ForeverPostPallidDepression / MsKailynMarie Part 70

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ForeverPostPallidDepression / MsKailynMarie Part 70

Post by Adele FlapBag »

Good news Kailyn!!! I tracked you down (more than 1) lorac mega pro! :love2:

It's in your lorac pro 1 and 2, your urban decay vice 2 & 3, and your naked palettes. You're welcome BB gorl.

Pepperkake

Re: ForeverPostPallidDepression / MsKailynMarie Part 70

Post by Pepperkake »

disestablishment wrote:RIP ForeverPeeplerBeepen, you were my favorite thread title.
I disagree; this is definitely the best thread title yet. ;)

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

One of you should sell your palette to her, add $20 to the price though. Cheaper than eBay and you make a handy $20 off the queen

Nighthwimming
Debater
Debater

Post by Nighthwimming »

Adele FlapBag wrote:Good news Kailyn!!! I tracked you down (more than 1) lorac mega pro! :love2:

It's in your lorac pro 1 and 2, your urban decay vice 2 & 3, and your naked palettes. You're welcome BB gorl.
OMG, Adele. Thank you for this phenomenal thread title and for this.

In the words of Kai: LAHVE IT

Also, I have come to realize that anytime Kai says something is "perfeckt" she is lying. Seriously. Who responds to the question, "How is your husband?" With "Great WE ARE PERFECTLY HAPPY."

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

Nighthwimming wrote:
Also, I have come to realize that anytime Kai says something is "perfeckt" she is lying. Seriously. Who responds to the question, "How is your husband?" With "Great WE ARE PERFECTLY HAPPY."
I know. She asked how your husbint was doing, NOT your relationship, Kai. :roll: I also think it's for herself, too, trying to convince herself that their have a perfeck normal relationship...Because it's normal for your husband to live separate to you, to move in with your wife when your child is born and to leave when the pool is closed/funds are non-existent. :roll: They should all be thrown in therapy together, the entire Wilcher-clan plus Madd is SO dysfunctional. Poor Gracie having to grow up with that.

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

These past couple of titles have been thooo gooood!

Oh_i_see
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh_i_see »

Can we get one of these for baby Grace?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

davitbowie
Learner
Learner

Post by davitbowie »

so happy this is the thread title! thanks adele :) <3

Oh_i_see
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh_i_see »

Or this one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kakaz
Informer
Informer

Post by kakaz »

I heard their moving an Ebola patient to Maryland. Tho.....will Kailyn be the next victim of Ebola?

rotten
Informer
Informer

Post by rotten »

Or does she accompany Kailyn when she goes down Madds? I'm not shore.

pizzarina
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzarina »

kakaz wrote:I heard their moving an Ebola patient to Maryland. Tho.....will Kailyn be the next victim of Ebola?
She's probably pretty safe, as catching Ebola would require leaving the house.

rotten
Informer
Informer

Post by rotten »

pizzarina wrote:
kakaz wrote:I heard their moving an Ebola patient to Maryland. Tho.....will Kailyn be the next victim of Ebola?
She's probably pretty safe, as catching Ebola would require leaving the house.
She'll probably be thuper nervous going to the podiatrist for her post-op appointment. Lmao.

KeeperOfThePouf

Post by KeeperOfThePouf »

These last two thread titles are amazeballs :tu:

She's been SO boring lately, I can't get a anything good out of her. Every other sentence is "Oh I see" or "Yup". :x

WitchFit
Learner
Learner

Post by WitchFit »

KeeperOfThePouf wrote:These last two thread titles are amazeballs :tu:

She's been SO boring lately, I can't get a anything good out of her. Every other sentence is "Oh I see" or "Yup". :x
I was wondering if she was doing that with anyone else. I was shocked that she replied with more than three words for the first time. She must be SO sad without that palette. Poor Kai is sad.

Oh_i_see
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh_i_see »

She's gotta be down madds. Gracie probably loves going there because Kai has to pretend like she's the primary caregiver in front of his parents. You know they aren't gonna spoil bbgurl and take a middle of the night shift!

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

McQueen. wrote:Inb4 she makes the Ebola outbreak about herself and vlogs about how thuper scared she is. Bonus points if she wears the skull scarf again.
im soooo worried for myself and my husbint and my baby dodder who is pure an innisent she doesnt deserve to get sick and its a rily awful thing im feeling so bad about it its so scary I member back when I was 12 that was when SARS was goin on i dont know if you member that. its a really scary time we live in!!!! OH also I'm on kik if you didnt know baaaaaaaai

kat vondy
Informer
Informer

Post by kat vondy »

this would be tragic. i'd have to find a new source of lulz

greekgal
Talker
Talker

Post by greekgal »

Ms.NorthPole wrote:
Nighthwimming wrote:
I know. She asked how your husbint was doing, NOT your relationship, Kai. :roll: I also think it's for herself, too, trying to convince herself that their have a perfeck normal relationship...Because it's normal for your husband to live separate to you, to move in with your wife when your child is born and to leave when the pool is closed/funds are non-existent. :roll: They should all be thrown in therapy together, the entire Wilcher-clan plus Madd is SO dysfunctional. Poor Gracie having to grow up with that.
To be honest, I think their relationship is perfectly happy. Happy in the sense that neither of those two idiots have any real concept of what marriage actually is. To them, it's like playing house. Zero actual obligation, effort, money, and they both get to go to their respective places and continue on about life as if nothing actually happened when they decide they're done (speaking from experience, as I was totally married when I was in 1st grade. His name was Avery and we were very happy together). I don't think they see a problem with their marriage or the fact they are not raising their daughter, because they're not intellectually capable of understanding either situation. I think in their minds, they are good parents and have a healthy relationship.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I hope something happens soon in Kailyn Kardashian's world. When she is boring I don't frequent this site as much as usual. Miss the LOLs from her and all of you! :love2:

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”