CTFxC / The Trippys

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CTFxC / The Trippys

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

I remember the old ally, imo, ally and charles had more chemistry than alli and charles.
He seemed like he was really obsessed with ally and was devastated when she dumped him, his old friend jeff saying he was depressed and drinking all day, and that's when he started "seeing" alli, so people were saying she was a rebound chick. idk, i guess to me they seemed like a much better match, except the hair, haha.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Check out this photo. He looks like the older 2007 version of Charles (when Charles had long hair):

She's beautiful, educated, and has a job. I like this Ally! Seems like she wanted to do more with her life than hang out with her mom, play with the dogs, and vlog her boring life.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

tacobelle00 wrote:I remember the old ally, imo, ally and charles had more chemistry than alli and charles.
He seemed like he was really obsessed with ally and was devastated when she dumped him, his old friend jeff saying he was depressed and drinking all day, and that's when he started "seeing" alli, so people were saying she was a rebound chick. idk, i guess to me they seemed like a much better match, except the hair, haha.
IMO, that's not really a healthy relationship if he was obsessing over her. Ally's husband looks like an aging Charles, it's creepily close.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I haven't watched many old Ally videos, so I guess I can't speak on their chemistry, but I think Charles and Alli seem perfect for each other. They're not the exact same, but they play off of each other well and clearly are completely in love.
I also think while Ally is pretty, Alli is prettier. She also just seems more... put together, and classy. The only videos I've seen with Ally she seemed more grungy and less disciplined.

Post by Guest »

I think Alli and Charles has plenty of chemistry, and they seem really good for each other. There is nothing worse than when people lose their identity in relationships, Charles and Alli hasn't. They do their own thing with and without each other. Sure, Alli hangs out with her parents a lot, and Charles drives all over his neighborhood in a golf cart. Sure, they film the dogs all the time and complain a lot about how green their pool is, but then again that is how their life is, and that is what they document in their logs. Daily life even for vloggers isn't going to be all going to Ripleys, and going on tour with a rock band all the time. That would get exhausting, even for viewers. Sometimes there are just going to be periods of everyday living. Wether or not people find that boring, is a matter of personal preferences. I personally don't, because it lets you get to know who they are as individuals, and that is what I find interesting.

As for Ally, I personally don't find her more attractive than Alli. I think Alli has more warmth and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes that I really like. Anyway isn't it a bit pointless discussing if she was the better girlfriend, when A, she broke up with him, and B, hasn't been heard from since?

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Anyway isn't it a bit pointless discussing if she was the better girlfriend, when A, she broke up with him, and B, hasn't been heard from since?
Well, if you really get down to it, what's the point of discussing anything? Why should this message board even exist?

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

lol it's kind of funny how life turns out ally is married to an older looking charles, and charles is married to another alli.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

tacobelle00 wrote:lol it's kind of funny how life turns out ally is married to an older looking charles, and charles is married to another alli.
They both certainly have a type. :lol:

shredsofvanity
Learner
Learner

Post by shredsofvanity »

Are there any videos of Charles and Ally? Other than the Internet Millionaire proposal vid. If so, can anyone direct me? I'm just curious lol.
Mama to Caleb and Sebastian. <3

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

IMO that guy doesn't really look that much like Charles. Besides the fact that he has piercings. They're just both white dudes that can crown a bread and have brown hair. Not other similar physical features really.

What caught my attention is Ally's nose. It reminds me a lot of Alli's nose. Like Charles has a thing for skinny white girls with brown hair and large noses... not trying to be rude either because obviously both women are beautiful but yeah. I honestly can't see Charles with Ally anyway because she looks much more mature than he is.
forever stuffin'

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula »

shredsofvanity wrote:Are there any videos of Charles and Ally? Other than the Internet Millionaire proposal vid. If so, can anyone direct me? I'm just curious lol.
here's a few i got from a quick search

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey »

Hmmm...

Now please don't flame me for this, but I have a funny suspicion that Alli might be pregnant. I'm not saying that in the hopes of her being pregnant or in a OMGFANCRAZY way, I'm just looking at the evidence, which I'll break down.

1. She has mentioned on a BlogTV that they won't be having children for "at least 3 years" due to Charles' work commitments and his illness. Charles seemed to want a family sooner by commenting that if they get 1mil subscribers that he'll announce Alli's pregnant.
2. They haven't been in the vlogs together until yesterday (?) and put it down to Alli staying at her parents to look after them (which is weird because wasn't she at her friends house at one point and looking for humping turtles?). I find this odd as on camera Allis mum seemed to be well enough to go out with her to eat, and her dad is well enough to go on this trip. Also one vlog she wasn't in it at ALL and Charles seemed kinda down.
3. Aaah, the trip. This was a big red flag for me as Alli put it down to not wanting to go due to being scared, but this is the girl who jumped off a cliff in Jamaica and did that other thing I can't remember the name of like a month ago. Why would she be scared of, what seems to be basic water activities? Also why would Allis dad want to go with a bunch of 20 somethings to this type of holiday?

My conclusion is that maybe (big maybe, it's just a theory) that Alli found out she was pregnant, Charles was happy but Alli, for the reasons above, wasn't entirely happy about it. Maybe they had a row and she went to stay with her parents. The only thing that's making me thing 'aww maybe they had a little falling out about him touring' is the whole turtle thing. I mean i'd be a little angry/worried if it was my husband was in the same predicament. Also why would Charles go away if she was?

Something's not quite right, either way. The tone of the videos have changed. No I'm not one of the 13 yo viewers who think they're divorcing (she wasn't in one vlog and apparently they're splitting up -_- yeah ok) I'm saying this as someone who is the same age as Alli and also a mother. I sure as hell was scared when I found out and it's alot to get your head around when you've cemented it into your brain you are not having kids until x age and then it happens (not out of the blue, of course LOL)

I dunno... Somethings not right, they're clearly happy and in love but something is definitely different.

LIKE I SAID, I'm not saying this is the hopes she is, nor do I think they're breaking up, just commenting on what I've seen and what's come to mind. I also don't think that if they are with child, they owe it to their viewers to tell them. Pregnancy is hard enough without that stress, they deserve to enjoy it (whenever they do decide to have kids!) between their family first. ItsJudysLife didn't tell until she was like 20 weeks, no? I may be wrong about that.

Anyway just a theory. Maybe it was just a row. Maybe it was nothing :)

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

She isn't pregnant. She was just drinking in a vlog a few days ago at Melissa's birthday dinner.

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

I don't think she's pregnant either, but this does bring something up. I wonder how they would deal with the whole CTFxC thing if something bad did happen. Like, if for whatever reason they didn't work out? They never really striked me as a couple that would actually make it last very long... but I could see them breakup up or even fighting being a major issue as them being a couple is basically their income and lively hood (aside from Charles's work in the band, which I'm almost sure he makes more money doing Youtube anyway). I could see them covering it up for a while anyway.
forever stuffin'

doohickey
Debater
Debater

Post by doohickey »

foreverbowie wrote:She isn't pregnant. She was just drinking in a vlog a few days ago at Melissa's birthday dinner.
She drove home, remember Charles can't drive? So unless she was drink driving...

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

emzlouise wrote:
foreverbowie wrote:She isn't pregnant. She was just drinking in a vlog a few days ago at Melissa's birthday dinner.
She drove home, remember Charles can't drive? So unless she was drink driving...
she has drank before and then been shown driving later on, so i assume she is just having *one* drink.. maybe.. either way, i do think she drank alcohol and i do not think she is pregnant. i think they just got into an argument and it'll blow over soon. she was probably still a bit tiffed with charles which is why she didn't want to go try to "have fun" with him on that boat.

kfred87
Learner
Learner

Post by kfred87 »

She isn't pregnant. She just tweeted yesterday "I f*cking love Taylor Swift. #unashamed #drunk. Unless she's lying? Who knows.
Stho Keep Thubscribbin'!.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

I agree that something's up, but I don't know what. I feel like Alli was originally going on the trip. For weeks it seemed like they always said they were both going.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

ieatbooks wrote:I agree that something's up, but I don't know what. I feel like Alli was originally going on the trip. For weeks it seemed like they always said they were both going.
yea, they're definitely fighting about something.

Return to “Charles Trippy”