Trisha by 2020: Working in McDonalds?

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Fiona Apple
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Trisha by 2020: Working in McDonalds?

Post by Fiona Apple »

With her YouTube career flopping, is it possible that Trisha Paytas could be working in McDonalds within the next 4-5 years?

Trash Beg
Learner
Learner

Re: Trisha by 2020: Working in McDonalds?

Post by Trash Beg »

Honestly, i don't think they'd take her. In your late 20s, you're expected to have a work history, and i don't think, "i was in an eminem video once and worked in a strip club", will cut it for any respectable business. In order to work in the service industry, you need to have proven track record of good customer service skills. Also hygiene is a pretty big priority for any restaurant and, to me, Trisha always looks like she's coated in grease, dirt and, sweat.

I haven't seen Trisha display any skills or traits that would be useful for getting a skilled job. It's really frustrating because she did have the opportunity to go to college and develop herself or learn from her dad and work for him. So many people from less privileged backgrounds would give anything for those kind of options.

SparkleTrashInferno
Talker
Talker

Post by SparkleTrashInferno »

The fact that she reacts to some girls laughing at her car and she can't take criticisms...she wouldn't last. To work at some place like mcdonalds or even a gas station you gotta have a thick skin to deal with idiots, rude ass people, drunks, druggies, perverts and so many more.
I can see her on her first couple days training at the McD's ending her day with a vlog crying to herself about how mean people are...but at least she can get food a lot easier cause McDonalds is soooy bougie
"this is god going down my throat right now. this is a gift from god." :tu:

JosephineBeauharnais
Talker
Talker

Post by JosephineBeauharnais »

Meh, she'd only last a month, tops. With her stomach giving a bottomless trash can run for its money, all the orders magically get served with most of its content missing, or maybe not showing up at all. If that bitch had just a tad bit self control around junk food, she wouldn't have transformed herself into a useless, nauseating whale. She'd be better off returning to her stripper clubs in the slums although I'm not entirely sure if the poles would carry her weight.

bluebird15
Talker
Talker

Post by bluebird15 »

She needs to get a game plan together. She can't sing. She proves daily that she can't dance. She too trashy to get and keep a man. She eats like a professional wrestler. All signs point to a life in a trailer working a dead end job.
YOUTUBE...IT IS WHAT IT IS...

sublime4life
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sublime4life »

Dude, fuck her. She's such a liar I can't even with her obese ass. "OMG THEY PUT MY ADDRESS OUT THERE! I CAN'T LIVE A NORMAL LIFE".

Homie, YOU decided to rent a house from a real celeb. It was all over the tabs. Tabs put the address out. Are you stupid or retarded? Both? lol Makes sense. Fuck you bitch. Don't make this about us.

Hell will be happy to have you :FU:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Please do not post a YouTuber's private address or any personal info they have not released themselves. Please report if her address appears here again :tu: If anyone posts it again they will be PERMANENTLY BANNED

Oliviajohnson
Talker
Talker

Post by Oliviajohnson »

My prediction for 2020 is not as ambitious as McDonalds...

"Feed me and tell me i'm pretty"- Trisha Paytas

Pugnacious2
Learner
Learner

Post by Pugnacious2 »

Trisha wouldn't last a single day working at Mcdonalds. People go above and beyond to treat fast food workers cruelly. I lasted for a sold four months. I couldn't take the harassment/ unethical work conditions/ victim blaming nonsense.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”