Jenny Nicholson

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
buzzk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jenny Nicholson

Post by buzzk »

Just noticed there isn't a topic for her. What's everybody's thoughts on her content?

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jenny Nicholson

Post by Kale Contour »

I really enjoy her stuff! She's got that gift of making me watch a 30 minute video about a topic I'm not interested in (Star Wars, MLP etc) because she's entertaining and very analytical.

Her fangirl intensity can be a bit much for me but I love that she's always calm + soft spoken. Such a haven now it's trendy for YouTubers to scream and blow out their mics with shitty memes just to get a reaction.

Post by Guest »

She's probably one of my favourite people on Youtube. I find the way she looks so shifty and can barely look at the camera really adorable. I love her wit, and I love the way she doesn't overly pander to her majority male audience by either trying to be over the top awkward or sexing herself up to be the hot nerd girl. I also love hearing her trash Fifty Shades and bad fanfic. I don't like either MLP or Star Wars much, but I would pretty much listen to her talk about anything.

Snotgirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Snotgirl »

She's so cute and sweet. I was hoping I could find a topic to talk about her haha. Her Worst Reality TV Show video has made me and my friends all laugh so hard. She has such a nice voice to listen to too and is a bit underrated in my opinion. Her videos are all pretty creative and fun to watch. Top YouTubers for sure
Sorry if I'm Snotty !

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

Wow I can't believe she has a thread on here! She's my favorite Youtuber right now. I love how she's a total fangirl (bc I can relate deeply) but she's still normal and funny. Her twitter is pretty great too.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

I like her, but I'm not into most of the things she's into (Star Wars, Disney) so I wish she'd talk about more topics that I can relate to. But that's my only "complaint." Obviously that's just my personal hangup, anyway.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I love Marvel so I'd like to see more Marvel vids from her, but given that her content is mostly poking holes in things and trashing them maybe that would make me annoyed lol. Her "Trigger Warning" video was a work of art. But damn her vids are getting so long, I'm having to watch them over several days. I think she's friend with Contrapoints too, and she's basically the only political YouTuber on either side of the fence I can stand, because her videos are so entertaining.

Acciolatte

Post by Acciolatte »

Shes my favorite partially because she is so dryly funny and entertaining but also because she is into theme park stuff and that's some of my favorite stuff. I'm currently working through one of the reality shows she talked about with my best friend and it's really been fun to get things to do from her.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Jenny is currently being "cancelled" in twitter for the ~heinous crimes~ of:

- having bad taste in star wars ships

- and criticizing John boyega for his "lay the pipe" comment and labelling it misogynistic

(which honestly, it was a bit "locker room talk" flashbacks, but I think he was just trying to be light hearted with a joke that didn't land right, It would be different if he was talking about real women like that.)

No one is safe from people with anime profile pics on twitter this year :?

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

LMao at people trying to cancel Jenny.

It’s Twitter and Star Wars. Neither should be taken as seriously as they are.

Return to “A-M”