Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Kai or Maureen

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Kai or Maureen

Post by mikasa90 »

Lol, husbint was watching over my shoulder. He was intrigued until the demo at the end. Then he was scared.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

OH FUCK that was funny. Worst microphone placement ever! :rofl:

ForeverFrankfurter
Debater
Debater

Post by ForeverFrankfurter »

I don't wanna derail the Kailyn thread again but I didn't realize I'd cause that kinda shitstorm when I said I'd fuck Maltt.

I mean... I was serious lmao. I really do find him kind of attractive. I know it's gross, I wouldn't ACTUALLY fuck him IRL, but if a guy I was interested in who had a good personality and wasn't a rapist looked like Matt I meannnn... I'd go for it. I like guys with a lil meat on their bones and sometimes facially he's even good looking. Yes I know some of you are vomiting at this moment but I mean, you have to admit he is way way out of Kailyn's league. Kailyn should legit be dating like ... I don't know. Someone that looks like a hippo.

Also, and this is gonna sound whiney as fuck, but I hate being known as a troll just cause I did the Koncerned4Kai thing. I'm sorry, I'm laughing writing this that I even am koncerned about this but like... I know that was a trolly thing to do but I am-- on my foreverfrankfurter account-- legit never trolling. I was serious about Maltt.

Here ends my Maureen-esque diary entry post

tl;dr I wasn't trolling when I said I'd fuck Maltt. Maybe I would on a bad night if he wasn't a rapist with the IQ of a toadstool. But lookswise I sometimes find him attractive.

Also I'm really stoned and a little drunk so don't hate me. Omg I love reading here and you all make me laugh so much and I'm sorry i was ever #koncerned4kai

I am #koncerned4gracie

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Hahahah i still wouldnt, but i understand that you would if he had a good personality and wasnt matt, but a nice person with his looks so theres that. Not gonna lie, your post did make me laugh, so cheers! ;)

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

^ I was super disgusted tbh. But I will say that people have different taste (specially in beauty), so.. I guess to each their own? He is so not my type, even if he was a good person :p

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

No, he is definitely not my type either, but you know, sometimes you fall in love with a person and they suddenly seem way more attractive. Obviously not talking about matt, just kinda trying to explain why i (sort of) get her point lol

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

ForeverFrankfurter wrote:I don't wanna derail the Kailyn thread again but I didn't realize I'd cause that kinda shitstorm when I said I'd fuck Maltt.

I mean... I was serious lmao. I really do find him kind of attractive. I know it's gross, I wouldn't ACTUALLY fuck him IRL, but if a guy I was interested in who had a good personality and wasn't a rapist looked like Matt I meannnn... I'd go for it. I like guys with a lil meat on their bones and sometimes facially he's even good looking. Yes I know some of you are vomiting at this moment but I mean, you have to admit he is way way out of Kailyn's league. Kailyn should legit be dating like ... I don't know. Someone that looks like a hippo.

Also, and this is gonna sound whiney as fuck, but I hate being known as a troll just cause I did the Koncerned4Kai thing. I'm sorry, I'm laughing writing this that I even am koncerned about this but like... I know that was a trolly thing to do but I am-- on my foreverfrankfurter account-- legit never trolling. I was serious about Maltt.

Here ends my Maureen-esque diary entry post

tl;dr I wasn't trolling when I said I'd fuck Maltt. Maybe I would on a bad night if he wasn't a rapist with the IQ of a toadstool. But lookswise I sometimes find him attractive.

Also I'm really stoned and a little drunk so don't hate me. Omg I love reading here and you all make me laugh so much and I'm sorry i was ever #koncerned4kai

I am #koncerned4gracie
Ngl I kinda wish people would let the koncerned4kai thing go too. I know I've made jokes about it, but I honestly didn't mean anything by it. I thought the whole thing the way it panned out was funny, but some people took it waaaaaay too seriously. I mean. Wanting to label you as a troll like Mo? I don't personally agree with that. You trolled one time, and it was so blatantly obvious that you were just trolling. And to my knowledge you've been well behaved since then so I don't know. That's just how I feel about it lol

And about the Madd thing: I know what you mean even if I don't find him attractive at all.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Agreed.

Mike Hunt
Learner
Learner

Post by Mike Hunt »

I know we all laugh at Momo's twift stowah job :p But does anyone genuinely like thrifting? I go since I'm not particularly picky about the style of tops and can get a huge bag of things for $20-30.
I'm not poor ass :( hahahaha...

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

^ Thrift stores aren't big in my country, specially for clothing. But I do want to go to one at the states, but I heard you have to get super early to find good things... and since I live like 2 hours from the border I'm too lazy to get up that early just to see how it's like :(

Mike Hunt
Learner
Learner

Post by Mike Hunt »

Hmm, not exactly true. I went around dinner time last night because the mall closes early but I still wanted to go shopping for clothes. The key is to find the good stores. Where I am, there is a whole block of thrift stores but only one or two are worth going into.
For example, at one store I bought 5 things and at another I left empty-handed.

Mignonette
Debater
Debater

Post by Mignonette »

Since I am fat, I don't have much luck thrifting at all. I think fat girls wear what they like until it can't be worn anymore (I know I do), or you get the clothes of a dead fat grandma and when you're big its already an upward battle against looking matronly.

I DO look out for very old purses and wallets, because they're constructed so well. I have a purse that must be 30 years old, non-designer... It just seems like things back then were constructed so much better than they are now.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Thrift shops arent big in my country either. The ones that are around are filled up with grandma-ish clothes. I am all for funky vintage stuff, but its literally things thats just old fashioned and ugly. I like thrifting for furniture though, that works a bit better here:)

Morghan
Talker
Talker

Post by Morghan »

Same here, I would never even try finding clothes in a thrift shop but I have found some awesome pieces of furniture.
I'm going for an old time, sherlock holmes-y typa decor, so ikea aint really working for me.

Mike Hunt
Learner
Learner

Post by Mike Hunt »

My local twift stowa organizes clothing by size from S to 3XL (Great for Keefs!) and not color like Goodwill does, so I just look through the S and M racks for something that I like. I totally understand local availability though, the flea market is better for things like music and books here.

Hahaha I just thought of those ladies on r/MUA who buy used furniture, spray paint it mint green and call it a day. Noooo..... :(

beachbunny525
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beachbunny525 »

The smell in thrift and consignment stores always puts me off. It's just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

im getting here late sorry... lol.

Perfumes: Chanel chance eau tendre is one of my favorites (is it weird we all agree on that one??), gucci flora in tuberose (its the green one - not usually a huge tuberose fan but i really like this perfume), and I keep reaching for the ralph lauren blue. My all time favorite was kate spade's "beauty" but it was discontinued a few years ago and I have never found a replacement for it (sadly the kim k perfume - whatever the original one is in the black bottle - comes close, it has more fruity notes in it and doesnt smell quite as classy, but i really hate telling people thats what im wearing when I do wear it and they ask. lol. so i dont wear it that often).

thrifting: you gotta find a good thrift store, doesnt matter if its a goodwill or a lone store it just has to have the right kinda stock around... I live in southern california and theres a thrift store I like in a richer community near me that usually has a lot of designer purses on the cheap. Some places will cater to larger sizes... if you find a store that does they might keep stocking that size as well... you just have to be persistent.

and frankfurter- we need to get you a "drunk poster" tag not necessarily a "troll" one. lol. you just get yourself into trouble with that bottle and computer access don't you? :p (ETA: I would really like a thank fairy tag of some sort for myself. I thank everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Also... random question. Ive been trying to catch up on the momo threads but I got all lost and tried to backtrack to re-read about the poop water??? wtf was that? her toilet overflowed and???? they just left it there forever, is there still poop water on the floor??? I know I gotta go catch up on the current thread (I need to know what is going down that has momo freaking out and asking for her account to get deleted)... but i must know the poop water story!

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

also just gonna add... I'm a grad student, sometimes I type WAY too much. sorry. :)

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

Her toilet was clogged and she just left it there and told her brother not to touch it, she was waiting for Homer to come fix it because she's a helpless child. Nate tried flushing it and it overflowed and she posted a big ass rant cussing and shit, even though Nate actually fixed it in the end. People were making fun of her for wading around in shit water when she supposedly was undergoing chemo and had a PICC line in, and she got up in arms and said the shit water was "mostly clean" LOL

molangflower
Learner
Learner

Post by molangflower »

guise, I am sorry for chopping up your convo, but i just need hair advice!
will i look like a freak if i use this?
i want copper hair, but idk this has mixed reviews. i'm assuming it fades fast as shit because it's red too (but i'm craving dying my hair).
for reference, my hair now is ashy light brow with a red tint.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”