I cringe every time the talking marley clips happen now

DannyD
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys

Post by DannyD »

I wish someone would kidnap Marley so that we dont have to hear those bits lol!

indicud
Talker
Talker

Post by indicud »

herpderpin wrote:I cringe every time the talking marley clips happen now
DannyD wrote:I wish someone would kidnap Marley so that we dont have to hear those bits lol!
The clips in general of the dogs are a little too much I find...Then there's the subtitles for talking Marley which are cute and funny once in a while... But when Charles pans the camera to himself to talk back (and sometimes Alli) I always find it corny and too forced.

I think they're funniest and most enjoyable when they naturally say/do random things in the spur of the moment

mefreckles
Learner
Learner

Post by mefreckles »

And Alli's only 23! It's strange how people think as soon as a couple gets married the only logical thing to do is have a baby. I know Charles is gonna be 30 soon, but my dad didn't have his first child until he was 34(my mom being 26) so there's no rush at all. I bet Alli would be an amazing mother and I'm sure Charles would love a child, but at the same time Charles and Alli obviously don't want to settle down with a baby right now because it would be a huge change to their lifestyle, and I'm sure they'd rather have a child when they both are ready to make a full commitment, it shows a lot of maturity
I completely agree. I'm getting married soon and both my fiance and I are younger then Alli and charles, but yet people think because we are getting married that means we will have a kid right away. Kids are great but there is something to be said about having a few years to travel, stay up late, sleep in, enjoy your time together etc.. before you have kids.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

WHERE DID THIS DINOSAUR THING COME FROM UGHHH PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

This vlog was FULL of awkwardly captioned talking Marley. Take my advice and skip this vlog if you haven't already watched it..

DannyD
Debater
Debater

Post by DannyD »

Yes, the vlogs are hitting an all time low... just live your life, God dangit! Pets don't talk and things don't explode randomly where you want them to.

SMH :?

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind the talking Marley, and likes the explosions or special effects?
Some of them are lame or get a bit boring, but I find the rest of the vlog interesting enough that I don't mind.
It actually cracks me up how they make Zoey so proper.
I could do without it in every vlog... but over all I still love them.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

NerdOut wrote:I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind the talking Marley, and likes the explosions or special effects?
Some of them are lame or get a bit boring, but I find the rest of the vlog interesting enough that I don't mind.
It actually cracks me up how they make Zoey so proper.
I could do without it in every vlog... but over all I still love them.
Same here, some of it's kind of funny.

YTlover
Learner
Learner

Post by YTlover »

Charles is a much more mature person than he used to be, especially during the red streak in his hair days... (dating the other ally, next internet millionare, and all that). I like the Charles Trippy of today much more than the Charles of yesterday.

indicud
Talker
Talker

Post by indicud »

YTlover wrote:Charles is a much more mature person than he used to be, especially during the red streak in his hair days... (dating the other ally, next internet millionare, and all that). I like the Charles Trippy of today much more than the Charles of yesterday.
I personally think their vlogs were the best around 1 & half - 2 years ago. (at least that's when I remember enjoying them the absolute most)

Although they're obviously doing much better off now, with a bigger house, married, and Charles in WTK. They're still entertaining, just not as often. I guess that's reasonable considering they can't always be entertaining 7 days a week.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

I still find them somewhat enjoyable, I feel like the dog bits were just added to make the vlogs more entertaining because maybe they felt like they were getting boring.

And I don't know how their relationship works but does it seem like Alli's constantly going out to eat with people while Charles just stays home by himself? I don't know about the rest of you but I would feel kind of weird/bad if I went out with everyone and left my husband all alone. Be okay if it was once in a while with her own friends but she does it all the time, and Sam and Chelsea are both their friends. I guess Charles really just doesn't like going out :?

Post by Guest »

KittyKax wrote:
And I don't know how their relationship works but does it seem like Alli's constantly going out to eat with people while Charles just stays home by himself? I don't know about the rest of you but I would feel kind of weird/bad if I went out with everyone and left my husband all alone. Be okay if it was once in a while with her own friends but she does it all the time, and Sam and Chelsea are both their friends. I guess Charles really just doesn't like going out :?

I've noticed that too. I don't actually think there are any problems. My theory is that because Charles isn't allowed to drink at the moment, he probably feels out of place when he is surrounded by people who are drinking. Also I think he doesn't want to stop Alli having fun just because he gets tired easily these days due of his medication.

Post by Guest »

Anyone get the sense they're doing all these things lately because they know their vlogs are getting boring and monotone?

indicud
Talker
Talker

Post by indicud »

paperbag wrote:Anyone get the sense they're doing all these things lately because they know their vlogs are getting boring and monotone?
they were invited, they didn't really do it out of choice. Just a couple chances they recently got and coincidentally made the vlogs a bit better. They were definitely invited to go zip-lining and I think they were also invited to see the lions & tigers yesterday as well (reason why they kinda got a "solo tour")

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula »

indicud wrote:
The clips in general of the dogs are a little too much I find...Then there's the subtitles for talking Marley which are cute and funny once in a while... But when Charles pans the camera to himself to talk back (and sometimes Alli) I always find it corny and too forced.

I think they're funniest and most enjoyable when they naturally say/do random things in the spur of the moment

Totally agree. it feels like a sketch in the middle of the vlog. if i wanted to watch a sketch I'd go to their sketches channel... which i never go to.
anyway, people brought it up in today's comment section and Charles replied that he enjoys it and that you have to be insane not to love talking dogs. :roll:

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I tried to find his reply but it was too buried. Like I said before, he has no idea when enough is enough.

KO31
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KO31 »

Honestly the whole blowing things up and marley talk can be a little cheesy but the dudes been through some shit so I'm glad he's gone in that direction and not the direction a lot of people would have gone in so I can deal with it, Charles and Alli might be a little boring sometimes but that's life I'm just glad they're not like some other youtubers that have to lie and make up drama to make themselves seem more interesting

DoughFootJuan
Talker
Talker

Post by DoughFootJuan »

I love it when the dogs "talk". It gives me a little chuckle, and I'm 28. Call me immature, but it never really gets old for me. :D

Return to “Charles Trippy”