why not crawl back into her double asshole and dig for treasure? I hear she stores Cluck n' Fucks up there for a rainy day or may I interest you in a nice piping hot cup of shut the fuck up.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

shutupnow

Post by shutupnow »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
shutupnow wrote:OH MY GOD why are you fucktards (yep i said it) :roll: judging a baby's look. Its fucking ridiculous, call kai ugly but really calling a tiny baby is literally pathetic i swear. Anyways i feel like im the only one who sees that gracies eyes are blue, idk if its my eyesight but when i zoom in i see a dark blue. i hope you losers judging a 1 year old's look, grow tf up. :FU:
You're commenting on remarks that were made last year and WE'RE the fucktards? Yeah that makes sense...

Judging by your avatar, you're as delusional and useless as Kailyn herself. Why not crawl back into her double asshole and dig for treasure? I hear she stores Cluck n' Fucks up there for a rainy day or may I interest you in a nice piping hot cup of shut the fuck up.
lmao im commenting on remarks that were made on this thread, literally didnt realise this was an old thread i just clicked it. And really if your judging an avatar you really have no life. im done commenting on this thread after realising its old lol. Also i wasnt defending kai, i just this its disgusting to judge a baby. ty for telling me its old btw i feel so dumb :?

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

shutupnow wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:

lmao im commenting on remarks that were made on this thread, literally didnt realise this was an old thread i just clicked it. And really if your judging an avatar you really have no life. im done commenting on this thread after realising its old lol. Also i wasnt defending kai, i just this its disgusting to judge a baby. ty for telling me its old btw i feel so dumb :?
You're right, it is disgusting to judge a baby, most of us on GG don't. Most of the threads in this section are unfortunately dead so it's an honest mistake, it's all good BB, don't feel dumb. I overreacted and I apologize. :ims:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”