Tittney Lee Saunders - The Bogan Saga Continues | Part 6

Penelope48472
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tittney Lee Saunders - The Bogan Saga Continues | Part 6

Post by Penelope48472 »

You only have to watch her snap chat of her making spaghetti bolognese to know why she's stacking on the weight. 1.5 bottles of pasta sauce, tomato paste, sweet chilli sauce, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, worstershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper and then slapped on pasta. YUCK!!! And she's eating quorn mince like she thinks it's healthier. Idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

Penelope48472 wrote:You only have to watch her snap chat of her making spaghetti bolognese to know why she's stacking on the weight. 1.5 bottles of pasta sauce, tomato paste, sweet chilli sauce, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, worstershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper and then slapped on pasta. YUCK!!! And she's eating quorn mince like she thinks it's healthier. Idiot Image

I felt sick watching her make that!! I'm a terrible cook but I felt like none of those sauces go well together and it was just a big salty pot of red gloop.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

oneofthelostgirls wrote:
Penelope48472 wrote:You only have to watch her snap chat of her making spaghetti bolognese to know why she's stacking on the weight. 1.5 bottles of pasta sauce, tomato paste, sweet chilli sauce, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, worstershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper and then slapped on pasta. YUCK!!! And she's eating quorn mince like she thinks it's healthier. Idiot Image

I felt sick watching her make that!! I'm a terrible cook but I felt like none of those sauces go well together and it was just a big salty pot of red gloop.

I'm yet to finish the rest as when I last looked she had just shown the bolegnese and that she had brown her "mince"
Edit: Just finished watching and that was disgusting. But as stated before it's now easy to see why she's putting weight on and needs to edit her photos. Just imagine her clothing line photo shoot photos and how different she will look

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

A 2 bedroom (2 bathroom, 1 car garage) townhouse is now up for lease and is $495 a week ($25,740 if you lived there a year). It's probably hers as is available 2 days after the 3 bedroom that was listed as available from the 28th (has been removed from the site) and this is available 2 days later. Also it's easy to see why she never showed the view from her bedroom window because it would have shown right where she was

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

It looks horrible. It's a jar of bolognese sauce - it doesn't need anything added. All she has done is make a calorie-laden salty sauce which must taste vile.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

jtbi98 wrote:

It looks horrible. It's a jar of bolognese sauce - it doesn't need anything added. All she has done is make a calorie-laden salty sauce which must taste vile.
I feel sick again just thinking of it. 1.5 jars is over kill. Her fake mince must taste extremely bad to go overboard with flavouring it like that?

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Kristiana Chancy5 months ago
Like do you not own NKD anymore? So many opportunities in this video to promote yourself girl!
Reply 66
Hide replies
BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS
BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS5 months ago
Kristiana Chancy No I don't any more! I am talking about it with you guys in an upcoming vid! Xx
Reply 42
Zoe Vise
Zoe Vise5 months ago
Yeah I wish she would respond to all the NKD questions.. It looks like she sold the business?
Reply 8
BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS
Zoe Vise I didn't sell it at all, I actually had to pay a lawyer for me to give the business away to the people I owned it with! I'm speaking about it in a video soon because answering Instagram and YouTube comments about it over and over again doesn't get my message across!
Reply 80

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Georgia Myers5 months ago
Doesn't fake tan get on your sheets etc
Reply 1
BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS
Georgia Myers Nope! Once the tan is on your skin it's on your skin lol xx
Reply 2
Georgia Myers
Georgia Myers5 months ago
I watched until the end and you mentioned it. Thanks

That made me laugh considering the pictures of the bedsheets her and Georgia marked because of their fake tan in LA

emilyclarke39399

Post by emilyclarke39399 »

I thought this was interesting, such an unnecessary jump to conclusions it seems like she was trying to start something ImageImage I can see why she'd go through friends so quickly Jesus

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Geez what a snarky bitch. There's definitely a reason she can't keep friends and boyfriends without things exploding and there's a little snippet of why. She's so confrontational

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

PI88NK wrote:Geez what a snarky bitch. There's definitely a reason she can't keep friends and boyfriends without things exploding and there's a little snippet of why. She's so confrontational

That along with talking to "friends" when it suits her- she's been ignoring AlrightHey and no doubt Jaz Hand as well

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

howdydoody wrote:
PI88NK wrote:Geez what a snarky bitch. There's definitely a reason she can't keep friends and boyfriends without things exploding and there's a little snippet of why. She's so confrontational

That along with talking to "friends" when it suits her- she's been ignoring AlrightHey and no doubt Jaz Hand as well
Just til Georgia moves back to Melbourne, Brittney will be all over Jaz and Matt (AlrightHey) again. Not to mention hanging out with her mum and sister who also get ditched for her latest obsession.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

jtbi98 wrote:
howdydoody wrote:

Just til Georgia moves back to Melbourne, Brittney will be all over Jaz and Matt (AlrightHey) again. Not to mention hanging out with her mum and sister who also get ditched for her latest obsession.
I hope Matt and Jaz don't give her the time of day when Georgia cuts ties and runs (won't that make for a great story time haha)

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

"Lillie Healy4 hours ago
Binky Boo Brittney is a size 8 so you guys are making up excuses to be fat"

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

Her snap rants are so boring and pointless. She dribbles on, taking forever to get to the point of a 'hilarious story I have to share with you guys' and the point is always disappointing. When she was talking about her night out I was waiting for something interesting and it's literally just that georgia bought their sober driver some $8 favourites from the servo. Bloody hilarious stuff Britt

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

FOLLOWING ON FROM HER BOL SAUCEEEEEEE - Did you see her kale slaw salad with chicken nuggets that she covers/deep fries in the fry pan??? Health/10

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

oneofthelostgirls wrote:Her snap rants are so boring and pointless. She dribbles on, taking forever to get to the point of a 'hilarious story I have to share with you guys' and the point is always disappointing. When she was talking about her night out I was waiting for something interesting and it's literally just that georgia bought their sober driver some $8 favourites from the servo. Bloody hilarious stuff Britt

I find her snapchat rants soo awkward and cringe to watch. 'dont you guys ever do that' 'omg comment on my latest instagram photo if thats every happened to you'

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

bwhiteley6 wrote:
oneofthelostgirls wrote:Her snap rants are so boring and pointless. She dribbles on, taking forever to get to the point of a 'hilarious story I have to share with you guys' and the point is always disappointing. When she was talking about her night out I was waiting for something interesting and it's literally just that georgia bought their sober driver some $8 favourites from the servo. Bloody hilarious stuff Britt

I find her snapchat rants soo awkward and cringe to watch. 'dont you guys ever do that' 'omg comment on my latest instagram photo if thats every happened to you'
umm yes brit bitch we do that just like every one does..you're not a special snowflake..
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I really hate the way she tells stories. It takes her so long to get to the point because she keeps going over the same thing over and over, or telling us how funny it is.

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

jtbi98 wrote:

I really hate the way she tells stories. It takes her so long to get to the point because she keeps going over the same thing over and over, or telling us how funny it is.
Coupled with her facial expressions which make her look like she's constantly pushing out an incredibly painful poo.

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”