Tryeen Too Hard Tati Westbrook - Part 11

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tryeen Too Hard Tati Westbrook - Part 11

Post by Phil3 »

jackieanne wrote:
AllieBrig wrote:I don't get everyone giving her such a hard time over her "collab" with JS. Then you've got drama chasers like Stephanie Nicole bullying and doing the exact same mean girl crap she claims to be so against. I can't.
Well, I can't speak for others, but I can speak for how I feel. I was a fan of hers, not nutty, but I liked her. I occasionally popped on her thread, but didn't post much here. I still watched her videos and for the most part, I liked her.

I do not like Jeffrey Starr. I do feel he is racist, a bully and not someone that I choose to support. I don't bully or belittle some of my friends that buy his stuff. That is their business. However, my outlook on Tati changed. She, as a business woman, chose to align herself with him, which I felt was a bad choice. Especially after she denounced Two Faced and said that she would never use their products again. Then her pinned comment ticked me off saying "he's always been nice to me". Well, so what? That means it didn't happen? then she edited her pinned comment again and said that she was deleting and blocking anyone who (even politely) said that they were disappointed and were unsubbing. Many of those people could possibly have a change of heart down the road. To me, it showed how shallow she really is to disregard people who have been her subscribers for years. It wasn't "it's okay to disagree, let's just be disrespectful". And then the whole, "this is my house and I upload 5X a week for you". No, you upload 5X a week because this is your job, the way you make money. Yes, you enjoy it, but let's be honest, you do it for you and because you enjoy the attention. Nothing wrong with that, but don't say it is for "us". And, uploading 5X a week, from the comfort of your beauty room, isn't exactly torture. Many of us work 8-10 hour days, 5 days a week and have an hour commute each way. And then we have children and houses to care for when we get done with that. So, yes, I was put off, more by her attitude after the collab.

As for Stephanie Nicole, I don't feel she bullies anyone. She states the facts and she shows proof. She is entitled to her opinion on JS and Tati and Morphe, and she states why she feels that way. That isn't bullying. Going onto someone elses twitter, IG, YT video etc and calling people names is bullying. But, stating why you don't like someone isn't.

I see that you are new here, with only 2 posts. If you want to talk about Stephanie Nicole, there is a thread on her, I believe, but I haven't looked for it because I like her! Welcome to GG and I hope you keep posting.
:respekt:

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by karmatica »

Tatty said on Snapchat that she's uploading a WTF video with a "lot of special guests" in her outro.

I'm assuming she's referring to when the 'Mean Girls squad' came back to her house to hang out after the Morphe x JH party.

I also have some bonus group shots that show how out of place Tatty looks in the photos... Linda, who is the of Morphe, was at the event so Tatty did meet her & took some photos with her (she's the other woman in the black dress). All Tatty needs is the Morphe code and the constant Morphe shilling to make her 'Plastic' transformation complete.

Tatty is seriously like the RL version of Regina George's Mom AKA the ~*cool mom*~!

ETA: I was right about the guest stars! Twati is so predictable! :rofl: I checked Tatty's collab video with Joffree and she deleted the third pinned comment because she couldn't handle the people calling her out. She just needs to stop backtracking and either not say anything or apologize for her response to the polite & constructive criticism IMO.

SusannaCruz
Learner
Learner

Post by SusannaCruz »

Tati looks so serious in those group pictures when everyone is being silly and laughing

Arlw0915
Learner
Learner

Post by Arlw0915 »

I am so disappointed in her WTF. I found her to be so fake at the end with her "friends". I used to really love her because her videos were about products and reviews and very rarely ever featured other YTer, but since this whole J thing, I feel like she has to shove them down our throats and has to.. convince? us that she's accepted. Of all the people to surround yourself with..

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

karmatica wrote: ETA: I was right about the guest stars! Twati is so predictable! :rofl: I checked Tatty's collab video with Joffree and she deleted the third pinned comment because she couldn't handle the people calling her out. She just needs to stop backtracking and either not say anything or apologize for her response to the polite & constructive criticism IMO.
Just to make it clear, Tatty just deleted this recent pinned comment in that infamous collab. The damage is already done though:

I personally think she should apologize for how she's been handling the backlash and for how she's been treating her PoC audience... but that's probably never going to happen. :?

decdu
Learner
Learner

Post by decdu »

Jeffrey is supposedly 30 something, how is he and tati close in age!! Something doesnt add up!! Tati is not 35! Even her voice is older than 35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

No I believe she is indeed 35, if she we were lyeen it would be too easy to find out

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Man, Laura Lee is 28. That is really not that much younger (allegedly) than Tati, yet they look like they're from two different eras entirely?

Also, when did casually licking people become a thing? I noticed Manny licked Tati in her video, he licked Laura in the Morphe video, and JH is licking Linda in these pics. Did I miss something? Clearly Tati is not down with it.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Does James film her Woking out every day for Snapchat? That's creepy and highly unnecessary.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Raspberyl
Learner
Learner

Post by Raspberyl »

I think she just looks older because of genetics. I can appreciate that she does act more mature than all the others. Laura Lee just seems so childish for her age. I don't really mind most of those special guests because they entertain me with their drama and shit. I enjoy their reviews as well, I can just tell when they are actually being honest and when they're just shilling. HOWEVER, someone I can just not stand, and I haven't even watched a video of, is James Charles. I must sound like a bitter millennial but shit. This brat just seems so fucking entitled and spoiled. :evil:

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

So Tati has done the full metamorphosis... she's one of the Plastics now. Lawd.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Tadpole looks like a mom trying to be cool with the hip kids in all those pics.

HeadWound
Learner
Learner

Post by HeadWound »

Arlw0915 wrote:
karmatica wrote:^ I didn't like the dress either. Joffree was probably the one that picked it out for her! He can't have anyone looking better than him. ;)

Arlw0915: OMG great minds! I was typing the same thing. I tried to submit my post and saw what you said.

Yeah, Tatty told Jaclyn that she wasn't on the PR list or didn't get the palette on Snapchat so she asked Jac to give her a palette. I thought that was tacky to tell Jac that.
She definitely is trying SO hard to fit in with that mean girl squad. And all she's coming off as is-

wtf just buy the damn pallette.
Totally took a page out of Manny MUA's book there.
Ew.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Wouldyourather wrote:Doeas Tati have fake boobs or are they real? Creepy question I know :rofl: And I swear Im heterosexuel I just think the look really beatiful!!!! :tu: <3
Ngl I was wondering the same thing lol. I tried looking at her really old videos, and even though she was never flat-chested, the ones she has now are definitely more filled out.

She has the money to afford a boob job, so I'm going to assume she has. It's a good boob job imo. I'll give her that.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

PearlescentPink wrote:Man, Laura Lee is 28. That is really not that much younger (allegedly) than Tati, yet they look like they're from two different eras entirely?

Also, when did casually licking people become a thing? I noticed Manny licked Tati in her video, he licked Laura in the Morphe video, and JH is licking Linda in these pics. Did I miss something? Clearly Tati is not down with it.
Yeah, I'm 28 in two weeks and feel like Tati looks a lot older than me. I tend to believe that she's 35, but that she looks quite a bit older due to early ageing as well as certain aesthetic choices.
Blending is my cardio.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Omg the licking was so gross. All the pictures Tati was in....She looked so out of place. Embarrassing really.

These people are acting like children, clinging (clingeen?) to each other and licking (lickeen!) each other...ew. You really want to hang out with these people, Tati?

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

GoldChocobo wrote:Does James film her Woking out every day for Snapchat? That's creepy and highly unnecessary.

I know! She always looks like she's going to cry or pop a blood vessel.

It's so weird and unsettling how she takes these really skinny mirror selfies. Like she's trying to pose as thin-spiration slim as possible. It seems a bit unhealthy really. She's prob naturally slim, but she does focus a lot on how she can be as thin as possible. Tati, you have an impressionable following :?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I'm just totally done with her. I don't watch any of those new friends of hers. does that Laura girl always sound like that? Her voice would grate on my nerves.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

jackieanne wrote:I'm just totally done with her. I don't watch any of those new friends of hers. does that Laura girl always sound like that? Her voice would grate on my nerves.
Her videos are 100% screechy 100% of the time.
Blending is my cardio.

guccihillbilly91
Learner
Learner

Post by guccihillbilly91 »

jackieanne wrote:I'm just totally done with her. I don't watch any of those new friends of hers. does that Laura girl always sound like that? Her voice would grate on my nerves.
vocal fry to the max!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”