• Advertisement
The TMZ of YouTube Gurus

carlibel55

• Advertisement

Re: carlibel55

Postby rollietrollypollie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Holy crap have you guys seen her Closet/Room tour? Girl has Kanye's and Giuseppe Zanotti's Cruel Summer heel's which cost $1,595.. haha Kim has them clearly.. I get the idea she believes in quantity over quality by looking at her jewelry .. very tacky too :toad:
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.
rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby peachesnoranges » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:19 pm

rollietrollypollie wrote:Holy crap have you guys seen her Closet/Room tour? Girl has Kanye's and Giuseppe Zanotti's Cruel Summer heel's which cost $1,595.. haha Kim has them clearly.. I get the idea she believes in quantity over quality by looking at her jewelry .. very tacky too :toad:

I saw everything. I asked if she has a source of income other than youtube. If not, she must make a lot from youtube. & the majority of her jewelry is ugly and tacky. There are probably two pieces that are nice.
peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby shredsofvanity » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Anyone see her draw my life?

I love how half of it was "woe is me" - news flash, Carli - EVERYONE has problems in life. I don't understand why YTers act like their problems are more important than everyone else's. I honestly didn't feel any pity for her. You had to sell your Lexus? Oh helllll nah. I liked her whole "I'm in a good place right now, I'm doing what I love." No, you're just bringing in the dough $$$$ but okay.
Mama to Caleb <3
shredsofvanity
Learner
Learner

Postby HoardganizedJen » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm

shredsofvanity wrote:Anyone see her draw my life?

I love how half of it was "woe is me" - news flash, Carli - EVERYONE has problems in life. I don't understand why YTers act like their problems are more important than everyone else's. I honestly didn't feel any pity for her. You had to sell your Lexus? Oh helllll nah. I liked her whole "I'm in a good place right now, I'm doing what I love." No, you're just bringing in the dough $$$$ but okay.

I don't believe that she was bullied to be honest. I mean, she was a popular cheerleader so I doubt she went through even HALF of the shit that other kids at her school did.

Also, there is no way she is making enough on youtube to be buying $1500 shoes on the reg. I think either she comes from money or she is buying good fakes. There are hundreds of websites out there that sell fake shoes and bags that look almost identical to the real thing so I wouldn't really put it past her- shit, I've thought about ordering things from them!
HoardganizedJen
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby girlwithopinionsokay » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

i know she is soooo tight she didnt win the ryan secrest best youtube guru nicole won HAHAHA
girlwithopinionsokay
Informer
Informer

Postby peachesnoranges » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 pm

I guess there is a lesson we can learn from that concert, cheaters don't win. Prime example is Carli.
peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby peachesnoranges » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Her draw my life sounded like it was scripted. I know it's not just me, but she was totally bragging in that video. "Oh I'm so blessed." No, shut up. I haven't seen another draw my life video about someone talking about their house (the perks actually) as a kid for 5 minutes. Was it necessary to show that you had a Lexus? She likes to brag a lot. What bills do you have to pay as a teenager? I know she mentioned her mom saying she had to help after mentioning all the bills. A cell phone bill? Your credit card statement? Your car insurance? If you can't afford it, get rid of it.

Did she mentioned she graduated from high school?
peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby peachesnoranges » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:03 pm

xotaylornicolle wrote:
peachesnoranges wrote:Her draw my life sounded like it was scripted. I know it's not just me, but she was totally bragging in that video. "Oh I'm so blessed." No, shut up. I haven't seen another draw my life video about someone talking about their house (the perks actually) as a kid for 5 minutes. Was it necessary to show that you had a Lexus? She likes to brag a lot. What bills do you have to pay as a teenager? I know she mentioned her mom saying she had to help after mentioning all the bills. A cell phone bill? Your credit card statement? Your car insurance? If you can't afford it, get rid of it.

Did she mentioned she graduated from high school?

It was because near the end you can see her phone beside her with a ton of writing. Pretty much every guru scripted their video which is really annoying. I can see doing an outline of what you want to say but you shouldn't have to write the whole thing out.

I didn't watch the whole video so I didn't see that. :P I thought it was scripted when she was talking about middle school and said something that was sort of awkward.
peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby pim » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 pm

her hair extensions video was soo pointless :|
pim
Learner
Learner

Postby Pixiepink » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

pim wrote:her hair extensions video was soo pointless :|

The point was to promote Bellami hair extensions lol
Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby barbiebarbiegirl » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 pm

that draw my life was so full of bragging it's ridiculous.
barbiebarbiegirl
Learner
Learner

Postby ikeepitrealok » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 pm

did she have to write lexus on her car? that was blatant bragging you could of just said you had to give up your car
ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby crackers » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:04 pm

ikeepitrealok wrote:did she have to write lexus on her car? that was blatant bragging you could of just said you had to give up your car

lol I booked that too! and when she mentioned the movie theatre in her home with the projector and how for 2005 that was amazing, or whatever year she said. pretty funny
crackers
Informer
Informer

Postby livechiclove » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:37 pm

in the eye brow picture
she looks like some character i cant quite put my finger on
Ian + Mickey
livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Postby zumbalover » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 am

livechiclove wrote:in the eye brow picture
she looks like some character i cant quite put my finger on

I think she looks like shin chan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zumbalover
Debater
Debater

Postby discodoll » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 pm

discodoll
Lurker
Lurker

Postby discodoll » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:44 pm

^^^What she usually looks like.

But that eyebrow photo more or less reminded me of this:
discodoll
Lurker
Lurker

Postby keka » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm

I was just watching her drawmylife and did she get left back or start school late? She was born in 1990 and was a freshman in 05 - 06 which meant when she was 16 when was a freshman
keka
Informer
Informer

Postby rollietrollypollie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm

keka wrote:I was just watching her drawmylife and did she get left back or start school late? She was born in 1990 and was a freshman in 05 - 06 which meant when she was 16 when was a freshman

That's when I was a freshman and i'm from '91... maybe her birthday is in December? and you know how there's cut off dates? My good friends birthday is December 26th 1991 and he had to start school a year later because he was considered too young to start :P
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.
rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby kikigee » Wed May 01, 2013 4:22 pm

She really is getting too slim for her face, she's starting to look like Janice from 'Friends'
kikigee
Debater
Debater

Postby Pixiepink » Wed May 01, 2013 5:17 pm

kikigee wrote:She really is getting too slim for her face, she's starting to look like Janice from 'Friends'

Lololol
Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby pim » Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 am

i was just watching her prom makeup look and it actually looked nice and not so drag quuenish and then all of sudden her boyfriend was there and they started kissing??? wtf like was that really necessary :D carli, we get that you have a boyfriend and good for you but seriously kissing in the middle of tutorial :x
pim
Learner
Learner

Postby keka » Thu May 02, 2013 6:16 am

That's when I was a freshman and i'm from '91... maybe her birthday is in December? and you know how there's cut off dates? My good friends birthday is December 26th 1991 and he had to start school a year later because he was considered too young to start

she was born in october so I don't think that it was because of a cut off date. I have a friend born on dec 21 and she didn't get cut off but I know what you're talking about. I think it depends on the state you attend school in because I also know someone who was born in dec and had to start the next year like your friend and he went to school in nj (my other friend went to school in ny)
keka
Informer
Informer

Postby HoardganizedJen » Thu May 02, 2013 7:03 am

I don't think it's very smart in a business sense to put Brett in all her videos. Hopefully it won't happen, but if they DO ever break up it's going to be really awkward. I just think it's kind of unprofessional but she's young and having fun so whatever!
HoardganizedJen
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby HoardganizedJen » Thu May 02, 2013 7:09 am

Damn she reallllly needs to put some weight back on. Her features are WAY too big for her pea sized face nowadays. Look how ridiculous this looks:

For comparison... 11 months ago:

Night and day :?
HoardganizedJen
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to A-E