Wassabi Productions

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wassabi Productions

Post by frostygirl123 »

I didn't see a thread about them so I decided to make one. I watched a few of their videos and some of them are funny. They do seem like genuinely nice guys though.

EmptyMinded
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Wassabi Productions

Post by EmptyMinded »

aw i used to watch all their videos when they started but i gave up. no offence but to me their comedy has become kind of childish and boring and i feel like they are trying to copy other youtubers.

Post by Guest »

Are they going to stop making videos about Richard and Rolanda?

Hi_It_Me
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hi_It_Me »

LetsBeReal wrote:Are they going to stop making videos about Richard and Rolanda?
He said that this does not mean the end for Richard and Rolanda but I have a feeling that it is.
I like your beard.

Post by Guest »

This is a little old but Roi left wassabi, and Alex is running it now.

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

There needs to be more posts on this thread since everything is getting cluttered with LaurDIY stuff. Anyway, haven't watched their videos in agessss...all Alex films is a bunch of challenges and such. Like, who cares about you sticking random stuff in the microwave?? :roll:
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker

Post by LaRitournelle »

Kind of funny that Alex is doing those kinds of videos. I checked in on Roi's channel not too long ago and he does a lot of that stuff and it's pretty popular with their audience so I guess Alex is trying to get into that market

Wathi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Wathi »

Wassabi productions has gone down since roi left.I feel like it was the combination of roi and alex's personality that was the reason behind the success of the channel. I have a feeling that Lauren was the reason behind the split idk it's just my feeling but all we see is a bunch of Lauren and a decrease in the views. I kinda feel sad for poor alex tho. I genuinely like him

emotionallyinvested
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emotionallyinvested »

I felt like we've been talking about Alex Wassabi at LaurDIY's thread. So, I'm bringing this up again.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

emotionallyinvested wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:42 am
I felt like we've been talking about Alex Wassabi at LaurDIY's thread. So, I'm bringing this up again.
Thanks! He needs this discussion on his own thread. So, is that weird IG story on Alex's page about Caeli or Lauren??? Were Alex and Caeli even officially boyfriend and girlfriend? I thought they were just seeing each other/dating/seeing how it went??? I am SO CONFUSED!!!

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

I'll try to start the discussion here with this that was posted in Lauren's thread. From what I've seen, I like Tia? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

he comes across very fake

Anchalee
Learner
Learner

Post by Anchalee »

Castiel wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:39 am
I'll try to start the discussion here with this that was posted in Lauren's thread. From what I've seen, I like Tia? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Image

Alex clearly has a type lol. I still don’t know how people were naive enough to fall for the alessa thing, when it was clear as daylight that it was all for views.

Also yeah I like her. She’s definitely an upgrade than Lauren imo. But idk if she’ll be good for his video, coz as much as I’ve seen she isn’t family friendly lmao

PrincessNebula
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessNebula »

Anchalee wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:49 am
Castiel wrote:

Alex clearly has a type lol. I still don’t know how people were naive enough to fall for the alessa thing, when it was clear as daylight that it was all for views.

Also yeah I like her. She’s definitely an upgrade than Lauren imo. But idk if she’ll be good for his video, coz as much as I’ve seen she isn’t family friendly lmao
To be honest, I'd love to see Alex have the same videos, just not so family-friendly. His older audience should check out videos from his friend David Alvarez. Whenever David features Alex, Aaron, or the Merrell Twins on his videos, they act more of their age tbh. I like Tia for Alex. She's edgy and it balances them out. It's refreshing and they look good together.

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

There's this, alsoImage

Anchalee
Learner
Learner

Post by Anchalee »

PrincessNebula wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:02 pm
Anchalee wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:49 am
Castiel wrote:

To be honest, I'd love to see Alex have the same videos, just not so family-friendly. His older audience should check out videos from his friend David Alvarez. Whenever David features Alex, Aaron, or the Merrell Twins on his videos, they act more of their age tbh. I like Tia for Alex. She's edgy and it balances them out. It's refreshing and they look good together.

Definitely! They act a lot more mature in David’s video. Sometimes They even use words they’re very conscious about using on their on channel. I’d like all these 3 channels to actually change it up a bit and grow with their age. Coz it seems like they’re trying really hard to cater to young audience and acting way younger than themselves especially the twins and Alex, it would burn them out soon.

Also yeah Tia is a cool match for him, she balances him out a lot. I feel like you need that, can’t have 2 extremely loud and hyper people in a relationship lmao 😂. She unlike Lauren doesn’t seem to care about what people say so that’s good

sweetsummerx3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetsummerx3 »

I found his new house online - do you think Tia is moving in?

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

sweetsummerx3 wrote:I found his new house online - do you think Tia is moving in?
I watched his house tour. He showed one guest room, one room for Matt, one for JP, one for his brother, and obviously one for himself. I don't think she'll move in, but how many bedrooms is it?

sweetsummerx3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetsummerx3 »

Castiel wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:41 am
sweetsummerx3 wrote:I found his new house online - do you think Tia is moving in?
I watched his house tour. He showed one guest room, one room for Matt, one for JP, one for his brother, and obviously one for himself. I don't think she'll move in, but how many bedrooms is it?
6 bedrooms and 5 baths. It’s interesting because he showed all of these mansions during his earlier videos but then the house he actually gets is half the size of Lauren’s house.

bluemadx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bluemadx »

I like tia aswell and omg he NEEDS to change his content like he's literally turning 30 soon 🙄. Btw what happened to the other girl who he was hanging out and was Tia's friend. She just disappeared.

Return to “N-Z”