ForeverReadMeFirst

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
TexiforniaDreaming
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ForeverReadMeFirst

Post by TexiforniaDreaming »

1. Kailyn herself is the one who told us Ariel accused her of rape and all the details.
2. Reports available publicly and for free online from the Bowie police confirm a rape charge on the night in question, on Kailyn's street and block. That was the only rape in the month of October 2013.

Now, let's get into the nitty gritty. What we need to know here are two things.
1. Did a rape actually occur?
2. If it did, does it count if Ariel was drunk? (I can't believe I have to explain this.)

Now. The monthly report from Bowie shows us that an officer was called out for a rape charge.
Bowie Police Department Monthly Reports
Reports are issued monthly by the Bowie Police Department on the number and types of crimes that the department has responded to.
http://www.cityofbowie.org/ArchiveCente ... e/Item/630
Scroll to page 5.
Rape. October 2, 2013. 12000 block of Melling Lane. Incident 13-275-0171.

---> Not that this needed proving, but yes the cops were called on a rape charge.

Now we move on the UCR report.
Uniform Crime Report
The Bowie Police Department reports crime data to the State of Maryland. The most recent statistics are provided below.
http://www.cityofbowie.org/ArchiveCente ... e/Item/412
The rape for October 2012 is classified as "rape by force" and not "assault to rape attempt."

---> This proves that the city police reported this as a crime to the state.

UCRs are submitted on a monthly basis nationwide. In Maryland, every police department submits theirs to the state. The state then complies them together for their own uses and for further reporting to the FBI.

Again, Bowie submits their UCR monthly to the state. Obviously one has to wait for the month to be over before compilation can begin. Some departments take weeks to submit a report but many more take months. Let's remember what Kailyn said. That she and Matt were called in to the station 2 weeks later. Even giving her a few days grace on that, even say it was 3 weeks, as the incidence occurred on October 2nd, we can assume that they very likely questioned before the end of the month.

Let's keep that in mind for later.

But what is the Uniform Crime Report and why does it matter?
So you all know, I'm gathering the screenshots from the 2012 Maryland UCR report, which handily comes with explanations on everything. You can find it here:
https://www.goccp.maryland.gov/msac/doc ... Report.pdf

Page 14 explains what is on the reports. The first sentences read "The crime counts listed in this publication are actual offenses established by police investigation. When police receive a complaint of a crime and the follow-up investigation discloses no crime occurred, it is "unfounded."

Remember what we previously talked about. It with almost complete certainty that the follow-up questioning was completed before month's end. This means that the Bowie police believe that an offense occurred. That is why it was reported in the UCR. Now, do you think little Bowie, Maryland wants rapes to be reported and be public knowledge? Hell no. They want low crime rates. They would only have reported if they had to. And they did.

Let's look at this part: "Complaints determined by subsequent investigation to be unfounded are eliminated from the count."
Again, further questioning was most likely completed by the time the report was submitted.

Then we have this: "The resulting number of "actual offenses known to law enforcement agencies" in these crime categories are reported without regard for whether anyone is arrested, stolen property is recovered, local prosecution policies or any other consideration." This means they report when they believe a crime has taken place, regardless of whether there is an arrest or not. Adult rape victims do not have to press charges. The police would step in if the victim was a child and the suspect may be family.

---> This means that the police likely had the time to remove the rape charge from the UCR. They didn't. They believe it happened.

Let's look at what the FBI itself has to say about rape reporting the UCR.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/ucr_specific.html

"The UCR Program defines forcible rape as "The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will." Further, the Handbook states "'Against her will' includes instances in which the victim is incapable of giving consent because of her temporary or permanent mental or physical incapacity (or because of her youth)" (p. 19).

Finally, this is the link to RAINN. Rape, Incest and Abuse National Network. They have helped several of my friends.
http://www.rainn.org

This is the National Sexual Assault Hotline. Toll free.
1-800-656-HOPE (4673)

This is the link to RAINN's handy online hotline. (You'll need to add an S after the http. GG won't let me include it.)
http://ohl.rainn.org/online/

Some statistics.
80% of victims are under 30.
60% of assaults are not reported to the police.
2/3 of assaults are committed by someone known to the victim.
38% of rapists are a friend or acquaintance.
Out of 100 rapes:
Only 40 are reported.
Only 10 of those lead to an arrest.
Only 8 get prosecuted. (Go to trial)
Only 4 lead to felony conviction.
Only 3 go to jail for even a day.
Read that again:
97% of rapists never spend a day in jail.

I urge anyone thinking of contacting Ariel to contact RAINN instead. Ask them why it's a bad idea. Then maybe donate some time or money to helping victims.

To the women here who have come forward, to the ones who didn't, and to those who God for if this might happen to someday: I'm so sorry. I hope you find peace and that justice comes to the evil rotten bastards that did this in some form or another. We (your sisters in arms) believe you and we are here for you.

Thank you Kerplunk for typing all of that out, you are absolutely amazing.

I am still working on a project, but anyone who wants to add to Kerplunk's statement, please do. Please keep this free of conversation, and try to keep it serious.

TexiforniaDreaming
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ForeverReadMeFirst

Post by TexiforniaDreaming »

Image[/url]
Original post: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 25#p698081
Kerplunk wrote:And this is not a drill. The police were dispatched to the street and block where Kailyn lives for a rape charge on 10/2/2013. No arrests were made.

Whoadorkus is posting a real FB convo.
Original psot: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 50#p698240
Kerplunk wrote:I wanted you guys to see where I'm getting the distinction between the charges.

http://www.cityofbowie.org/ArchiveCente ... e/Item/412

This is a report that is sent in monthly by the Bowie police to the state. I believe it is for the FBI.

Access to the reports from the Bowie police here: http://www.cityofbowie.org/index.aspx?nid=344 click "All UCR" and then choose the 2013 report.
Original post: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 75#p698268
"Kai" responds to someone on CafeMom:
Original post: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 25#p700614
shizbricks wrote:The story behind the email

This is "Kailyn" typing to a friend of mine on CafeMom.

A said Kailyn started talking to her about a month ago and she seemed nice so she kept talking to her. Then after she found out she was having a girl, she kept hounding A about what she was going to get for her. A said she didn't know yet and said Kai asks every day if she's gone shopping for her yet and has given her her registry information twice. When she told me all of this is when I first found out she was talking to her because she was telling me about how ridiculous she was being about getting a gift from her. A does tend to buy gifts for other moms on CM, granted she's known those moms since they were TTC, so now it's obvious Kai had an ulterior motive for talking to A. Anyways, I told her all about Kai once I found out she was talking to her and when A started confronting her Kai started talking less and has now disappeared. Shocker.

In the earlier messages, Kailyn says that they're just crazy rumors and nothing happened. But when A said that it's in public record, she got that prim and proper explanation from "Kailyn." When A explained it's obvious she didn't type that she stopped responding.
Original post: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 25#p700622

Kai responds on Facebook (deleted shortly after):
Original post: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 50#p701065
Original post: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 75#p701106

Thank you to the mod, Guestgue for compiling this. It can be found in the "image/screenshot dump" thread.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

She is such a piece of sh*t.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Can we get a mod to stick this at the top of the thread, like in the grav3yardgirl thread?

guestgue

Post by guestgue »

Done!

OnToNothing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnToNothing »

Thank you so much for making this thread!!
ImageImage

Zer0
Learner
Learner

Post by Zer0 »

Thank you for posting this. Other threads the pics weren't loading.

Arashi
Learner
Learner

Post by Arashi »

This is very helpful. Thanks for posting!

EllieBaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EllieBaby »

Let me just add that this only happened back in October, charges could still be brought against them. In my late teens I went to a house party where there were a lot of drinking and drugs. I walked into my friends room and saw a guy in his 20's laying on the bed with a teenager, I said "don't be stupid dude, she's a minor" and made her leave the room. Apparently he tracked her down later and brought her back to the room and according to her gave her cocaine and raped her. I was gone by the time that happened but anyways back to my point, it took the prosecutors months to do anything. I was interviewed by the police several time and had to testify to a grand jury, in the mean time the guy was free without any formal charges. He was only charged after the grand jury indicted him which was almost a year after it first happened.
So Kailyn and Matt could still be charged if Ariel still wants to go through with it. I have a feeling she's decided against it but Kailyn shouldn't be walking around acting like Ariel was a drunk liar, Ariel could find out what she's saying and decided to pursue charges.

Zer0
Learner
Learner

Post by Zer0 »

EllieBaby wrote:Let me just add that this only happened back in October, charges could still be brought against them. In my late teens I went to a house party where there were a lot of drinking and drugs. I walked into my friends room and saw a guy in his 20's laying on the bed with a teenager, I said "don't be stupid dude, she's a minor" and made her leave the room. Apparently he tracked her down later and brought her back to the room and according to her gave her cocaine and raped her. I was gone by the time that happened but anyways back to my point, it took the prosecutors months to do anything. I was interviewed by the police several time and had to testify to a grand jury, in the mean time the guy was free without any formal charges. He was only charged after the grand jury indicted him which was almost a year after it first happened.
So Kailyn and Matt could still be charged if Ariel still wants to go through with it. I have a feeling she's decided against it but Kailyn shouldn't be walking around acting like Ariel was a drunk liar, Ariel could find out what she's saying and decided to pursue charges.
I wouldn't blame Ariel if she did press charges. I would feel bad she would have people victim shaming her.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

^Lmao so fitting for Kai! Finally a spammer gets it right!
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

melanielynnn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by melanielynnn »

Have you checked this girl's record? In Maryland you have public access to the case search. :P

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Do you guys believe that they actually did this?

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

No progress in her life whatsoever?!

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

Wooow. So, long story short, I quit following the train wreck that is Kailyn's life back at the end of like 2012. I heard she had a baby, but during the time that I tried to look for her on YouTube (sometime last year), she was in one of her "I'm deactivating everything" phases, and I kind of put her out of mind. But a few days ago I thought to look for her again, and I found her newest channel(s). O...MG. First of all, maybe I was expecting entirely too much, but I was really hoping that Kailyn had matured in the 3 years that I'd stopped watching her. But instead, it's the same. Old. Shit. She has made NO progress in life--just added a baby to the chaos. I watched a random goal vlog of hers that she put up a few months ago, and it's sad because she had the same goals years ago, and they are soooo easily obtainable. She wants a job at a day spa, Sephora/Ulta, or a makeup counter. I mean, it's not like there are super strict requirements to work at these places. I've met some pretty dim light bulbs at makeup counters lol. She also wants to "someday" visit New York City--which is crazy because she lives only a few hours away and could get a bus ticket for half the price of these expensive makeup palettes she insists on getting. Also, she still doesn't drive and has a goal of getting her license. This one I try not to judge too much because, due to major OCD, I was 25 before I got mine. However, I didn't have a kid to take care of, and living in the city near work didn't cause me to impose on others. I am literally soooo frustrated with her parents. What is wrong with them? This was a bit different when Kailyn was still in her early 20s and just seemed like a spoiled bitch. But she's 25 now and has a baby! Her mother doesn't find it unacceptable that she is still sitting in her room playing makeup, not working, not making any real connections, having everyone drive her around, and interacting with Gracie as if she were her teenage sister? DAMN. I think it's safe to say Kailyn will be 30 years old, living in that same bedroom, and still dreaming of an Ulta job and getting her own 'partment with her husbint :roll:

Creepster13
Talker
Talker

Post by Creepster13 »

I honestly learned about Kai because of this forum (I was originally here for Trisha Paytas). I thought it might have been bullying because the first things I saw about her were about her appearance. Then I read this. :o I don't even know what to say about the kind of person that she is. I'm totally stuck. She's a total train wreck. When I'm on break at work, I read old threads, trying to go back into scandals of the past, preparing for the future.

I'm happy someone is putting this predator on blast.

HeroineHaleyD
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineHaleyD »

Creepster13 wrote:I honestly learned about Kai because of this forum (I was originally here for Trisha Paytas). I thought it might have been bullying because the first things I saw about her were about her appearance. Then I read this. :o I don't even know what to say about the kind of person that she is. I'm totally stuck. She's a total train wreck. When I'm on break at work, I read old threads, trying to go back into scandals of the past, preparing for the future.

I'm happy someone is putting this predator on blast.
Me too, Trisha Paytas's trash thread brought me to this... and after reading this I don't think Im going to watch her (which I usually do just to see what all the talk os about) I can't.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”