CTFxC / The Trippys

doohickey
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys

Post by doohickey »

Nice to see them actually spending time together and enjoying each other again.

Though some of the comments on the vlog are a bit gross.

And the usual 'LEAVE THEM ALOOOONE' annoying comments.

All in all, it was nice to watch. Glad they're getting happier again <3

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Sorry, can't figure out how to quote on my phone, but...
To the person that said her engagement ring was back... It's been back. I noticed it shortly after someone pointed out it was missing last week or whenever.

As far as the vlogs, super happy to see them back together, but was a little annoyed at how much time was spent at Allis parents, then Lauren was over hanging out for another chunk of the vlog.
Like... I like her. I think their relationship is sweet. But I just wish she, as an adult, would give her damn daughter some spaceI to be with her husband... Even if Alli doesn't think she wants/needs it.

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula »

emzlouise wrote:
what are people saying?

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

NerdOut wrote:Sorry, can't figure out how to quote on my phone, but...
To the person that said her engagement ring was back... It's been back. I noticed it shortly after someone pointed out it was missing last week or whenever.

As far as the vlogs, super happy to see them back together, but was a little annoyed at how much time was spent at Allis parents, then Lauren was over hanging out for another chunk of the vlog.
Like... I like her. I think their relationship is sweet. But I just wish she, as an adult, would give her damn daughter some spaceI to be with her husband... Even if Alli doesn't think she wants/needs it
Yes!

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I seen a lot of comments on todays vlog saying that people should "leave Alli alone" and "stop hateful comment towards Alli"...but I only saw maybe two comments of the nature of insulting Alli. It confused me, I'm sitting there like they are finally together and acting literally happier than they've been in weeks and people are NOW properly starting to complain about Alli being gone...even though she's be back with Charles as normal for a couple days. Just confused me, some people are a bit slow on complaining to be honest!
I'm loving the vlogs again though! Kinda want to know why Alli was acting childish and obviously not sleeping at home/living and filming in her parents house BUT they don't want to address it and Charles has cheered up and Alli too. No awkwardness so I can finally watch a casual, funny vlog once again :D

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

srqnative wrote:
Mashula wrote:
emzlouise wrote:
what are people saying?
That Alli is a jew that deserves cancer or something to that tune. Disgusting :(

Edit: The person said she was jewish in a derogatory manner... I do NOT agree in case my comment sounded like that!

I think the person who said that was looking for a negative response and people have given them that. A "troll", as it were. Those people should just be spammed and ignored imo! Don't deserve the attention.

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

I honestly wonder how long this new Alli will hold up? I mean its great that she's back with Charles where she should be, but she's still spending way too much time with her mother if you ask me. I also wonder how long it takes for her to get pissed off and leave him alone again. I hope it doesn't happen, but I have a feeling it will. She's already acting annoyed with him.
forever stuffin'

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey »

Sticky Gloss wrote:I honestly wonder how long this new Alli will hold up? I mean its great that she's back with Charles where she should be, but she's still spending way too much time with her mother if you ask me. I also wonder how long it takes for her to get pissed off and leave him alone again. I hope it doesn't happen, but I have a feeling it will. She's already acting annoyed with him.
It will happen again, because Alli hasn't realised she's in a grown up marriage yet. But for the moment they're happy, at least...

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I wonder how awkward it was between Alli and Char's parents, since I'm sure they know how immature she was being? Ick

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

I find it odd when her parents supposedly had food poisoning, yet her mom was out shopping with her, and playing sword fight. But then Ali was at her house taking care of her??

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

I think the whole food poisoning thing was a not very well thought out cover up by Charles that kind of blew up in their faces. We pretty much surmised that Charles was covering for Alli not being present for whatever reason.

On a side note, on the vlog yesterday where they finally were back to 'normal' as much as we can expect lately..I couldn't help but think when they were at Alli's parents during the endish of the vlog and there was a suitcase before they were back at their house in the pool, that the suitcase was hers and she was fully going back to her own house. Just a feeling I got. Glad they're going to take a night a week to be just them but I was still confused why Lauren was around the entire beginning of the vlog. Baby steps I guess!

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Glad they're going to take a night a week to be just them but I was still confused why Lauren was around the entire beginning of the vlog. Baby steps I guess!
I haven't watched the recent vlogs. Did they say they were taking a night off for themselves?

Huh?

It's not as though Charles is out being social every night of the week. Ali is the one who goes out more. Are they referring to putting away the camera for a night? Putting the dogs in the garage for a few hours?

What happens if they go on tour together? They'll be surrounded by people all the time.

And the bigger question, can Alli handle being apart from her mom for a whole night?

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

Presence wrote:
Glad they're going to take a night a week to be just them but I was still confused why Lauren was around the entire beginning of the vlog. Baby steps I guess!
I haven't watched the recent vlogs. Did they say they were taking a night off for themselves?

Huh?

It's not as though Charles is out being social every night of the week. Ali is the one who goes out more. Are they referring to putting away the camera for a night? Putting the dogs in the garage for a few hours?

What happens if they go on tour together? They'll be surrounded by people all the time.

And the bigger question, can Alli handle being apart from her mom for a whole night?
Yeah, on the vlog from Saturday they went on a date out to dinner then to a movie and Charles said they're going to take one night a week and have date night just for them. I'm sure they'll vlog it though. Just a time to get away for the two of them, I think it's half thought up by Charles to get Alli away from her mom once in awhile. I think it's a good thing for a relationship to just have a night to focus on each other, forget everyday stresses and remember why you're with the person to begin with. My boyfriend and I have a date night each week to not talk about work/the house/our dog, it's a little different since we have to fly to see our families but we still like to take time to ourselves out of the usual.

haylen
Debater
Debater

Post by haylen »

Sorry for the double post, I missed the edit cut off time.

We've seen friends/family that have had relationships deteriorate because they've just put it on the back burner for whatever reason. Even after 5 years together we try to make a conscientious effort to keep our relationship strong since there was a reason we are together in the first place.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Whatever happened to all of Alli's friends? Like I know Datev and Hannah I think moved, but I thought she had more friends than just them. If not, I would want to make more friends so I don't have to hang out with my mom constantly. It's good to have a tight relationship with your mom, but all Alli ever does is go out with her mom!

pinkheart
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkheart »

Alli and I are the exact same age. I know we are totally different people, but I know for a fact that I am too young and immature to handle a marriage right now. Also a marriage that is to a slightly older man with serious health issues. So for these reasons I'll cut her some slack on how much time she spends with her mom and how flighty she's been recently.

Glad to see the Trippy's are back on track!

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

srqnative wrote:I can't believe Lauren was with them again in today's vlog. It's getting really weird... can't imagine what Charles secretly thinks about it.
Maybe it's Lauren who has issues with her husband and wants to be away from him. ;) LOL

Return to “Charles Trippy”