Shani commented on her video

you_know_you_love_me
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daniel Copysutti - Eye Spy Bigfoot | Part 10

Post by you_know_you_love_me »

Found the comment. Incredible how only one "popular" YouTuber commented on it Image Seems like all the ass-licking she's been doing hasn't had any impact on the "raw" video she posted at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you_know_you_love_me
Debater
Debater

Found the comment. Incredible how only one "popular" YouTuber commented on it Image Seems like all the ass-licking she's been doing hasn't had any impact on the "raw" video she posted at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

whats up with the flowers, card and hanging out with friends she posted to SC?! did they get that for her bc they saw her whiny video?

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

By the way did anyone else see on her Snapchat a few days ago where MAC sent her "PR"? Usually what she gets I see other Youtubers get too. Plus it came in a MAC shopping bag? Wouldn't it be in a shipping box, protected? Like I hate how she lies and distorts things.
:HK:

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

DoritoSlutti wrote:By the way did anyone else see on her Snapchat a few days ago where MAC sent her "PR"? Usually what she gets I see other Youtubers get too. Plus it came in a MAC shopping bag? Wouldn't it be in a shipping box, protected? Like I hate how she lies and distorts things.
yeah i always read people saying that mac never sends PR to youtubers, and danis "package" was in a shopping bag which looked very distressed too like it was used/carried around/folded and put in a bag...not nicely put in a parcel.

you_know_you_love_me
Debater
Debater

bambiii wrote:
DoritoSlutti wrote:By the way did anyone else see on her Snapchat a few days ago where MAC sent her "PR"? Usually what she gets I see other Youtubers get too. Plus it came in a MAC shopping bag? Wouldn't it be in a shipping box, protected? Like I hate how she lies and distorts things.
yeah i always read people saying that mac never sends PR to youtubers, and danis "package" was in a shopping bag which looked very distressed too like it was used/carried around/folded and put in a bag...not nicely put in a parcel.
Shaaanxo receives packages from MAC whenever they launch a new collection, and it's always boxed up. Daniel's causing shit, once again.

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

you_know_you_love_me wrote:Image
Funny how fast someone can like a video on YouTube, copy & replicate it and make money out of someone else's idea.
cassandra16xo wrote:Instead of deleting comments 24/7 why don't she brainstorm on experimenting makeup because she's a beautychannel isnt she? Instead of focusing on her criticisms why cant she just act normal and not make lame videos like Youre ugly, i am not good enuf blablabla whatelse!
I think she's the only beautyguru that invests too much on her "haters" instead of just moving ooooon and focus on makeup and whatevs! Ugh quit youtube then!!!
But that means Dan has to actually be productive, put effort into her videos and become genuine, which is all a big no-no for her!

twirl
Learner
Learner

Post by twirl »

Hahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KingKylie
Learner
Learner

Post by KingKylie »

DoritoSlutti wrote:Long time lurker first time poster. Ive been following this thread since part one. Dani had me so inspired. I remember in a video she laughed and talked about how she wasn't going to let things "silly girls say" bother her. Half of her videos I loved aren't even on her channel anymore. So sad. She got me started on my makeup journey. I look back now and I am so ashamed of what I once supported and defended.

I hate how she begs for attention on Twitter. Always fishing for health issues to give herself attention. Discussing the doctor but never telling us why she's going or if she's ok. She tweets about being hungry constantly but she wouldn't eat dinner in L.A. With her friends. She posts about eating itty bitty bowls of salads. I hate how back and forth she goes. If you're going to lie for attention at least get your story straight.

Plus her full head of hair, nails, and skinny body all make it hard for me to believe her thyroid is under active.

Sparkle inspired me to post. I miss her.
She definitely does not have an under active thyroid. Why is she trying to get attention from her minions, so they could think something is wrong with her. I think she actually wishes to have something like that bc she'd abuse the fuck out of it by getting sympathy from her minions. Because that means she can make more money. Just because you can eat and eat and eat doesn't mean you have an under active thyroid. You have no further information, no other symptoms so why suggest she has that? So fucking stupid.
Ps. I don't have an under active thyroid, i just know a lot about it because of my study.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

doesnt underactive thyroid cause weight gain/struggle of weightloss? i bet its something she came across researching diets/thinspo stuff.

KingKylie
Learner
Learner

Post by KingKylie »

bambiii wrote:doesnt underactive thyroid cause weight gain/struggle of weightloss? i bet its something she came across researching diets/thinspo stuff.
Yup. Exactly that. Usually people with an under active thyroid are overweight/obese because they simply can't loose the weight or it's very hard to loose it. Obviously dani is not overweight....

Gigihadid
Debater
Debater

Post by Gigihadid »

And vlog 2 is up. Surely less than 5 minutes worth of footage (a lot of frames are shown twice for God knows what reason) from the Maldives doesn't count as "vlogging"... I feel like I just watched the same vlog again, nothing new or interesting. Her snapchat previews of them were all you needed to watch because there's literally no substance in the vlogs other than drone shots and slowmos of the two of them walking on a beach. Holy shit, even her old unwrapping pr vlogs were more interesting. Definitely putting in less and less effort and sooner or later her viewers will see that too :roll:

Doubleedgedsword
Learner
Learner

Post by Doubleedgedsword »

To think she was paid to go to the Maldives and all she did was put out less than 5 minutes of footage. I wouldn't be happy. Where's the detailed tour of the hotels and resorts? Explaining where she's staying, what's around there, what they can do at the resort, etc.
It's such a waste.

Gigihadid
Debater
Debater

Post by Gigihadid »

I think she only showed minimal clips of the hotel because like others have said, it wasn't all that great and god forbid she show anything that's not up to par with her expectations. Also there was not a single reason to split the vlogs up into 2... people like Desi have 20 minute vlogs, guess she didn't want to put them together because it would have been so repetitive. Drone shots over and over and over.

Dani_97
Talker
Talker

Post by Dani_97 »

Lol I'm so done. I responded to this comment saying "he has already said that they are just friends" and she has deleted. He said it himself on his Tumblr so it's not as if I'm making it up :roll: she is delusional

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

Well of course she deleted your comment. You're taking away the mystery for her minions. Without the mystery romance she's illuding to all she'll have is a lazy vlog that's five minutes of the same images repeated at random.
:HK:

teabow
Informer
Informer

Post by teabow »

I think Dani received that MAC PR package still in the bag because it may have come from her management team. Another Australian YouTuber that I follow, Sharon Farrell, recently showed an unboxing of PR stuff of her vlog and her MAC stuff came in a MAC bag from inside a shipping box. So it's highly likely that it was PR.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

How can her vlogs be SO bad? She has managed to make everything look dull and boring - granted, it looks like they had some overcast days but EVERYTHING just looks like it has some kind of filter over it. Also her filming work is terrible, everything is so shaky because she obviously tries to move the camera too fast and doesn't have a steady hand. Her vlogs are so ridiculously short and bland compared to most of the other Maldives vlogs available on YouTube.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”