Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

Post by Xopaline »

belle2574 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:06 pm
I thought I was the only one who thought her ex is basic 😂 You guys need to stop overhyping him!
Basically, yh. Anyone would look amazing next to the cardboard cutout that is Waj.

lollipop74
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by lollipop74 »

Xopaline wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 pm
belle2574 wrote:
I thought I was the only one who thought her ex is basic 😂 You guys need to stop overhyping him!
Basically, yh. Anyone would look amazing next to the cardboard cutout that is Waj.
LOOOL well put

Post by Guest »

belle2574 wrote:
Exactly.. some of these GG posters need to really focus on the actual issues which is Tanji is a no talent, chavy, try-hard, materialistic, vapid bitch who photoshops her body and projects an image of herself that is completely polar opposite to who she really is ... let’s focus the critique in that rather than.. “oh her ex has a great job” as far as I can see her ex is a knob.

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

Well. her ex DOES have a great job compared to waj the chicken shop owner. He must have a hold on tanji for her to still be indirecting him on her instagram stories. Anyway, i wonder if she has refunded her clients yet

Post by Guest »

lollipop74 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:03 pm
Well. her ex DOES have a great job compared to waj the chicken shop owner. He must have a hold on tanji for her to still be indirecting him on her instagram stories. Anyway, i wonder if she has refunded her clients yet
Lol I’m not going to argue with you, you’re clearly some 19 year old girl that has no clue what’s she’s talking about and you’ll probably accuse me of being Tanji again.. because that’s your best comeback. For the record I’m smarter and better looking than Tanji and I don’t have filled lips and I don’t need lipo.

The reality is, to set up a Pepe’s chicken you need to pay £13k a year in franchise fees and on top of that invest £165k of your own money (google it). Waj probably earns an ok salary after costs. Whilst the ex boy working at the investment bank is probably only earning 65-70k a year which might sound like a lot to you.. but in banking that’s pretty standard of someone his age. I know what he does .. he isn’t a trader or a banker.. he’s a junior associate working in strategy.. big fucking deal.

No one has the right to judge someone based purely on their profession but we can judge the fact that Tanji and Waj act all bouji projecting and documenting on insta a luxury life full of expensive designer gear and fancy trips to sushi restaurants.

Bottom line is.. they are completely fake and take their social media “careers” and personas too seriously.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

lollipop74 wrote:

Isn’t it strange how those accounts have never commented on this forum, much but they’re now all bashing Sadiq. Must by Tanji and her sister behind those accounts lol. Why does Wajih bring to the table, in terms of career?

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

I’m not reading that essay bashing her ex. I think he is much much better than me pepes so why does that trigger her? Oh wait if course it sounds that’s her HUSBAND. 😂😂😂

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

How can you be sucking in so much and still be shaped like a fridge. Breathe please

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

She bought these very expensive, yet fugly boots because she wants to be taller??? 😐
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

lol those boots are so ugly and hideous wow
and it dont make u look taller sis u still the same short oompa loompa that you are
delusional

Xopaline
Talker
Talker

Post by Xopaline »

I think she's using since sort of video manipulation tool because she's much bigger in real life, videos can also lie.

Post by Guest »

Money cannot buy you class (or height).

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

or taste. Wonder if her local bossman (wajih) will finally close his 'restaurant'? oh wait he is a selfish little gourmless prick, but then again when ur wife eats enough for you both i guess you have to provide anyhow

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Imagine being proud of your non-waist and a muffin top. Delusional little twerp.

Post by Guest »

I honestly can't believe how many fundamental mistakes she has made in renovating her home. The interior of the home doesn't match the location at all - I get that the property was expensive because this is London, but still, the hotel theme looks so out of place. I like the idea, it could have been executed with class, but it wasn't.

Living area: tiles are nice, but where is the underfloor heating? The entire house is going to be freezing in colder months. You need to have underfloor heating if you opt for non-carpet flooring - especially with something as long-term as cemented tiles. I thought everyone knew this. Also, the floor is open-plan, so they need as much heat as possible.

Bathroom
- Got rid of the window, fine. Where's the ventilation then? Bathrooms are constantly wet, removing the window was unhygienic and it's really going to show in a few months. Even if she got some type of ventilation, the bathroom is small and cramped, proper ventilation is necessary. Jo Malone candles won't solve a mould problem.
- You don't turn a bathtub into a walk-in shower. Such a rookie mistake.. her contractors are scammers. The house has instantly become less saleable without a bathtub, surely someone would have warned her about this? Walk-in showers are supposed to be for bigger houses with a second bathroom - at least one main bathroom with a bathtub is essential.

Walk-in closet: I thought they were supposed to be part of a bedroom, not a separate room lol. There's nothing wrong with this other than it looks awkward.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything, I've only seen her highlights and honestly couldn't be bothered to finish watching her video.

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

She doesn’t care about these things. From her weird Instagram page for her house it’s clear that she just wants aesthetics. Why do you think she brags about her failed law degree so much? It’s because she’s thick as hell. She got into city through clearing and then she failed a whole year and lied about it. She’s dumber than she looks and these purely aesthetic goals she has for her house might make her happy now, but they’ll give her Unecessary Issues in a few months / years and she will wish she thought about these things a little more thoroughly. She even said her whole renovation took a month. I’m not claiming to know everything but surely that’s rushed

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

rben00 wrote: I honestly can't believe how many fundamental mistakes she has made in renovating her home. The interior of the home doesn't match the location at all - I get that the property was expensive because this is London, but still, the hotel theme looks so out of place. I like the idea, it could have been executed with class, but it wasn't.

Living area: tiles are nice, but where is the underfloor heating? The entire house is going to be freezing in colder months. You need to have underfloor heating if you opt for non-carpet flooring - especially with something as long-term as cemented tiles. I thought everyone knew this. Also, the floor is open-plan, so they need as much heat as possible.

Bathroom
- Got rid of the window, fine. Where's the ventilation then? Bathrooms are constantly wet, removing the window was unhygienic and it's really going to show in a few months. Even if she got some type of ventilation, the bathroom is small and cramped, proper ventilation is necessary. Jo Malone candles won't solve a mould problem.
- You don't turn a bathtub into a walk-in shower. Such a rookie mistake.. her contractors are scammers. The house has instantly become less saleable without a bathtub, surely someone would have warned her about this? Walk-in showers are supposed to be for bigger houses with a second bathroom - at least one main bathroom with a bathtub is essential.

Walk-in closet: I thought they were supposed to be part of a bedroom, not a separate room lol. There's nothing wrong with this other than it looks awkward.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything, I've only seen her highlights and honestly couldn't be bothered to finish watching her video.
Exactly. When we were looking for a house a couple of years ago (mid-twenties too btw, inner London, didn't brag on SM), we turned down a number of nice properties simply because they had walk-in showers/wet rooms instead of a bath. I don't dislike the panelling, but the whole marble theme is tacky, she tried wayyyyy too hard. She's taken a house with potential and turned it into a cold and sterile showroom with a windowless shower-room (can't really call it a "bath"room) . I can't imagine its somewhere a normal person would want to live long-term. And yes, that's not a walk-in wardrobe, that's just a closet lol just like her vapid self, she's making her house out to be something it's not. There is no limit to the fakery with this girl.

Post by Guest »

Hmmmmm tanjis house is soo luxury right? It’s situated in Essex because she is so classy and rich *insert sarcasm* I wonder how expensive her house was.........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

essbee3
Learner
Learner

Post by essbee3 »

It’s clear that this house isn’t her forever house, so I don’t think her renovation was the worst. I bought a 2 bed flat with my husband in a fairly expensive part of Greater London - it’s not our forever home, we won’t have kids here so we renovated according to our lifestyle. This included changing the bathtub to a walk-in shower. We had our flat re-valued post renovation and it’d actually increased in value.

If she’s not having kids in this house then it’s not the biggest deal to do whatever she wants with the space tbh, even if having a walk-in in a separate room is weird. If you compare what her house looked like before, to what it looks like now - aesthetically it is much better so I wouldn’t be surprised if the value of her property had also increased.

The main thing I had a problem with during her renovation was these weird, tacky pieces she’d bought for her home and was advertising them on her IG story like “seeing as so many of you have asked where I got this from....” then she’d link it and it’d cost £800+. No one was asking, you just wanted to show you have “money”.

Also, her shelves - if you have designer bags, you preserve them in dust bags, rather than keeping them out to gather dust. She just wants to show off her bag and shoe collection (which definitely needs to be reassessed).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jellyxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jellyxoxo »

Hellogreentea wrote:
lollipop74 wrote:
Lol I’m not going to argue with you, you’re clearly some 19 year old girl that has no clue what’s she’s talking about and you’ll probably accuse me of being Tanji again.. because that’s your best comeback. For the record I’m smarter and better looking than Tanji and I don’t have filled lips and I don’t need lipo.

The reality is, to set up a Pepe’s chicken you need to pay £13k a year in franchise fees and on top of that invest £165k of your own money (google it). Waj probably earns an ok salary after costs. Whilst the ex boy working at the investment bank is probably only earning 65-70k a year which might sound like a lot to you.. but in banking that’s pretty standard of someone his age. I know what he does .. he isn’t a trader or a banker.. he’s a junior associate working in strategy.. big fucking deal.

No one has the right to judge someone based purely on their profession but we can judge the fact that Tanji and Waj act all bouji projecting and documenting on insta a luxury life full of expensive designer gear and fancy trips to sushi restaurants.

Bottom line is.. they are completely fake and take their social media “careers” and personas too seriously.
But I personally know Waj and know he is not the sole owner of this business, he runs this with his friend Anwar and some other cousins. So yeah he'd need maybe part of that £165, and will be receiving his fair share in profits. Not the full amount hahahahaha

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”