Kai-Like Fails on Youtube

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kai-Like Fails on Youtube

Post by hay guise »

Somejaun posted this in off topic, I have a new train wreck now. She always has headaches or is tired, her thumbnails :lol:

She vlogs daily, tho that's good. And she has another channel too

eNoelle28
Learner
Learner

Post by eNoelle28 »

^^ that Amanda chick... lol. I find her videos entertaining. Her 'haul' channel comes with a different voice... like she tries her best to Change it. I am amazed by her. Everything from her like 40 year old bf, to her job. I'm pretty sure she only works like 2 hours a day. She mentions pulling a double shift..was at work at 9..then by 11, she was at home on the computer and eating. Lol. Ugh.

foreverpaperplatez
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverpaperplatez »

nyehh wrote:
hay guise wrote:I found her during the GG sabbatical, jessickuhh beauty, the uhhhh fits
Oh I know it's gonna be good if 10 seconds in I realize I gotta switch to at least 1.5x speed to be able to sit through the video :tu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_25Joznkh8

Anyone reminded of this?

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

^lol
eNoelle28 wrote:^^ that Amanda chick... lol. I find her videos entertaining. Her 'haul' channel comes with a different voice... like she tries her best to Change it. I am amazed by her. Everything from her like 40 year old bf, to her job. I'm pretty sure she only works like 2 hours a day. She mentions pulling a double shift..was at work at 9..then by 11, she was at home on the computer and eating. Lol. Ugh.
Haha I know! If I think of it when I'm on a computer I'll make her a thread, she vlogs enough that it'll be worth it.

Leigh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Leigh »

This girl needs to take better care of her makeup. Most of it is cheap, but still. And those drawers are a mess. How does she find anything?

kickpuncher
Informer
Informer

Post by kickpuncher »

I think she was mentioned earlier in this thread but every so often I come across her videos again and die. Harmony Von Kandi AKA Harmony Flashpink
~5 years ago:
[youtube][/youtube]

Now:
[youtube][/youtube]

Her vintage vids are hilarious if you're into circa myspace era scene kid cringe. Now she's a weeaboo train wreck in eternal 240p.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Leigh wrote:This girl needs to take better care of her makeup. Most of it is cheap, but still. And those drawers are a mess. How does she find anything?

wow, and I thought Kai and crappybeautydiva hoarded the drugstore stuff.

-----

Someone mentioned this girl in the current Kai thread:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitterForever17
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Mayor Mayhaul

Post by Mayor Mayhaul »

I came across two fails, but mainly one is truly Kai-like (the bottom one)

This girl is more of a Trish-like fail than anything, but w/e, She's obsessed with Britney Spears and she wears wigs that she claims being her own hair. I won't go into detail, but her facial structure makes me suspect some things. She has a recent thread on here but it has only like 4 posts so I decided to post it here
[youtube][/youtube]

This girl. Oh my god. I found her in that wig lady's video suggestions. Just watch this video. You'll be enchanted. It appears she recently upgraded her quality from a shitty webcam quality soooo that's good. :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

Amanduuh beauty's voice sounds like she's doing an impersonation of this character from a Smack the Pony sketch that starts at 2:12 :

[youtube][/youtube]

Also, in that older Harmony von Kandi, she sounds and behaves exactly like LSP from Adventure Time. I have to ask, even in her later videos she talks in a certain way. Is it a choice of hers or is it some kind of regional dialect?

I've marathoned her videos and in the one she shows off her perfume collection, her most prized scent is one of roses. She is so happy about it and explains that she loves the scent as it was the smell that was in the air when she got her first manga. She's so earnest about it too, like it was some kind of religious experience.

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

Oh yeah harmony, I may have posted her here? Not shore, but I'm subbed.

Also now subbed to that collegekidmakeup :o I did get enchanted

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Dayna T
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... +T#p772440

She seems to spend her life shopping, either out in actual stores or online. I have no idea where she gets her money from as she does not appear to be employed or all that educated.
I am hoping some others will start watching her, I want to figure out what drug she is on...

Her channel. I swear she is on something...
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE191sbVsgh0wXWh-FJBpsA

shesassy
Learner
Learner

Post by shesassy »

kickpuncher wrote:I think she was mentioned earlier in this thread but every so often I come across her videos again and die. Harmony Von Kandi AKA Harmony Flashpink
~5 years ago:
[youtube][/youtube]

Now:
[youtube][/youtube]

Her vintage vids are hilarious if you're into circa myspace era scene kid cringe. Now she's a weeaboo train wreck in eternal 240p.
Video 1: Why don't you throw the camera in the air a few times, while you're at it?

Video 2: This isn't even funny, this is sad. So wannabe famous :(

sippinpretty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sippinpretty »

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sammynichstyle she comments on almost all of Kailyn's parody/vids on youtube, Kailyn's number one fan. You'll see why once you look at her channel. :|

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

:rofl: I hadn't watched Harmony in a while. I can't believe she had her poor grandmother make her a custom bra for her Halloween costume, but she didn't even buy tights or a cheap wig. I think she said she got shapewear, not that it made any difference at all.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

xbabyfacexo is like Kai's spirit in Pink Sparkles body, in Ireland. Annoyingly she does have some self-awareness and goes on delete sprees. She had a funny video where she did a crappy mermaid hairdo, then spent five minutes in silence showing it off from every angle, not letting the duck lips falter for a second. But ever since Pink Sparkles gave her a shoutout, mentioning that she loves her chatty videos, that's all she's really been doing.

Her 'telling it like it is' videos usually consist of her going on and on about how beautiful and nice she is, and what utter disgusting bitches other girls are.

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

Sorry for the double post, waiting for my laundry to finish. Oh my god, her tumblr.
http://harmonyvonkandi.tumblr.com/
WTH is wrong with these completely busted white women who get obsessed with 80lb Asian teen girls who wear 5lbs of makeup, fake hair & eyelashes along with $300 outfits and $100 manicures. Then they always insist they're just the same. NO.

Bitch, I don't see you obsessing over even the normal, natural, barefaced 105lb Asians girls.

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

breakfast-princess wrote:
Someone mentioned this girl in the current Kai thread:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitterForever17
She looks like her long lost sister...who wasn't home schooled. Got the sloth speak down to a T.

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

I dunno if anybody has posted this guy anywhere here before. It's like somebody combined BB Gorilla with ranty candle lady. He's a MuA. :tchin:

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

u_did_slay wrote:I dunno if anybody has posted this guy anywhere here before. It's like somebody combined BB Gorilla with ranty candle lady. He's a MuA. :tchin:
Oh Lord....what is this hahaha, the attitude!
I need subtitles because he is funny, "I can't deal with this bit" :rofl:

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

ZiziKim wrote:
u_did_slay wrote:I dunno if anybody has posted this guy anywhere here before. It's like somebody combined BB Gorilla with ranty candle lady. He's a MuA. :tchin:
Oh Lord....what is this hahaha, the attitude!
I need subtitles because he is funny, "I can't deal with this bit" :rofl:
Subscribed!!!!

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”