Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maureen Lewis [Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction] Part 3

Post by Winnie »

I hope those of you who reported her also pointed the authorities toward her Yahoo Answers account.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 433AAWw4ms

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

Wonder if this fraud report will finally reveal the truth behind the "cancer diagnosis". I have no idea how that stuff works, but I imagine her medical records and stuff will be accessible given the circumstances?

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater

Post by pinkaquarius »

Is this girl for real? Of course she would be in trouble for lying about that. No way they would approve her after that omg!!
I bet Maureen has been MIA from gg because she's busy shopping to clear her account of that 14k thinking they don't keep bank records lol...

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

Your caseworker may know your situation based one what YOU tell her, but we obviously know more based on what you share online. You deserve everything that's coming.

vicara
Talker
Talker

Post by vicara »

We need a new Momo thread! This crap could be a TV movie!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
:toad: Image :toad:

tiff1722
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tiff1722 »

Long time lurker here, Maureen why even waste your time? You get on here and pour out your personal life to a bunch of people who could care less about you, at first I felt bad, but quickly I did not. You keep coming back for more, only to complain after, that people are talking about you. Just like you say theres no proof that you are nelecting Nate, yet you come here and post how he took your bed cuz he dont have one. You say how you have 14,000 in the bank even going as far as showing a picture of "your balance". Yet you say people are making claims that they don't even know what they are talking about. You do this all for attention and when you do not get the right kind of attention you play victim. You need a huge reality check, time to grow up!

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

New thread names?

Bedgate

Forever14k

SSIGate

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

Maureen Lewis Part 4

ForeverStupid
Learner
Learner

Post by ForeverStupid »

I got a phone call today from SSI, but they left a message. I'm calling them back tomorrow. I will happily ask whoever I speak with if I can record the conversation & post it as proof.

So, that makes three people total, correct? You can believe it or not, Maureen, but you got yourself into some deep shit by posting all the details of your fraud. And by not properly taking care of your disabled brother. It's funny how you said he gets to use his money for stuff he wants, yet you couldn't make the humane decision of buying him a bed. You only broke down & got a second-hand one after being told to repeatedly for weeks by strangers on the internet. Bring that up to your caseworker. Tell us what he/she thinks of that.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Maureen is that you? getting the paypawook weady awe yew?

She wasn't diagnosed with autism. According to her yahoo answers crap, she SELF diagnosed herself and stated so.. Since I didn't bookmark it, when I find it again in one of her bazillion yahoo answers accts. I'll post up a screen shot.[/quote]

No... And I'm not even from the United States. I was just stating that she does have Autistic traits which people can confuse with mental illness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

posting this here for any new posts: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=13767

Return to “Wrestler X”