Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil Part 2

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil Part 2

Post by usurpadora »

More imagines are definitely coming! :D I'm just not wanting to post all the good ones in a short space of time and then be left with nothing. And I also want to accept submissions/ideas so that it encourages more people to post, I want this to be a blog for everybody. :D

Destiel fic, huh? Very good taste. ;) I'm sure we can fit some Enochian D in there. :lol:

:HK:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

SusiSauerkraut wrote:
pc.Ally wrote:I also think they are still together, maybe they are hiding it better and I think they might even had break-up at some point last year but got back together(though there isn't any foundation to this, is just something I thought). I think Phil looks the best, but I'm biased since I am almost always attracted to people with black hair, blue eyes and kinda of pale skin. And I'm another complete Dean girl on here too!
Dean girls unite! :D
I just think his black hair looks kinda odd.. I'd love to see his natural hair colour.
what's the name of that color that's blond but looks ginger? that's phil's natural hair color, at least it was when he was younger, then it probably got darker and turned brown
The Internet knows all your secrets

moomin.
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by moomin. »

illegal_mind wrote:
SusiSauerkraut wrote:
pc.Ally wrote:I also think they are still together, maybe they are hiding it better and I think they might even had break-up at some point last year but got back together(though there isn't any foundation to this, is just something I thought). I think Phil looks the best, but I'm biased since I am almost always attracted to people with black hair, blue eyes and kinda of pale skin. And I'm another complete Dean girl on here too!
Dean girls unite! :D
I just think his black hair looks kinda odd.. I'd love to see his natural hair colour.
what's the name of that color that's blond but looks ginger? that's phil's natural hair color, at least it was when he was younger, then it probably got darker and turned brown
Strawberry blonde?

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

Strawberry blonde. A gorgeous color. :D

Yeah it probably went dark with age, Dan's hair when he was 12 was much lighter than it is now.

pc.Ally
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pc.Ally »

I liked his hair better when it was long, but I like his black hair, I love people with black hair and not like kinda of black but more brown, really dark black hair. But I would love to see his natural hair colour too!
And Dean girls unite forever! Do you ship Destiel or like Cas?
"Change is inevitable; progress is optional."

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

oh my fucking god. you know that photo that looks like dan and chris are kissing? it's on fckh8.com
and it's in the tags and someone is wondering if it's really them

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

Sudden appearance of multiple Deans upon refreshing

the more I stare at the photo ... the less it looks like them tbqh. Something to do with not!Chris' chin
Last edited by peanutbutter on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

moomin.
Debater
Debater

Post by moomin. »

pc.Ally wrote:
I liked his hair better when it was long, but I like his black hair, I love people with black hair and not like kinda of black but more brown, really dark black hair. But I would love to see his natural hair colour too!
I think dyed black hair looks odd, too severe and makes the skintone look sallow.

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

usurpadora wrote:More imagines are definitely coming! :D I'm just not wanting to post all the good ones in a short space of time and then be left with nothing. And I also want to accept submissions/ideas so that it encourages more people to post, I want this to be a blog for everybody. :D

Destiel fic, huh? Very good taste. ;) I'm sure we can fit some Enochian D in there. :lol:

Can't wait to read them :D I hope your blog get's really big, and pay attention to really weird submissions.. they're probably from Dan's secret blog :lol:
Destiel's the best :D (the wincest is just nuts)

The second gif! Holy crap why have I never seen this? Awesome :D

Ali9799
Informer
Informer

Post by Ali9799 »

No guys that was him trying to dye his hair but it all went wrong xD
He explains it here:

Also,

Here's a llama There's a llama
And another little llama
Fuzzy llama Funny llama
Llama llama duck

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

pc.Ally wrote:
I like guys with dark hair, too, but the dyed black.. just reminds me of this emo kid from my former school, idk.
I ship Destiel! I want them to marry and have five children.

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

peanutbutter wrote:Sudden appearance of multiple Deans upon refreshing

the more I stare at the photo ... the less it looks like them tbqh. Something to do with not!Chris' chin
I first thought it's them, but the chin puts me off somehow, too. Why does nobody ship Dis? Or Chran? :lol:
And I love these thread even more for all the Deans.

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

I ship Destiel, I ship them hard. But who could dislike Cas, seriously? ;) Oh and you wouldn't believe the gifs I have saved on my computer. :lol: I have "right-click and save-as" syndrome, tumblr has ruined me forever. :D

gif speaks for itself. :lol:

Btw I think it's not Chris by the eyebrows, I dunno, they seem not-Chris-sy to me. *wow that makes a shitload of sense*

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

this is phil when he was younger. i think the guy next to him is his brother, if so, they either both dyed their hair the same color or that really is phil's natural hair color
(also, we've reached page 40, we're on our way to part 3 of this thread and it hasn't even been a week since part 2 started)

conspirate
Learner
Learner

Post by conspirate »

Ali9799 wrote:No guys that was him trying to dye his hair but it all went wrong xD
He explains it here:

Also,

I thought that was his natural hair colour! :o He has a similar light hair colour on his passport photo as well. Maybe a bit darker. Does anyone know what his natural hair colour is? He has very light eyelashes so I would have guessed he was naturally blonde-ish o_O
ImageImage

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

usurpadora wrote:I ship Destiel, I ship them hard. But who could dislike Cas, seriously? ;) Oh and you wouldn't believe the gifs I have saved on my computer. :lol: I have "right-click and save-as" syndrome, tumblr has ruined me forever. :D

gif speaks for itself. :lol:

Btw I think it's not Chris by the eyebrows, I dunno, they seem not-Chris-sy to me. *wow that makes a shitload of sense*
Yeah, you gotta love Cas ;) Haha, I think tumblr ruins everybody :lol: Shame on you, tumblr!
Definitely not chrisish :D

Ali9799
Informer
Informer

Post by Ali9799 »

illegal_mind wrote:this is phil when he was younger. i think the guy next to him is his brother, if so, they either both dyed their hair the same color or that really is phil's natural hair color
(also, we've reached page 40, we're on our way to part 3 of this thread and it hasn't even been a week since part 2 started)
OR his brother has a different hair colour.
Here's a llama There's a llama
And another little llama
Fuzzy llama Funny llama
Llama llama duck

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

illegal_mind wrote:this is phil when he was younger. i think the guy next to him is his brother, if so, they either both dyed their hair the same color or that really is phil's natural hair color
He looks a bit like Ron Weasley mixed with Neville Longbottom.

OR they used the same awful hair dye.

conspirate
Learner
Learner

Post by conspirate »

Found this on tumblr..

Could it be his natural hair? In that case he has almost the same hair colour as dan <3
ImageImage

peanutbutter
Debater
Debater

Post by peanutbutter »

You see, this is the colour I want

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”